Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Chikezie Ijeoma: "Sinking Of Boreholes In Rural Communities Is Our Next Project" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chikezie Ijeoma: "Sinking Of Boreholes In Rural Communities Is Our Next Project" (11308 Views)

Chikezie Uwazie Dies In US / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma: "Sinking Of Boreholes In Rural Communities Is Our Next Project" by Mustay(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2018
nextstep:

Is it her responsibility to provide pipe-borne water? So she should provide borehole, pipes, taps, chlorine treatment, and all the things that come with pipe-borne water? Even if all she does is provide one day of pure water, I would applaud. It's a lot better than government has been doing for its citizens. Unfortunately - I've looked into it - government won't even give right-of-way for people to install pipes if its not solely on private property.

Thank you for posting my thoughts
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma: "Sinking Of Boreholes In Rural Communities Is Our Next Project" by Mustay(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2018
Idrismusty97:
I just can't phatom the idea behind this beauty queen stuff. So what if you are coincidentally born with some physically appealing attributes that is acceptable by the standard of our colonisers and hence by a sizable percentage of the population? Eh so what? Did you choose the way you are born? Why should you get the attention, the prize, the gifts, the honour and what have you over other intellectually and mentally blessed individuals of both genders?

Because of #MeToo, beauty organizers in US are now abandoning the swim suit parade. They want them to be solely judged by their intellect. Surprised it took them this long to realise this

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/05/miss-america-swimsuit-contest-no-longer-judge-appearances-feminism
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma: "Sinking Of Boreholes In Rural Communities Is Our Next Project" by Chukazu: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2018
Afro3:

At least commend a good Work when you see one.
How many communities in your State or even Village has water or borehole.
Haven't you heard about Manual Water Pumps, or even well?
Must Boreholes be with Electricity. The Young Lady is trying her best, she isn't the Government, so you can either Compliement her and show support, or take your rant to somewhere else.

Am talking based on what I have seen. I didn't speak against bore holes; maybe you need to read the comment again before quoting me
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma: "Sinking Of Boreholes In Rural Communities Is Our Next Project" by BraveBot: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wow na so cool

Learn cheap

Re: Chikezie Ijeoma: "Sinking Of Boreholes In Rural Communities Is Our Next Project" by ireneidiva(f): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
seguno2:

I am not a celebrity.
No one creates a thread of each time that I cough or sneeze.
I hope that you understand that.
My point exactly. If you have ever done anything reasonable, we would have known. so leave her and the little she can do.
Re: Chikezie Ijeoma: "Sinking Of Boreholes In Rural Communities Is Our Next Project" by Lexusgs430: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
Afro3:

They haven't even started, and you are asking when it will end.
Nigerian Youths, I See you, you can show your support, at least let it start first.

We are in trouble.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi / Sexy Hot Photos Of Planet FM OAP Cleo (cleopatra Tawo) Birthday / Genevieve Nnaji, Monalisa Chinda Weep For Late Sam Loco At Gala Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.