Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,198 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? (2368 Views)

GTA: Liberty City Stories Comes To Android With More Mobile-friendly Open World / Baba Ijebu Or Golden Chance Lotto:Which Is The Surest When It Comes To Winning? / What Do You Think Of MALIYO Games With African Narratives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by dominobaby(f): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2005
Hey people,

This is a kinda game in which you same something that flashes your mind about a nairaland guy or gurl.

I'll start off:

Seun - businessminded
trish - coolheaded
legry - hmmm....... outspoken/blunt
dablessed - down to earth
Ra - Bighearted/profilic
Ka - politician/journalist

roll on guys.............. more ...........
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2005
Seun - split personality, half high-achieving cyber guru, half ---- editor: deleted ----
Ra - big momma (at times she over does it), always ready to prevent the young ones from going astray.

Who else?
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by Allenpowered(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2005
seun: administrator/thinks big-hope ge gets there
Ra: big aunt
jogego/mamba: men of the world
dominobaby: funny, man of the world too
tayotina: says it the way she knoows it
mosiate: soft talking, unassuming
demmy: politician, journalist
Chigzy:sweet...
Hidden Hunter: cyberspace man, sounds like a likable nerd
Diakim: big brother
legry: always ready for a bit of fun
Pinky: pink...how she is
traez: great guy, impulsive
delarontus: dinasours

getting tired... to be continued
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2005
pinky : Bubbly
Seun: Down to earth
Allenpowered: Flirty

Still getting used to the site grin
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by mosiate(f): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2005
seun-always online
Ra-big moma of the house
pinky-always talking from exprience
allenpower-very naught and funny
jogego-always having something to say
tayotina-says the fact
can't go on some to help me......
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by dominobaby(f): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2005
Allenpowered:

dominobaby: funny, man of the world too

Allenpowered, I bet you have noticed the pink sign of me being a female, [i]no change ma sex for me o[/i]lol
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by Greatpeter(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2005
Tayo tina- intelligent says it point blank,true to herself.
Seun - Cyber addict.
Hotangel- hot and strict
Pinky- no compromise.
Dablessed- Inquisitive and rigid
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by Angelgal(f): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2005
Seun: Cyber nerd
Tayotina: Blunt and a wacky sense of humour
Calabarman: Very Experienced
Ra: Commands respect even without meeting her (very remarkable)
Hotangel: cheeky but innocent sweet thing
HND Holder: Professor of religion
Mamba, Legry and Allenpowered: birds of the same feather
Love4ever: weird posts
Legs: Always has a great comeback (retorts)
Pinky: A lady
GreatPeter: Wants to heal not just the body but the mind too..'

And the list goes on and on and on ...
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by Olayimika(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2005
olok:ready 2 make friend
Am a new user.........peace out.
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by babadudu(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2005
Tayotina: keeps it real + personality i'd like to always have around.
Ra- positive vibes
lover4ever : too hard to comprehend  grin
Seun: Internet junkie
hotangel: "innocenti".....I know there's no such word
Pinky: Nothing but pink outfits...pink pants, blouse, shoes....I'll leave the rest for your imagination  grin
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by olaide07(f): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2005
FUN.Don't care who's on line i get fun
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by hotangel2(f): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2005
laideO--->> Spits her mind out
Seun-->> Great, nice, has great resources on his replies....and he is just what he is.. bwahh.
Pinky--->> Doesn't take nonsense (trust me, it looks like she doesnt)
Tayotina--->> Makes all men blush when she talks.
IAH---->> Is nice, and always has replies that just make sense.

Why the hell didn't anyone talk about Vierra?? Vierra --->> Seems to be very "experienced" In those things kids like I shouldn't know. (would make a good father  cheesy cheesy)

Mamba Legry and Allenpowered--->> I love their post, i can't help but laugh (even when they are talking seriously) cheesy

Greatpeter--->> Made so many topics and just one of the people here.
Jogego--->>I laugh when i see his name, he still hasn't told me the meaning.
Angelgal and all other angels--->> Very smart (duhh aren't all angels?)

Okay now, who else. Those are the people  I am always eager to meet online. And also eager to read replies from.  (Don't get me wrong if your name ain't here.. I love everyone's replies)

One more added. WesleyA--->> Funny, doesn't wanna be misinterpreted, and is my age mate.
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by legs(f): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2005
Vieira so you are now a father figure? grin
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by legry(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2005
Seun:Split personality some days i understand him some days he makes me just say shocked shocked shocked but overall you aight man
Tayotina: Flirty, Factual, a romantic bird and will not show her pic
Calabarman: a true calabarman
Ra: you dont want to mess around with her
Hotangel:Hard to believe she is just 15 but a sweet gal
Mamba, Vieira, Allenpowered: True men and Champions, Power to the male race
Love4ever: You all know she drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Legs: Beautiful sense of humour, gives hers back when tested, a happy gal
Pinky: Braveheart, fighter, soft heart even though she can form hard
GreatPeter: Contradicts alot of his views
IAH:Ah IAHHH you go girl love your replies and your wild, cracky and God sent humour
Dablessed: A down to earth no forming gal, you can rely on this girl
laide: Just met you so im watching But trust me girl you are my kind of person so far
Matrix: Im not sure what part of the force you lie in
Twinkledew: Twinlke Twinlke little star
Dominobaby: Now this gal is for sure cool, fieasty remarks too
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by WesleyanA(f): 12:19am On Jul 07, 2005
hot angel: sexy
laide o: nerdy
seun: bossy(not his fault)
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by legs(f): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2005
@ legry i just fell in love with you

@vieira i take that comment back i just saw your kids picture and yes you would make a great dad judging from the amount of pride you take in him already

@legry ok now i just got off the euphoria of your comment but its still nice to be appreciated anyways; u aight!
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by Hndholder(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2005
Na everybody now
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by Greatpeter(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2005
Everybody here is superb.
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by bioye(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2005
relatively new here..

hot-angel: so young, so real, so intelligent, nairaland addict
greatpeter: nice guy
seun: quite mature and focused
tayotina: friendly
iah: the nicest guy on this site

i hope i get more used to this site, and know you guys betta. But, sincerely, i've been to other nigerian forums with more people, but this is the most natural and warm site i've seen so far. and all thanks to seun. there's a kind of happiness i feel whenever i come to this site. thank you guys, eermm, eermm, now dont do that, man.....
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by hotangel2(f): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2005
You ain't good with speeches uh? lol wink

Welcome to nairaland.

p.s IAH is a girl. shocked
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by bioye(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2005
thank you, hot-angel..

ok, iah is a girl? ok, noted.
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by hotangel2(f): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2005
You are welcome bioye. wink
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by Greatpeter(m): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2005
Bioye- you came, you saw and you conquered, so observant.
Welcome.
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by Emmyk(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2013
I always smile reading old threads.. I'm sure you guys know one another back then. I wonder the population. 20, 30?? smileysmiley
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by jiinxed: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lala - houseboy
Scun - tribalist
Menka - _mbecile
Rabeey - mere company driver that drives a jalopy
Ebelchip - Igbo activist
Nonimi - dedicated fellow
harleycharley - bad mouthed fella
assingshot - _retarded monkey

To mention but a few...
Re: When you think of a nairalander, what comes to your mind? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
I was there when this thread was created buy I just passed,where are all these guys now,I wonder.

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Kings (COK) - Best Strategy Game Ever. / Beware Of This Scammer Mike Stones.. JIJI ONLINE SCAMMER / Project Natal Vs Playstation Move With Demo Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.