Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Earn Money Even While Waiting For That Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Money Even While Waiting For That Job (383 Views)

I Cannot Take Up That Job, N150,000 Monthly Salary Is Too Small! / Think Well Before You Take That Job!!! / While Waiting For That Dream Job, Why Not Try Telecom Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Even While Waiting For That Job by Veenos: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
If you want to learn how to make up to 10k and above posting paid contents on your social media like facebook, twitter, whatsapp, reading and commenting on posts, taking surveys and referring people, contact me. You can make a minimum of 10k naira and upwards even without referring someone. You even earn 1k naira per referral you make using your customized referral link. All your earnings are paid to your bank. This is not a get rich quick scheme. But a program created to keep people informed on the day to day happenings in the country, while adding income to their pockets. This program uses same approach Google, twitter etc uses to make money through online adverts. So its a win win program. After registration, your account is activated and your referral link is ready. Then watch your normal life on social media fetch you thousands. Note: To learn this program and how to register is free. Don't let the situations in Nigeria tie you down. Register now and thank me later. Inbox me if interested on WhatsApp using +234806 978 7056 or by joining the whatsapp group via this link https:///FBnu3b8zYZX40BNRp4HpQwIf . Stop your search for job with this. Please, this is a legitimate program. Its no ponzi or scam. Those who know about making money with ads will understand how this program works. Take action now and see yourself smiling to the bank.
Re: Earn Money Even While Waiting For That Job by EmNaija: 1:43am On Jun 14, 2018
Veenos:
If you want to learn how to make up to 10k and above posting paid contents on your social media like facebook, twitter, whatsapp, reading and commenting on posts, taking surveys and referring people, contact me. You can make a minimum of 10k naira and upwards even without referring someone. You even earn 1k naira per referral you make using your customized referral link. All your earnings are paid to your bank. This is not a get rich quick scheme. But a program created to keep people informed on the day to day happenings in the country, while adding income to their pockets. This program uses same approach Google, twitter etc uses to make money through online adverts. So its a win win program. After registration, your account is activated and your referral link is ready. Then watch your normal life on social media fetch you thousands. Note: To learn this program and how to register is free. Don't let the situations in Nigeria tie you down. Register now and thank me later. Inbox me if interested on WhatsApp using +234806 978 7056 or by joining the whatsapp group via this link https:///FBnu3b8zYZX40BNRp4HpQwIf . Stop your search for job with this. Please, this is a legitimate program. Its no ponzi or scam. Those who know about making money with ads will understand how this program works. Take action now and see yourself smiling to the bank.
Hi, I can help make the above group link and all your other group links work on nairaland buzz me on whatsapp 08050447106

(1) (Reply)

Any Graduate Trainee Vacancies For Agriculture Graduates In Lagos, Ogun Or Oyo? / Please Help Me Confirm This Invite. / Monarch Events Is Recruiting Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.