Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide (28789 Views)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
ipledge01:

pls why do people always say the lady will be a nurse whenever issue like this is brought to FP. what's wrong with US nurse?
My brother, nigerian men think that marrying a nurse is a meal ticket for them, and nurses knows these and as such have become very wayward . Am saying these cause I have seen many guys dying in silence, but can't talk. The ones you hear about is the stupid ones that kill instead of walking away.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide by oluremi59(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
Only child not children sir grin
GoodMuyis:
So he kill his wife and children
Then Kill himself so he can put someone into trouble

The man must be Nigerian politician
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide by peterphd(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:
RIP to the dead.

If you want to die, kill yourself ONLY and don't decide for others.

This might not be unrelated to the average African man's desire to "dominate" his wife.

The West, U.S. especially favours women. Your wife can cheat on you on your matrimonial bed in a house you bought and still collect 50% of your property in a divorce.

If you wanna form Big Boss, better sit your black ass in Africa.

So this is right?
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide by herich(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Just wasted three heads which his ori buruku brothers would have mined.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide by Pebcak: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
babeosisi:

a woman and her child are dead and you are talking about prenup and wife cheating
na so una heartless reach?
tufia
Before you bring your self edification how heartless story read and follow the thread understand think twice and talk once I wasn't replying to the topic I was replying to this quote

"RIP to the dead.

If you want to die, kill yourself ONLY and don't decide for others.

This might not be unrelated to the average African man's desire to "dominate" his wife.

The West, U.S. especially favours women. Your wife can cheat on you on your matrimonial bed in a house you bought and still collect 50% of your property in a divorce.

If you wanna form Big Boss, better sit your black ass in Africa."
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide by KrystosCJ(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
sonnie10:

You forgot incesticide

undecided undecided undecided

Are you sure about that? I've never seen any form of killing called such.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide by ipledge01: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Netanyahu1:
My brother, nigerian men think that marrying a nurse is a meal ticket for them, and nurses knows these and as such have become very wayward . Am saying these cause I have seen many guys dying in silence, but can't talk. The ones you hear about is the stupid ones that kill instead of walking away.
Ohh I see, I don't think it's peculiar to US nurse only. You certainly can't control a woman you see as meal ticket.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide by Abascoh: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
babeosisi:

and he had to kill the child?
the way some of you reason eh

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/burr-ridge/news/ct-dbr-darien-shooting-update-tl-0614-story.html

The DuPage County Coroner’s Office has identified the victims in a shooting early Sunday morning in Darien. Bourk Efon Esho, 33, Olivia Esho, 7, of Darien and Olasunkanmi Esho, 42, from Chicago all died from gunshot wounds, the coroner’s office reported. The Eshos are married and Olivia is their daughter, Darien Police Cmdr. Gerald Piccoli said.

The three family members were found dead about 1 a.m. Sunday in an apartment in the Farmingdale Apartment Homes at 75th Street and Farmingdale Avenue.

Police officers had gone to the apartment complex in response to a call about shots being fired.

Lawrence Willis, a friend of Esho, who knew her by the name Bourk Efon Mudoh-Esho, said she was a student of his at Chicago State University and a former employee of St. Bernard Hospital and University of Illinois Chicago

Willis said Mudoh-Esho worked in the health information management department at University of Illinois. Willis said Olivia was one of three children Mudoh-Esho had.

Willis said he was deeply saddened by news of their deaths.
What do u mean by the way some of us reason? Did I justify his action in any way? I was just stating a probable cause of the man's action
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide by uuzba(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
thorpido:
Such a shame

I must go to America attitude.
If one does not plan for the type of spiritual battles that you must fight there, frustration will kill you.

In their primary schools they already teach that there is nothing like boy or girl. Boy can wear bra and rub lipstick. No body should talk. Parents should not correct him.

Lunatic set of misguided sexual orientation. If you quote Bible, they will say you are old fashioned.

May God help all those in US and those Nigerians running there without spiritual defence.

This one don take him hand kill himself again!
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide by uuzba(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Netanyahu1:

...and nurses KNOW this....
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
uuzba:

...and nurses KNOW this....
Clap for ya sef. English teacher.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
ipledge01:

Ohh I see, I don't think it's peculiar to US nurse only. You certainly can't control a woman you see as meal ticket.
You certainly need to meet one to understand. One asked me " hope you won't mind if I make more money than you in the future". I said no, not at all. From then I allowed the relationship to die naturally .

She was married anyway. Divorced a year later.
There's a special demon that possesses them I tell you, after all I have seen Nigerian women who are also big business executives hanging on to their husbands and making relationships work.
Re: Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide by Revolva(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
nigga have known that he is not the real father now DNA don show so he blasted d bastard lady n d bastard daughter...head n killed himself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds / Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 / Angry Traders Set Abuja Market On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.