Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,174 members, 7,860,221 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Hiv Cure Scams! - How Genuine Are They? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Cure Scams! - How Genuine Are They? (3942 Views)

A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal / Scientists On Brink Of HIV Cure / HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Cure Scams! - How Genuine Are They? by mondaynelson20: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
I am cassie let me share this testimony to the world to hear about him too this man really exit I was HIV positive over 7year I have being in medication and I try to look for cure to my problem and I go through internet doctor and I found a tradition doctor named DR.ezike I contacted him for help he give me all his laws and rule that if I get cured I should write about him and that is what am doing now, this man ask for some information about me, which I give him this man cure me from HIV what a great man thank for your help when he get the information he told me that he is about to work on it 20 to 30 minute this man email me and told me what to do for the curing which I did after all the things needed for the cure is provide the man call me in 45mins later and tell me to go for test what a great day to me I was negative thanks Dr. ezike you can Dr. ezike through his email address,drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com OR +2348167554235

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking:doctors Suspend 7-day Warning Strike In Osun / A Thread For Male Reproduction And Urinary System Problems And Solutions. / My Breast Is Big But Milk Is Coming Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.