Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Am In Love With My Wife Sister (pls Advice ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Wife Sister (pls Advice ) (1498 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My Wife Sister (pls Advice ) by soccerepe: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
I am Patrick by name, a doctor by profession, and I am married to a lovely wife. I currently live in markudi, Benue state.

This is my story.

I am a medical doctor in Benue state hospital, this faithful day I came back from work to meet my wife so Digested , so I asked her the problem, she said she was so stressed and tired.

So we talked and she said she wants to call younger her sibling to come and help her in House choirs.

So we talked and agreed she should call her, since it will reduce the stress she encounters in the house.

So, After a month, my wife went to Enugu state, to pick her up, which she and her younger sibling arrived that day.

I came back from work and met my wife and his younger sibling, we greeted and I went into the room.

On this faithful day, I Came back from work and I met my wife sister. In the sitting room.

She greeted me and we talked , That moment I saw how beautiful a lady she is.

Actually my wife treats me well, and she is a nice lady, but the truth is my Wife sister is So beautiful and I can't contain Admiring her.

This faithful Sunday, we came back from church, my wife left for our township hall meeting.

View Full story and drop ur comments http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/i-am-in-love-with-my-wife-sister-pls.html?m=1

Pls No copyright: Be warned
Re: I Am In Love With My Wife Sister (pls Advice ) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2018

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Wife Sister (pls Advice ) by TEYA: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
comshots:
La click la die!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Wife Sister (pls Advice ) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
No copyright ki you for there

Na the story be this

I am Patrick by name, a doctor by profession, and I am married to a lovely wife. I currently live in markudi, Benue state.
This is my story .
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7256719_img20180613130115965_jpegc804e772acd1336de9be707a6f59f92f

I am a medical doctor in Benue state hospital, this faithful day I came back from work to meet my wife so digested, so I asked her the problem, she said she was so stressed and tired.
So we talked and she said she wants to call younger her sibling to come and help her in House choirs.
So we talked and agreed she should call her, since it will reduce the stress she encounters in the house.

So, After a month, my wife went to Enugu state, to pick her up, which she and her younger sibling arrived that day.
I came back from work and met my wife and his younger sibling, we greeted and I went into the room.
On this faithful day, I Came back from work and I met my wife sister. In the sitting room.
Actually my wife treats me well, and she is a nice lady, but the truth is my Wife sister is So beautiful and I can't contain Admiring her.

This faithful Sunday, we came back from church, my wife left for our township hall meeting.
I called my wife younger sister to come and help me out, so she came to the room, so I came close to her where she was standing.
The next thing I could see myself was the Lady kissing me and holding me.
I fell for it and we hard a good time that day, so I told her we should becareful so her sister my wife won't find out.
Countless time, we had mutual times, and badly now am in love with my wife sister.
Currently, my wife sister said I should marry her. And I don't know if I should go on with the relationship or send her out.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Wife Sister (pls Advice ) by soccerepe: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
OrestesDante:
No copyright ki you for there

Na the story be this

This is my story .
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7256719_img20180613130115965_jpegc804e772acd1336de9be707a6f59f92f

I am a medical doctor in Benue state hospital, this faithful day I came back from work to meet my wife so digested, so I asked her the problem, she said she was so stressed and tired.

I called my wife younger sister to come and help me out, so she came to the room, so I came close to her where she was standing.
The next thing I could see myself was the Lady kissing me and holding me.
I fell for it and we hard a good time that day, so I told her we should becareful so her sister my wife won't find out.
Countless time, we had mutual times, and badly now am in love with my wife sister.
Currently, my wife sister said I should marry her. And I don't know if I should go on with the relationship or send her out.

you were warned for Copyright issue. Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Wife Sister (pls Advice ) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
soccerepe:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Is that why you're mailing me?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: I Am In Love With My Wife Sister (pls Advice ) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
soccerepe:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I have done it. I have done it nothing can appun. If you like carry your head go jam stone. Na you sabi.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Wife Sister (pls Advice ) by JhyMedex: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
soccerepe:

This is my story.

I am a medical doctor in Benue state hospital, this faithful day I came back from work to meet my wife so Digested , so I asked her the problem, she said she was so stressed and tired.

View Full story and drop ur comments http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/i-am-in-love-with-my-wife-sister-pls.html?m=1

Pls No copyright: Be warned

He's not a Doctor...dt much is true!!..

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Wife Sister (pls Advice ) by Abascoh: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Click I will not

(1) (Reply)

Hot & Spicy: Nigerian Actress Moyo Lawal Looking As Appealing As Ever (photos) / SEE MY UGLY FACE, Ugly Chat, and Money Making Without Stress [PIC] / [story]o.g.b.a.n.j.e (the Child Of Thunder) Chapter 9-10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.