Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) (59540 Views)

Disturbing Picture Of Igbo Villagers Killed By Fulani Bandit / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / 10 Villagers Killed In Agasha, Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by HITTED(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
I see one zombie above mentioning Zaky boys as if they deserved to die. As if a whole family deserves to go down by the bullets of Buhari's Foooolani brainless soldiers.

Most people don't know yet that the real terrorists are the Sunni Muslims. Who are ISIS, Al-qaeda, Al-shabaab, Taliban, Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen if not Sunni Muslims?
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
CSTR1003:

Cross River State is part of old biafra.

The earlier they accept their status, the better.

It's your type that will call Delta state bendel state and call Taraba state Gongola state. U need to update your knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by CSTR1003: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by GMBuhari: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
CSTR1003:

Only a shitty army show their strength against civilians.

Slap a general in the US Army and nothing will happen.
He will probably sue you.

Burn their equipment and you will be sued for destruction of government properties.

Killing Your Own citizens is an abomination.

It is illegal for the US military and a few elite militaries to even operate on home soil let alone killing their own civilians.

Your Nigerian army is absolutely unprofessional. A disgrace to armies.

A single US warship would defeat your entire military in hours.

Except the incident didn't happen in USA did it ?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by CSTR1003: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
GMBuhari:

Except the incident didn't happen in USA did it ?
Yes, it didn't happen in a civilised country. Else, the response would be radically different.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by bigK001: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
BOKI LGA is where I had my NYSC. Almost all the young guys there are cultists and very stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Seun360(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
ndy87:

I am very sure u don't know that cross river state is not Biafra, the time der were teaching Geography you probably was selling nunu or was riding Okada. Better go and look at the map of Nigeria before you disgrace yourself.

Haba, pretty ndy87, this is too much na.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
Stupid set of youth their brain didn't alert them this guys are nt police bt army...its nt by who first laff

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Seun360:

grin
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
GMBuhari:
The kind that leaves when they are attacked by a whole village , reinforce and come back to bring wrath on the village

During the raid on Niger Delta oil bunkerers in Ogun state , airforce hit a building with bomb and several yoruba occupants died

Nobody protested or chased the army or airforce , we know that sacrifice is going to happen and that's why soldiers don't shoot people anyhow in Yoruba land, we respect them, they respect us

When Zaky's people attacked COAS, i remember the commanding officer shouting don't fire , what was the outcome ? they went to zaky's house and rained on his parade

My point being , don't dare soldiers , killing, fighting, pursuing and burning their vehicles is crossing the line and there's always consequences

Soldiers don't kill people anyhow in Yoruba land? What delusion.

Did you see where it was said they shot at people? The people shot at were obviously not cultists that's why the villages were enraged
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
sharonorg [color=#990000:
[/color]post=68452854]So during your godfather rein(Jona)there was no bomb blast of are you just an hypocrite. We know it's disgruntled pple like u causing the problem.
You must be a chronic fuul to reason in that direction. Apart from the bomb blast in eagle square which was sponsored by the then cpc presidential candidate being the current terrorist in power muhammadu Buhari, which other bomb blast are you talking about?
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Seun360:

grin
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Henon: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
IdisuleOurOwn:

Focus on topic.
Learn to read inbetween lines. Moreover, he mention insecurity which cost lives there.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
and when are they going to start killing those Fulani X-men causing havoc in benue... well Niger Delta want one Nigeria let them enjoy it at full length
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Davidooooo: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
For you to get mind burn soldier motor , u must get mind to wait for return match , Nigerian army no be Nigerian police ooh ,

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by twizzylee: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mutemenot:
weak soldiers everywhere angry
who told u that dey are week...it was the villagers that look their trouble....Army were just there for peace keeping

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by twizzylee: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mutemenot:
weak soldiers everywhere angry
who told u that dey are weak...it was the villagers that look their trouble....Army were just there for peace keeping
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
jahsharon:

We are not losing Nigerians, instead were diminishing the population of the Biafran Republic. QED.

Boko haram is also reducing number of Fulanis in Borno state.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by docadams: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
GavelSlam:
But what was the community thinking?

I tire. The community is lucky it didnt happen under OBJ watch when TY Danjuma was the minister of defence - ODI and Zaki Biam comes to mind. The community would have been deleted from the map of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
PHILipu1:

Keep deceiving yourself.
The south west don't votes with hate like the south east and that is why the south east is backward.

If Buhari could win south west with out APC controlling Ondo in 2015,I think that come 2019,Buhari will win with a bigger margin in south west.

Who will the opposition parties present that the south west people will love more than Osinbajo?

What will the opposition parties do that will make the south west people to dish APC and embrace the opposition parties?

Buhari and Tinubu finally sealed APC victory in south west by honouring Abiola.
Or is it PDP and OBJ that couldn't do it that the south west people will support?

Yoruba people are not south east people that even if Buhari turn south east to London that they will still hate Buhari for nothing.

Write it down that Buhari will win 2019 election with a wider margin than in 2015.

Is Saraki from south west?

Mr strategist; what do you think is the best path for Igbos to take.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

And what exactly is the Army thinking by going on retaliation? Recently over 14 soldiers were killed by herdsmen and we never heard them even complain talkless of going fro retaliation.... I am of the opinions that soldiers should not be able tonleave their barracks and go for retaliation as they deem fit ..Imagine they even took down a communication mast to create space for them to commit human abuse

You do realise NationalHelm is a blog don't you?

Any news you read has not been confirmed.

Or are you telling me they have correspondents on ground?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
twizzylee:
who told u that dey are weak...it was the villagers that look their trouble....Army were just there for peace keeping
Soldiers never visit you community bro. Pray you dont witness them in your whole life time
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Inhumane.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by themanderon: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
That's what they are good at doing .Leaving sorrow, tears and blood their regular trademark. Yet boko boys have been decimating them over the past few years. Life has no meaning in this shithole of a country.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by twizzylee: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mutemenot:

Soldiers never visit you community bro. Pray you dont witness them in your whole life time
Am a serving corp member in that local government.... in a situation whereby civilians shoot army... what did u expect... nobody is blaming dem here
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by truthstands12: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
This government will end up in ICC. Sure!
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by skales67(m): 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
PearlStreet:

Lmaooooo
WTF is local pear eaten with corn? Ube? grin grin grin

I swear, out of the Igbos I've been arguing with on Nairaland, you're the most unintelligent. I'm calling food and you're mentioning local pear? Why didn't your fathers eat local pear with palm oil when they were starving during the war?

This your level of stupidity can't be acquired, you must have inherited it.

I guess you were blind to see the other cash crops I mentioned before the Ube just as you and your ancestors were blind to see the prospects the Igbos had when they were buying up your properties in Lagos and sending you back to your caves in the hinterland of the rain forests of the South-Waste. Keep blabbering!
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
twizzylee:
Am a serving corp member in that local government.... in a situation whereby civilians shoot army... what did u expect... nobody is blaming dem here

Those guys get weapons pass some police stations sef. Na it make I d fear make them no go find army to kill if not Na die be dat, na Full war go happen for der.
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by lakesider(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
who else noticed this was Photoshop
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by twizzylee: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
lakesider:
who else noticed this was Photoshop
no be Photoshop o....the villagers don commot self
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by zubzey: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
THE NIGERIAN ARMY HAS POWER ONLY ON INNOCENT PEOPLE BOKO HARAM ARE REALLY DEALINH WITH THE. IN THE NORTH EAST
Re: Soldiers Invade Boki In Cross River, Villagers Killed (Disturbing Photos) by twizzylee: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
ndy87:

Those guys get weapons pass some police stations sef. Na it make I d fear make them no go find army to kill if not Na die be dat, na Full war go happen for der.
na jazz dey make dem behave like dat ....odeshi things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced / Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.