Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Lagos State Commissioner For Tourism, Arts & Culture Write About Linda Ikeji TV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos State Commissioner For Tourism, Arts & Culture Write About Linda Ikeji TV (435 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Talks Trash About Linda Ikejes Son / Fan Talk About Linda Ikeji Engagement Ring On Instagram / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Commissioner For Tourism, Arts & Culture Write About Linda Ikeji TV by gistblogger: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
GistMore.com

Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji wrote;

The commissioner for Tourism, Arts & Culture for Lagos state, Steve Ayorinde has written a piece for the newly launched Linda Ikeji TV and I'm chuffed. Read below and please join in giving me and my team accolades. Lol.

Lagos State Commissioner For Tourism, Arts & Culture Write About Linda Ikeji TV...

The sky is bright for local talents and content creators in Lagos State. With Cartoon Network launching Africa Creative Lab and Multichoice doing same with Talent Factory, more windows of opportunities are opening for the young and talented in audio-visual industry.

More platforms by reputable stakeholders are providing big opportunities at a time that Lagos Grows Talent and Ibile Comedy Challenge talent hunt projects are churning out many talented youths in various fields of performing arts.

Similarly, quality online streaming services are emerging too, to create and promote good contents. Lindaikeji.tv is one of such that draws interests and deserves encouragement for its sheer audacity to make an impact with its array of programming.

Late last year when I had a tour of select online media houses in Lagos; I asked that Linda Ikeji be included to see how Africa's No 1 blogger intended to take a leap of faith into becoming Nigeria's answer to Netflix.

I was impressed by the set-up I saw at the Lekki-office of lindaikeji.tv; the promise that the contents being line up held as well as the commitments - financial and mental - of the team.

Being generally self-funded by a lady with no prior experience in television programming, I thought the dream was rather audacious.

But several days after it was launched with subscription growing daily and critical appraisals generally favourable, it looks to me like the Nigerian Netflix is about to berth; and it's a Lagos brand.

I'm aware that lindaikeji.tv is building apps for smart tvs as part of its growth strategy. But those who say that the future of television is digital might be right; however that future is right here and now.

This is the new thing in content creation and digital economy. It's about talents, jobs, entrepreneurship and more importantly the audacity to dream; a Lagos dream!

Steve Ayorinde
Hon. Commissioner for Tourism, Arts & Culture
Lagos State

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/lagos-state-commissioner-tourism-arts-culture-writes-linda-ikeji-tv

Re: Lagos State Commissioner For Tourism, Arts & Culture Write About Linda Ikeji TV by gistblogger: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
cool
Re: Lagos State Commissioner For Tourism, Arts & Culture Write About Linda Ikeji TV by brownsugar23: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
His he the husband
Re: Lagos State Commissioner For Tourism, Arts & Culture Write About Linda Ikeji TV by Bluezy13(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
brownsugar23:
His he the husband
Mine think so
Re: Lagos State Commissioner For Tourism, Arts & Culture Write About Linda Ikeji TV by chriskosherbal(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
brownsugar23:
His he the husband
hey ..that conclusion is strong ..

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Another Musician Moses Ochei Dies / Life And Death Of Rapper Xxxtentacion [video] / Aramide Releases Beautiful New Photos As She Turns A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.