Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home (65871 Views)

Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
A Nigerian man simply identified as Femi, stabbed his wife to death, and thereafter committed suicide in their home in Victory Park estate in Lagos state on Sunday, June 21.

According to residents of the estate, the couple moved into the estate three weeks ago with their two young children. Not much was known about the couple but just a day before the murder-suicide, they were spotted jogging together on Saturday night June 20.

However, on Sunday, the man who is said to have always questioned the paternity of their second child, stabbed his wife to death, and then took his own life.

A neighbor who spoke on condition of anonymity to LIB, said

On Sunday afternoon, neighbors close to the couple’s apartment heard loud music emanating from their home and this lasted for many hours.

The neighbors went to the estate office to complain about the loud music and insisted the estate officials go there and caution the couple.

The estate authorities went to the couple’s compound to appeal to them to turn down the volume of the music coming from their apartment.

They however met with the wife’s sister who was downstairs with the couple’s children. The sister immediately went upstairs so she can inform her sister and the husband about the complaint laid by the estate authorities. She knocked several times but got no response.

After waiting for so long, the sister and the estate officials decided to pull the door down. They were greeted by a horrific sight.

Apparently, the man had killed his wife. It is believed it was pre-meditated because when they got into the room, they saw different kinds of knives there. The woman’s legs and hands were bound and her mouth shut with a cellotape. The husband used a clipper to shave her hair, stabbed her head, her eyes, stabbed her multiple times with different knives.

The scene was nothing short of a horror movie.

After stabbing his wife to death, the man committed suicide by drinking sniper”

Spokesperson of the state police command, Bala Elkana who confirmed the incident to LIB, said

It is true. Homicide detectives have sealed up the place. They have commenced investigation. The corpse of the man and the woman have been moved to the hospital for an autopsy.

Two kitchen knives were found there and two bottles of Sniper. The woman had injuries from stabbing while foams were coming out of the man’s mouth who is suspected to have taken those Snipers.

Investigation is ongoing”

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/nigerian-man-stabs-his-wife-to-death-and-then-commits-suicide-in-their-home-in-lekki.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by SavageMaster: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
You see your life

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Righteousness89(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Guard yourself Folks!

Put on the Whole armor of GOD!

Its risky to be Spirtually empty in these evil days and times

Lots of evils are in the air looking for where to take Permanent residency.

You cannot resist it by Might or power!

Except the Lord watches over a House! The watchmen Watch but in Vain!

How do I Guard Myself?
A. Flee from anything that looks like sin. Sin is the door opener

B. Feast on the Word of God daily! The Amount of the Word of God you have will keep you secured

C. Prayer without Ceasing! In your heart, aloud! Anyhow!

As we do this, We will not be instruments for Wickedness in Jesus Name ....
Amen

312 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
What do I call this?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by SeverusSnape(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Some marriages these days eh...

8 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by gambia(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Case closed. He would have taken the matter up legally, May their souls find rest. Marriage has been bastardized lately, it doesn't worth it any longer.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nwodosis(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Is possible the man might have secretly taken the children for DNA test to confirm his doubt about the second child and the two children turned out not be his!
The man decided to end it all, he tried to have left the innocent kids to live.

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Twoclans(f): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Marriage ?

I am out of here.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Goldencheese(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Why would a man kill his wife? If you don't want the marriage again, quietly divorce her rather than become the very undertaker of the woman you once loved. This world is very simple. I mean, this is terrible.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by edo3(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Twoclans:
Marriage ?

I am out of here.

You Don Start Again

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by illicit(m): 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Call BlackLondon

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Kriss216: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
One of the demerits of marrying a Nigerian girl.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by StubbornGENIUS: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Waaawuu!And this happened in a black nation Doesn't black lives matter again or are we not black in this part of the world? In the end,majority of those protesting are all hypocrites.Now,how do you pray for these souls to Rest In Peace?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Connectiann(f): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
This is serious tragedy
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by hisexcellency34: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
some women get mind sha. Another man impregnated you and you impose the child on your husband. I won't judge

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by oluwamile(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
He shouldn't have resorted in killing his wife and he shouldn't have resorted to suicide,very bad
But the truth has to be told,how many men can live with the guilt of fending for a child that is not his?
There was a time a report carried out in Lagos showed 30% of men are claiming ownership of children that are not theirs.
This same thing happened to my neighbor in 2018,they are Yoruba couples,they got married,then immediately,d wife went for nysc in portharcourt,came back with pregnancy,the man was happy he was finally going to be a dad, suspicion began when the woman gave the child an igbo name,after some years later,hubby discovered his child wasn't his,he wanted to run mad.the guy just abandoned everything he has in Nigeria and travel out.
I can't just live with that guilt
Men stay woke and know what is yours

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]Guard yourself Folks!

Put on the Whole armor of GOD!

Its risky to be Spirtually empty in these evil days and times

Lots of evils are in the air looking for where to take Permanent residency.

You cannot resist it by Might or power!

Except the Lord watches over a House! The watchmen Watch but in Vain!

How do I Guard Myself?
A. Flee from anything that looks like sin. Sin is the door opener

B. Feast on the Word of God daily! The Amount of the Word of God you have will keep you secured

C. Prayer without Ceasing! In your heart, aloud! Anyhow!

As we do this, We will not be instruments for Wickedness in Jesus Name ....
Amen [/s]
Shut up with your nonsense!

Be using Jesus bullshîts to be spamming everywhere.
You can take your nonsense to the Jews.
Or
Pastor Chris Oyakilomeh, pastor Joshua ingla etc that DIVORCED their wives on allegations of adultery...

Even Jesus will be amazed at the level of stupîdity some of you showcase here...

We talking common sense here.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Happyguy201: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
fear women ooo . ... i always say that you only know a woman true color after marriage .

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by freshkpomo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ovoko... This human race turning into monsters by the day..

Together we can make Nigeria better.

Say no to old leaders.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
hmmm!

what could be wrong? why not kill only yourself since you are the one tired of living

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by ehardetola(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
What do I call this?

That's how real man do. Kill someone and kill himself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Lexusgs430: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
He was a coward........

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Openbusiness: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Where will those children start from now? sad

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Chirowman(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
extramarital affairs in marriage this days has ruined the trust and vows of marriage. marriage this days is filled with scandals from both men and women but women own been the worst because they bring those children fathered by another man to their husbands. is it not Abomination things has falling apart in today's marriage.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by saxby(f): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
oh no, what on earth could have caused such tragedy
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by sanemind2(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
hmmm
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by sammirano: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Goldencheese:
Why would a man kill his wife? If you don't want the marriage again, quietly divorce her rather than become the very undertaker of the mother of your child or children. This world is very simple. I mean, this is terrible.

Which children? It seems you didn't read the post.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by millionboi(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Fear wear

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank / I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.