Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Why The Ladies Around You Are Leeches? And How To Get Rid Of Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Ladies Around You Are Leeches? And How To Get Rid Of Them. (718 Views)

Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Ladies Around You Are Leeches? And How To Get Rid Of Them. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Okay! Enough! We all have heard stories of this disgusting breeds of slayqueens, vultures, fortune hunters and maga finders.
Now its time for us to know the reason why they are so predominant around us.
1) Society- Yup society has turned young women into materialistic vampires, they expect any man who asks them out to become automatic ATM. So there you have it thanks to our nollywood, musicians and the entertaining world.
Building stupid fantasies upandan.
2) Peer pressure and friends- many girls are not born to be leeches, but thanks to their friends. The reason why most nigerian girls date especially in multiple form like polygamy its because they want to show off.
If a girl probably talks to her friends about her new bf, they will be like "What has he gotten you?" did they curse u to be poor abi you don't have eyes to see rich guys. And atimes, some may not talk but hint about their material gifts and it leads to low self-esteem on the girl's part. Though matured girls aren't moved by this.
Re: Why The Ladies Around You Are Leeches? And How To Get Rid Of Them. by MissRaine69(f): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
With all due respect there is a very simple philosophy if you have no standards you attract below standards.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Ladies Around You Are Leeches? And How To Get Rid Of Them. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
3) Parents- Yes oh! Nigerian parents kwa they can be annoying and they pretend a lot not all sha. Some go ahead and encourage their daughters to date rich men and bring money to the house and they are everywhere, in every place. They will say "See nkechinyere she is always bringing money for her parents." no offense broke mentality spotted but that is the truth.

4) The boys themselves- many atimes we cause our own problems with our hands. Many are so desperate to get sex that they spend lavishly and excessively. Which kind of stupid love will make you buy #45k phone for a girl, when you can use the money to set up small photocopy and cyber cafe.

5) The area where you live- Yes, if you live in some places(cough) the girls there are automatic leeches.
I learnt the basics of being a leech from around my environment though I don't practice.
1 Never date someone who cannot give #5000 recharge card at once
2 Never date boys in your area
3 Always have extra magas and if you are kind enough dash some of them out to your fellow girls.
4 Always pick expensive things and food whenever you are out
5 Never ever date a "broke guy" in terms of money.
These leech raising areas range from the poor to middle class to even the rich.

6) time- if you are 15-24/25, most girls though not all that you come across whether beautiful or not around your age grade are potential leeches. Am serious even those in thirties are not safe.
Why? The girls aren't mature and are after money, and even you haven't seen life yet. Only a few people are actually matured at that age.
And that is why at thirty you see women running around like headless chickens looking for husband.
So don't try the field yet wait for the ripe time.

1 Like

Re: Why The Ladies Around You Are Leeches? And How To Get Rid Of Them. by Oruemu(f): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Which one is this again?

I must write-gang
Re: Why The Ladies Around You Are Leeches? And How To Get Rid Of Them. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
7) Who You Are? You! Who are you?- you attract whatever you are. I grew up learning to be quiet, to make money by grabbing business opportunities in sec school like helping people write notes, do projects and all sorts. Because of my training, I learnt that money isn't to be wasted. And the guys I am attracted to or are attracted to me have the same notion.
Be positive minded leave bet9ja, focus on your business, build yourself and raise your standard, the leeches will just be jealous and keep talking.
So if you keep seeing them leeches, check yaself well oh.

coolHave class and a friendzone- No offense. Its about time guys have a friendzone too and you don't have to have girls asking you out to have it.
Ask yourself what do you want in a lady.
Write it down. Do you want hardwork, loyalty, intelligence, moral upgrade, wealth? Then build yourself up.
Then avoid pursuing ladies incessantly and telling them I Love you. Sheesh omo iya elepa #10 will be feeling big cos of that.
If you see a lady you feel attracted to, don't tell her first. Ask her sensible questions? If she claimed to study English @ unilag ask her about some notable things. If she doesn't give valid answers... There u hv a potential leech.
9) Your friends- "As in I knack that babe wella" that phrase swells heads a lot among friends. If all you and your friends do is to talk about hitting on girls and sleeping around. Then be sure to get lots of local leeches with dependent mind. Think positive, channel yourself into business ideas and avoid a leech when you guys see one no matter how pretty.
I think I should end here.
Now how to not get caught up with a leech.
#1 Stop toastin and hailing anything in skirt and jeans or whatever.
#2 Work on yourself to reach the position to meet your dream gal- no matter the luck, a gateman of Skybank Mushin can never meet the CEO's daughter to marry or date. Go to school, if it isn't for u start something to boost yourself and stop liking and commenting on potential leeches picture
#3 Never ever ever I repeat ever give your heart to someone after a few days of chatting that is pure immaturity. One even wanted to buy phone for a girl after two days. Smh.
#4 Never spend on any girl @ first chat or even after, many girls use it to class boys and men. @ first chat they be like I need #1500 recharge card and if u dare spend u are under the maga territory.
#5 Never allow your body to control you- Be disciplined and be mature. The leeches hate men that are disciplined and have standards they like to manipulate
#6 Have an open mind, be well informed and stay cool. Avoid relationship drama. Avoid spending on girls unnecessarily instead invest your money on yourself and grow the stars will align and help you find that perfect person.
(Me am going back to Literature NL, no one should quote me oh)

1 Like

Re: Why The Ladies Around You Are Leeches? And How To Get Rid Of Them. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Just so you know, some men love leeches.
Re: Why The Ladies Around You Are Leeches? And How To Get Rid Of Them. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

From a lady? Abi male hiding behind female moniker

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Why The Ladies Around You Are Leeches? And How To Get Rid Of Them. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2018
@OrestesDantes... Sorry to disappoint I am not a male behind a female moniker check ma history on NL. I may have a male point of view nd all d things I wrote here are gleaned from a male perspective and what I have learnt from NL so far. And as a writer, I write with different perspectives Hence me sounding like a male is possible.
@colourich... True talk dear. Many men actually force ladies to tend toward the leech tendency, they wave money and make money seem to be the only thing they have to offer. Hence, young women believe that money is the only strong fort in a relationship. Truth is that some start as early as secondary days fanning the flames of such belief and continue like that. Some meet a lady for the first two days and feel like they are in love and go to length of stealing and buying expensive gifts. Lol
@Oruemu... Yes oh, am a writer naa... So therefore... Anyway I don't write purposeless things. People who think its trash, is their own belief. How can u be sent to school with #10,000 as pocket money and you will spend it frivously on a girl in the name of love and hmm...lol. U are a maga... Take it or leave it.
@MissRainy69
yes everyone got standards dear, no one said you should ever step down. And guys out there should know that there is no free hmm... Anywhere.
Everything in life except salvation has a price. Including men and women, some haven't seen theirs yet, a few women are gotten after the wedding, some if u hv six milla nd above, some if you have hundreds of thousands of naira. Others well can go as low as meatpie and chilled softdrink and some will fall at just use of sweet words and fake character. If you are high class and high standard, you can keep it up. There is no free stuff or meal anywhere.
Re: Why The Ladies Around You Are Leeches? And How To Get Rid Of Them. by ekanempatrick28(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Nice post. I have learnt alot. Thanx

(1) (Reply)

Couple Are Caught Having Sex At A Beach Resort In Front Of Shocked Onlookers / TSOM Is A Fan / Prophet Arrested After Beheading Lover For Money Ritual And Buried In Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.