Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why Atiku? Why Not Atiku? The Atiku Duke Ticket Is The Team To Beat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku? Why Not Atiku? The Atiku Duke Ticket Is The Team To Beat (615 Views)

Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atiku? Why Not Atiku? The Atiku Duke Ticket Is The Team To Beat by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2018
Atiku and Duke are two individuals that represent the new Nigeria, one is a seasoned politician, businessmen and former civil servant, the other is an intellectual and also a former governor.
They are the look of the New Nigeria; Clean cut, liberal, intellectual and democratic.
Under the leadership of Atiku/Duke I forsee
1. Nigeria’s GDP surpassing South Africa again
2. Industries coming back to Nigeria
3. Rampaging Fulani milita brought to justice
4. Rogue policemen sacked and arraigned
5. Professionalism of the Police
6. FDI ‘s returning to Nigeria
7. Companies coming back to Nigeria
8. Almajiris in school
9. Human development growth
10. Peace and Security
11. Harmony amongst Nigeria
12. Reconciliation and partial restructuring amongst the various groups
Atiku is
1. Detribalized and a Nigerian’s Nigerian.(His 3 wives are YAoruba, Hausa and Igbo)
2. He liberalized the telecoms sector making Nigeria the go to hub for telecommunication investment in Africa.
3. He and Obasanjo saw the opening up of Nigeria from a Public sector economy to a liberalized economy(think, banking, agro business, building, automobile, Nigeria has Atikiu and Obasanjo to thank for that)
4. He has overseen successful business and is an employer of labour.
Please add your contribution , we have to move away from the APC it can only destroy us and does no one any goog

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku? Why Not Atiku? The Atiku Duke Ticket Is The Team To Beat by Mynd44: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2018
The problem when you copy paste things from political blogs is that you expose yourself and people think you are ignorant while you might not be.

Nigeria's GDP is still higher than that of South African or any other African country

4 Likes

Re: Why Atiku? Why Not Atiku? The Atiku Duke Ticket Is The Team To Beat by MoshoodOkunola(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2018
Atiku will be president in prison to criminal like him not in my Nigeria.God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Why Atiku? Why Not Atiku? The Atiku Duke Ticket Is The Team To Beat by SadiqBabaSani: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2018
Mynd44:
The problem when you copy paste things from political blogs is that you expose yourself and people think you are ignorant while you might not be.

Nigeria's GDP is still higher than that of South African or any other African country
and yr point is...?

I am certain u are on MBC paylist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku? Why Not Atiku? The Atiku Duke Ticket Is The Team To Beat by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 14, 2018
MoshoodOkunola:
Atiku will be president in prison to criminal like him not in my Nigeria.God forbid.
God forbid will be have a callous and judgemental government like yours, you want to clamp every viable candidate in jail so you can massacre all of us. its not possible. this is not 84 not is it a military junta get that into your dead brain. We will not let this country die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku? Why Not Atiku? The Atiku Duke Ticket Is The Team To Beat by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 14, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
and yr point is...?

I am certain u are on MBC paylist
not every one is as cheap as BMCs
Re: Why Atiku? Why Not Atiku? The Atiku Duke Ticket Is The Team To Beat by Katier00(f): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Which Atiku are you talking about? Atiku Abubakar? Nawa o. If the contest is between Atiku and Buhari, I will gladly choose Buhari. Between two devils, you choose the lesser one abeg. PDP should not make that mistake

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku? Why Not Atiku? The Atiku Duke Ticket Is The Team To Beat by tuniski: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2018
Katier00:
Which Atiku are you talking about? Atiku Abubakar? Nawa o. If the contest is between Atiku and Buhari, I will gladly choose Buhari. Between two devils, you choose the lesser one abeg. PDP should not make that mistake
Choose your buhari like you did in 2015 but, daura must receive him by 2019!
Re: Why Atiku? Why Not Atiku? The Atiku Duke Ticket Is The Team To Beat by Katier00(f): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
tuniski:

Choose your buhari like you did in 2015 but, daura must receive him by 2019!
there is no doubt about that but pdp or other parties have to present credible candidates not thives

(1) (Reply)

FFK Share Beautiful Photo Of His Triplets / ‘oyegun Is A Malignant Tumour In APC’ / MODS, Wassup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.