Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,515 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement (22100 Views)

Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / Lagos Corper, Eniola: How SARS Harassed And Extorted Me / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by DrayZee: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
BumbleDevil:

Why do you reason with your anus. You surely want to tell us you are the first person to get education in your clan but you eventually ended up making a fool of your self.

All you typed up there is thrash and I pity your reasoning and imagination. I have a strong believe that you are a kid typing on your mothers techno phone because if you have ever gone through the ordeals of life and its intricacies, you wont be here ranting like a deranged person. Idiots everywhere.
It's almost as if he doesn't want her to be innocent.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Sterope(f): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
What is needed to prove that she is innocent is that she collected the phone from someone as collateral. It is no one's business to understand how it came to be in Mr. Funbi''s possession.

If you still think you are smarter than the judge, become one!

BlueRayDick:
Her story doesn't add up.

1. A certain Fumbi owes her 40k and she forcefully took his phone as collateral. She discovered the phone has a bad screen and she repaired it with 30k which makes her account in debit of 70k. Did she skip economics class in secondary school?

2. The phone forcefully took as collateral for the refund being expected from Fumbi happens to belong to a fellow corps member whom Jojo happened to be in camp with at the same time.
Fumbi must he a spirit to have gone past the soldiers and police on camp to sneak into the other Corp member's room to steal her phone which he later used as collateral. At least I don't read anywhere in her lawyer's statement that shows the said Fumbi is a corper.

3. Then she repaired the phone which doesn't belong to her. To do what exactly? To see Fumbi's picture on it or what? Why repair the phone if you are not willing to sell it.

4. Come again. She repaired iPhone 6 screen for 30k? Are the repairers heaven trained? The last time time I repaired an iPhone 6 screen even at the height of exchange rate fluctuations it was 10k altogether with repairs fees.

5. Finally, if her lawyers are so sure all these facts are real as stated I believe they have a case against the police, the owner of the phone and Fumbi himself. Why are they not suing any of them? Why threatening bloggers who reported it with law suit?
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Sterope(f): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
MrBrownJay1 and Xisnin
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by BlueRayDick: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
BumbleDevil:

Why do you reason with your anus. You surely want to tell us you are the first person to get education in your clan but you eventually ended up making a fool of your self.

All you typed up there is thrash and I pity your reasoning and imagination. I have a strong believe that you are a kid typing on your mothers techno phone because if you have ever gone through the ordeals of life and its intricacies, you wont be here ranting like a deranged person. Idiots everywhere.

grin grin

Sorry I don't do E-war and won't join you in derailing the thread. When you are ready to discuss any of the issues raised in my post kindly give me a mention. Further posts from you with insults will be ignored.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by mandate12: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Khd95:
oya come here u that is not lazy

if i owe u 30k,then u siezed my tecno camon c9 until i pay up,then later u found out my phone's screen is damaged,would u repair my phone's screen for 20k, while iam still owing u 30k...u are the real lazy person here,cos u have refused to use ur brain, which is a sign of terrible laziness

Y trying to enlighten him? Let him manage the brain like that till it finally packs up. He's more than lazy.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by BlueRayDick: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sterope:
What is needed to prove that she is innocent is that she collected the phone from someone as collateral. It is no one's business to understand how it came to be in Mr. Funbi''s possession.

Those proofs are full of holes. Anybody with objective and open mind can easily pick holes in her story

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
The story is too long & the lawyers have little experiences. It contains incriminating statement. In Ikeja, there are so many iPhone theft cases where thieves are caught through iCloud. Being in possession of stolen item is a crime. Thank God the owner is also a corper. Where I stopped is where she levied the owner of the iPhone 20K being 50% of the 40K the fashion guy is owing her. She is now expecting the owner of iPhone 6 to pay her 50K to collect her phone back. Lawyers is that OK? SARS is that OK? 50K to collect stolen item back. I stopped reading from there.

Thank God the owner has not reported the case at Area F. That phone she is demanding 50K is already an exhibit in her hand

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by BlueRayDick: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
DrayZee:

Aren't the bloggers also responsible for defamation of character?
She obviously just wants all the allegations to be dropped. She didn't sue the owner, neither did she sue bloggers.
She has clearly been vindicated by the judge. All she wants is for the public defamatory videos to be taken down and you have a problem with that?

Of course the bloggers are. The girl should sue the police and the other corper for false imprisonment too. That is if she truly have these evidences as claimed. Abi what's the essence of having good lawyers on your pay roll and not engaging them?

If they can come up with all these evidences why are they not slamming law suit on everybody that has aided and abetted in the humiliation and defamation of their client?

Am just thinking outside the box
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sterope:
MrBrownJay1 and Xisnin

i couldnt help but laugh my aaaass off with this ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

the story makes no damn sense, but let me ask a very simple question:

so the phone screen was damaged and couldnt be used, and instead of simply take the sim out and putting it in another phone to get the owner's detail, she spent 30K to repair the phone, knowing fully well that her "supposed" friend owed her 40K (and as she wrote on these BS msg, she was short on cash)?!

btw wasnt the phone screen damaged when she took it from her "friend"?!

abeg, feed me better nonsense pls!

4 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by DrayZee: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Those proofs are full of holes. Anybody with objective and open mind can easily pick holes in her story
What you need to understand is that what has been posted here might not be complete.

The owner of the phone issued a law suit against the girl. She sued her and lost, isn't it clear that the case and evidence presented to the judge had been carefully studied, proving her innocent?
BlueRayDick:

Of course the bloggers are. The girl should sue the police and the other corper for false imprisonment too. That is if she truly have these evidences as claimed. Abi what's the essence of having good lawyers on your pay roll and not engaging them?

If they can come up with all these evidences why are they not slamming law suit on everybody that has aided and abetted in the humiliation and defamation of their client?

Am just thinking outside the box
Her reputation is what matters most here. She has been discharged and acquitted by the judge. Isn't the right thing to do to take down all the defamatory videos? Do the bloggers even need to be told before they do that?
To me, it's pretty obvious she's going to sue them. The lawyers are simply issue a note of warning which will exempt bloggers from any excuse that they weren't told to take the video down.

The girl is innocent, but her reputation has been destroyed for no reason.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Xisnin(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sterope:
MrBrownJay1 and Xisnin
An incoherent story courtesy of a not so smart lawyer. The only person who will repair a phone is a person who thinks the phone belongs to them which in this case is the accused. Would you repair a phone you seized from your debtor?

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by DrayZee: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Xisnin:

An incoherent story courtesy of a not so smart lawyer. The only person who will repair a phone is a person who thinks the phone belongs to them which in this case is the accused. Would you repair a phone you seized from your debtor?
I'm sure the lawyers of the owner thought of this when they sued her. This piece is not complete.
She was acquited by the judge. Let's not judge her further.

Despite all your logic, the fact remains that you are not sure she stole the phone. If by any chance she didn't, don't you think her reputation has suffered enough
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by BlueRayDick: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
DrayZee:

What you need to understand is that what has been posted here might not be complete.

The owner of the phone issued a law suit against the girl. She sued her and lost, isn't it clear that the case and evidence presented to the judge had been carefully studied, proving her innocent?

Her reputation is what matters most here. She has been discharged and acquitted by the judge. Isn't the right thing to do to take down all the defamatory videos? Do the bloggers even need to be told before they do that?
To me, it's pretty obvious she's going to sue them. The lawyers are simply issue a note of warning which will exempt bloggers from any excuse that they weren't told to take the video down.

The girl is innocent, but her reputation has been destroyed for no reason.

Bro the other lady never sued her. Jojo was charged to court by the police on the insistence of jojo's lawyer. The police having collected 80k as bribe will definitely not be interested in her case and the IPO will definitely not attend court sessions. This will prompt the judge to throw the case out. This is mostly how police ruin cases. I know what am saying. It has nothing to do with being presumed innocent.

Her lawyers are only trying to make things colorful for her.

By the way, the lawyers put this in the open for us to decide if she's really innocent or not as stated in their last paragraph. We are trying to do that but we also need to ask them the questions part of which I pointed out

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by DrayZee: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Bro the other lady never sued her. Jojo was charged to court by the police on the insistence of jojo's lawyer. The police having collected 80k as bribe will definitely not be interested in her case and the IPO will definitely not attend court sessions. This will prompt the judge to throw the case out. This is mostly how police ruin cases. I know what am saying. It has nothing to do with being presumed innocent.

Her lawyers are only trying to me things colorful for her.
Wow. Why do you not want her to be innocent, tell me.
Since we don't want to follow normal logic, let's go this way: This is a girl who just returned from Switzerland (if I'm correct), with a budding modeling career, and her own flourishing business. She is well known to people around her a someone who has atained reasonable succes. She's done well for herself don't you think?
Now tell me why someone like that would steal a broken iPhone 6S, when, by her own testimony, she owns a Galaxy S8?

You are not sure she stole the phone, but you don't want to see it the other way. I hope It's notsome personal encounter you had with her that's causing this sort of attitude.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Xisnin(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
DrayZee:

I'm sure the lawyers of the owner thought of this when they sued her. This piece is not complete.
She was acquited by the judge. Let's not judge her further.

Despite all your logic, the fact remains that you are not sure she stole the phone. If by any chance she didn't, don't you think her reputation has suffered enough
She is a thief by virtue of demanding ransom for the phone. How she got the phone is irrelevant. What kind of a creditor repairs a debtor's phone?
My views won't change until there is an objective evidence that clearly shows that the real owner of the Iphone actually owns her money.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
She might be innocent but only a dumb person will think she is with this story cos it has too many loopholes

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nigerian Police! Stupid set of people!!!

Spits on their I.G's dyslexic brain....
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by DrayZee: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
May we not be accused wrongly.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by DrayZee: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Xisnin:

She is a thief by virtue of demanding ransom for the phone. How she got the phone is irrelevant. What kind of a creditor repairs a debtor's phone?
My views won't change until there is an objective evidence that clearly shows that the real owner of the Iphone actually owns her money.
Fine then. It's too late anyway. Her reputation is already gone.

This world is cruel sha. She had no evil intentions. Her only mistake was fixing the phone.
Fixing the phone has ruined her life.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dongreat:

Wait after all the explanations and evidence she uploaded to make certain her innocence you still calling her a thief?
Thanks fate that you are not a judge cos your idiocy is remarkable incurable and you will send men to their gallows because of your failed nature to critically analyse situations even if the evidence smash you on the face.

Ps: I know you are a jobless dude wearing a fake moniker to buttress your scam here but if truly you are female then your instinct as a thief doesn’t defined the female gender, generally.
What evidence? Seems you're daft enough to believe this cock and bull story. Even her Lawyer couldn't do a good cover up story to redeem her dented image. Having said that, if being a female means I've to support sisterhood even when what I'm supporting is obviously all shades of wrong then I don't want to. Think whatever you'd think.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by BlueRayDick: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
DrayZee:

Wow. Why do you not want her to be innocent, tell me.
Since we don't want to follow normal logic, let's go this way: This is a girl who just returned from Switzerland (if I'm correct), with a budding modeling career, and her own flourishing business. She is well known to people around her a someone who has atained reasonable succes. She's done well for herself don't you think?
Now tell me why someone like that would steal a broken iPhone 6S, when, by her own testimony, she owns a Galaxy S8?

You are not sure she stole the phone, but you don't want to see it the other way. I hope It's notsome personal encounter you had with her that's causing this sort of attitude.

Listen up! I don't know her, neither do I know her past history or antecedents. I don't know if she's traveled to Andorra or Uzbekistan.

Those galaxy S8 et al u mentioned she owns doesn't mean she can't steal. A certain Ṣeun Egbegbe owns a car, lives the good life, travels often for vacation and even once married a beautiful actress, yet he stole iPhone 7. That surely puts Ur argument to rest.

I belive am not the only one seeing the inconsistencies in her story. Her lawyers obviously overlooked some things that has now created loopholes in her story.

As for the question u asked, it will not be out of place if I also ask u why u want to believe the story so much that u fail to see any of the evidences could've been doctored.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by DrayZee: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Listen up! I don't know her, neither do I know her past history or antecedents. I don't know if she's traveled to Andorra or Uzbekistan.

Those galaxy S8 et al u mentioned she owns doesn't mean she can't steal. A certain Ṣeun Egbegbe owns a car, lives the good life, travels often for vacation and even once married a beautiful actress, yet he stole iPhone 7. That surely puts Ur argument to rest.

I belive am not the only one seeing the inconsistencies in her story. Her lawyers obviously overlooked some things that has now created loopholes in her story.

As for the question u asked, it will not be out of place if I also ask u why u want to believe the story so much that u fail to see any of the evidences could've been doctored.
Seun Egbegbe didn't steal one old, broken phone. He stole about 10 or more. There was profit to be made from it.
Where is the logic in a well-to-do girl stealing one used, broken iPhone with iCloud protection on it?
Based on raw logic, she had no reason to steal the phone. Even Egbegbe had profit to be made from his.
Besides, even with a fixed up screen, a properly used iPhone (6S for that matter) won't go for much. There was virtually no profit to be made for her.
It should be clear that she came with no evil intentions, she just wanted to return the phone and get her expenditure back. Hadn't she lost enough on account of one person? Why would she come, showing her face, to a public location, to scam somebody?

Sure, there are inconsistencies, but for you to use the story posted by a blog to determine that she stole the phone is wrong.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by linearity: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:

1. A certain Fumbi owes her 40k and she forcefully took his phone as collateral. She discovered the phone has a bad screen and she repaired it with 30k which makes her account in debit of 70k. Did she skip economics class in secondary school?

2. The phone forcefully took as collateral for the refund being expected from Fumbi happens to belong to a fellow corps member whom Jojo happened to be in camp with at the same time.
Fumbi must he a spirit to have gone past the soldiers and police on camp to sneak into the other Corp member's room to steal her phone which he later used as collateral. At least I don't read anywhere in her lawyer's statement that shows the said Fumbi is a corper.

3. Then she repaired the phone which doesn't belong to her. To do what exactly? To see Fumbi's picture on it or what? Why repair the phone if you are not willing to sell it.

4. Come again. She repaired iPhone 6 screen for 30k? Are the repairers heaven trained? The last time time I repaired an iPhone 6 screen even at the height of exchange rate fluctuations it was 10k altogether with repairs fees.

5. Finally, if her lawyers are so sure all these facts are real as stated I believe they have a case against the police, the owner of the phone and Fumbi himself. Why are they not suing any of them? Why threatening bloggers who reported it with law suit?

You get brain!

The reason given for the repair of the screen is fishy. iPhone screen does not display the owner’s name of contact, they have the SIM card all along and they purported to only try the SIM card on a different phone, after the repair.

This is the true picture...

She must have either stolen the phone from the original owner or too it from the Bunmi girl who must had stolen.

Regardless of how she came into possession of the phone, she wanted to keep it, and never wanted to contact the original owner; hence she went to repair the broken screen.

In an attempt to factory reset the phone, they hit a road block, because the iCloud password. I have been using iPhones from the first generation, the only time you are forced to produce an iCloud password is when you want to factory reset the phone and wipe out the previous owner info and setup the phone anew.

iPhone does not challenge you for iCloud password, if you are trying to locate the owner’s info....plus, I assume the phone is locked, continuous failed passwords will just disable the phone and will not prompt you for iCloud password.

After she discovered that, the phone is unless to her, that is when she contacted the owner for her repair money and some change and as you have stated replacing an iPhone digitize is between 10 to 15.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by DrayZee: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
I've certainly learnt a lot from this girl's story, number one being that once you're accused of being a criminal, people already see you as one. Whether you are guilty or not doesn't really matter.
This is not the first time this is happening, that someone will be wrongly accused, news will spread like wildfire and the person will be defaced.
Then the truth finally comes out and nobody gives a fûck.

I'm sorry for the girl. Life happens.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by BlueRayDick: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
DrayZee:

Seun Egbegbe didn't steal one old, broken phone. He stole about 10 or more. There was profit to be made from it.
Where is the logic in a well-to-do girl stealing one used, broken iPhone with iCloud protection on it?
Based on raw logic, she had no reason to steal the phone. Even Egbegbe had profit to be made from his.
Besides, even with a fixed up screen, a properly used iPhone (6S for that matter) won't go for much. There was virtually no profit to be made for her.
It should be clear that she came with no evil intentions, she just wanted to return the phone and get her expenditure back. Hadn't she lost enough on account of one person? Why would she come, showing her face, to a public location, to scam somebody?

Sure, there are inconsistencies, but for you to use the story posted by a blog to determine that she stole the phone is wrong.

If u actually read the story well, u will realize she didn't know it was iCloud locked until she had the screen repaired.

Then again, thieves don't steal based on logic as you want to claim. If they steal on logic, then Ṣeun Egbegbe shouldn't be caught stealing despite being a marketer, owning cars and landed properties.

I've seen bank managers who earn quite well stealing paltry sums in my line of work and I've come to conclusion that theives don't operate on logic. If they do, they will do a cost benefit analysis and will discover the risk is not worth the supposed reward.

By the way am basing my conclusion on what her lawyers posted and not what any blog posted. I was indifferent when the initial video was posted, but this statement from her lawyer is just not it
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by linearity: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sterope:

She might have collected the phone from Funbi, hence the judge set her free.

But the story that gave up there is bull.

She wanted to keep the phone to herself, hence she repaired the screen and wanted to flash and factory reset the phone.

You only encounter iCloud password on an iPhone, when you want to flash it, or turn Find My Phone off...which you must do, before you can flash it.

She only contacted the owner when she realized that, the phone is unless to her. Otherwise, she always have the SIM with her and heard acces to the owner’s contact, even when the phone scree was bad.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by DrayZee: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:

If u actually read the story well, u will realize she didn't know it was iCloud locked until she had the screen repaired.

Then again, thieves don't steal based on logic as you want to claim. If they steal on logic, then Ṣeun Egbegbe shouldn't be caught stealing despite being a marketer, owning cars and landed properties.

I've seen bank managers who earn quite well stealing paltry sums in my line of work and I've come to conclusion that theives don't operate on logic. If they do, they will do a cost benefit analysis and will discover the risk is not worth the supposed reward.

By the way am basing my conclusion on what her lawyers posted and not what any blog posted. I was indifferent when the initial video was posted, but this statement from her lawyer is just not it
No problem. Nothing can be done again.
If she had forfeited the 30k she used to repair it, she wouldn't be in this mess. But I just can't blame her. She had lost enough.
I hope she can move on. Being accused wrongly without proper redemption is one of the worst things that can happen to anybody.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by Sterope(f): 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
linearity

She might have collected the phone from Funbi, hence the judge set her fre

The relevant point is that she collected the phone from another person. It is my understanding that is not impossible to bypass the security hurdles.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by linearity: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sterope:

The relevant point is that she collected the phone from another person. It is my understanding that is not impossible to bypass the security hurdles.

Yes, very likely that she collected from someone, but she should not have lied about the iCloud password.

Her lies makes her story unbelievable, anyone who have knowledge of iPhone understands that; iCloud passwords only come into question when you want to reset the phone and make it yours.

She lied in casting her actions as benevolent and all in an attempt to discover the owner....when her motives all along was to keep the phone for personal use in lieu of the money owed her.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by OmoOshodi(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nobody talked about the 80k bail..... God why am I in this country? Thunder fire our police aka bigger thieves

The girl is just trying to do image repairing..... She bought the stolen iphone simple
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by franka19: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Since she knows the guy number, why can't she get hold of the guy or have him reported to the police to arrest him.With guy's number, he can be traced and moreover, she refers the guy as her friend from her chat with the guy and should know where to get him.
Re: Lawyers To Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing Iphone Release Official Statement by enonche85(m): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:

If u don't know what to say don't post senseless comments just because people are commenting!.

You should also know that there's what they call visiting days in camp and anybody is allowed to visit their folks in camp and Fumbi might as well gone to the camp and steal someone's phone. The Fumbi guy seems to be a tailor. Tailors are allowed in all camps.

I dint see anywhere they mentioned tecno or itel phone screen. It's obvious u don't know anything about iphones. I fixed my iphone5 screen for 12k when $ was at 165, now $ is 360 and it's iphone 6s.

Lastly, u should know that the first step to handle such matters legally is to clear ur name with the press which is what her lawyer did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Women And Police Officer Sell 3-yr-old Boy Stolen At Burial Ceremony For 600k / Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya / Driver Crushes Man Sleeping Under Truck To Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.