Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening (24799 Views)

Wizkid Becomes UBA Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) / Wizkid Becomes Part Of Cîroc X Moschino Collaboration (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by Heavance(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
sheedy407:
Wizkid has become the first Africa artist to perform in the FIFA World Cup opening ceremony slated for tomorrow.
He will be performimg along side with Nicky Jam feat. Will Smith & Era Istrefi who will be performing the official world cup theme.
This is a big one for Wizkid as the whole world would be watching him.

Which song do you think he will be performing?
This was made known via twitter
Later you will be angry when Buhari insults us again, were you just born when Youseff N'dour, and Femi Kuti performed?
what kind of bloggers do we have these days?
Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by Airtimex(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
He is not the first African please...

Though I doubt the news
Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by kmaster007: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
song to perform Ojuelegba
Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by Diamond183(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wizkid open the game floor will be a new compose song for the world-cup.
HIGHER GROUND TRAVEL AND TOUR wish the travelers for safety landing in their destination. Book your flight ticket with us and call us on 08093732949 or whatapp in the same number send us email:higherground183@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by payvibes(m): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sing anything!

You are a living legeng
You 're never out of sauce

Anything from your vocal is a HIT. Young Jeezy and Trey Songs confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Criis:

No, na poem.
sugacoatedmouth:
No na poetry which one can you sing BUH if she hears the song now she will the first person to dance SHAKU SHAKU on Top #Yeye :-XNo na poetry which one can you sing BUH if she hears the song now she will the first person to dance SHAKU SHAKU on Top #Yeye
So in your small mind now, you made sense? I don't listen to rubbish; good rhythm, terrible lyrics. Does your Wizkid know what poems are? tongue
Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by julius976(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
Plss, who is WIZKID?
Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
So in your small mind now, you made sense? I don't listen to rubbish; good rhythm, terrible lyrics. Does your Wizkid know what poems are? tongue

You don't listen to rubbish, yen yen yen. If we dig deep, you're a closet fan of Cardi B like that.

2 Likes

Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by phr33man(m): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
If true, I'm happy for him. But I doubt him being the first to perform at FIFA opening ceremony. Are you telling me no African musician at FIFA World Cup opening ceremony in South Africa?
Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by newjosboy: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Naija is going places. Congrats to Wizzy. But I wonder which song will befits the occasion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 14, 2018
Fake News Media
Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by simeone007: 6:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Please clear me the one d banj did is which Cup? Am hearing the first African to perform
Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by Urshtech(m): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2018
That's good
Congrats to him
Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by zone51: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2018
omoeko001:
didn't 2face perform in the closing ceremony of FIFA 2010 in South Africa?

But we are talking of Opening ceremony here undecided

1 Like

Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by niyot124: 7:46am On Jun 14, 2018
Seems legit.

I think I would actually prefer the heading
"wizkid becomes the only African artiste to perform at fifa 2018 opening ceremony" grin

Russia being a foreign land and all especially where there is discrimination against blacks, that's actually cool smiley
Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by niyot124: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2018
Seems legit.

I think I would actually prefer the heading
"wizkid becomes the only African artiste to perform at fifa 2018 opening ceremony" grin

Russia being a foreign land and all especially where there is discrimination against blacks, I think, that's actually cool smiley
Re: WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening by Ay04z(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Who have d video ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Comedian, Trevor Noah Set To Host 2021 Grammys / Funmilayo RansomeKuti: 11 Things To Know About 1st Woman To Drive Car In Nigeria / Burna Boy Tatoos Fela On His Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.