Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo (47246 Views)

Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini / Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrates Son Kanyechukwu's 7th Birthday / Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by Baroba(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
I can't understand why Kcee keeps hiding this beautiful woman's existence, I have seen interview where he denied even been married.. na wah oo..
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
I'm stoned. So.. You took me somewhere else, you see? Not too far, just far enough.
delugajackson:

You claim to be an "unapologetic troll", but what I crysee here is an unintelligent troll. Thousands before you were worth the time and perusal, I suggest you seek improvement. It seems the "NwaAmaIkpe's effect" has taken it's toll on you, I understand, but Nairaland is no place for your childish rants. This goes to you and that lowly-worm right above you.

Now, let me school you, bítch. Life isn't all about money unless your immense wealth positively impacts Earth or the world for that matter, then you're just another multi-cellular organism who came to contribute to this planet's gradual degredation. If you want to be a troll, atleast be an intelligent one. I'm watching you closely.
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by benratigan3(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
delugajackson:

You claim to be an "unapologetic troll", but what I see here is an unintelligent troll. Thousands before you were worth the time and perusal, I suggest you seek improvement. It seems the "NwaAmaIkpe's effect" has taken it's toll on you, I understand, but Nairaland is no place for your childish rants. This goes to you and that lowly-worm right above you.

Now, let me school you, bítch. Life isn't all about money unless your immense wealth positively impacts Earth or the world for that matter, then you're just another multi-cellular organism who came to contribute to this planet's gradual degredation. If you want to be a troll, atleast be an intelligent one. I'm watching you closely.

one bottle of organic beer for you....thumbs up
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by mustafa006: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Viralkid:
she never change at all
oya go and wash your eye
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bt kc bleaches undecided
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by donshady(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
delugajackson:

You claim to be an "unapologetic troll", but what I see here is an unintelligent troll. Thousands before you were worth the time and perusal, I suggest you seek improvement. It seems the "NwaAmaIkpe's effect" has taken it's toll on you, I understand, but Nairaland is no place for your childish rants. This goes to you and that lowly-worm right above you.

@Candydaddy is lost.
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by gwama: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
Viralkid:
she never change at all

SHE BLEACH HER SKIN, NOW SHE LIKE PAW PAW angry angry
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by seunfape(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Better then than now
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by gwama: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Why nigerians people love bleaching skin like bread and butter?? All yéyébrite bleach his skin, actors, actresses, models, even pastors. cry cry Love your natural complexion, it is better. angry
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by buchasman(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
she is really pretty but what's with the golden and yellow - color choice of property in your house abi yellow juju dey follow kcee...
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by cheeeoma(f): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
DIYhackers:
She's beautiful even when younger Send me a PM for free browsing data
All networks?
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by KayCee92(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=delugajackson post=68473020]

Now, let me school you, bítch. Life isn't all about money unless your immense wealth positively impacts Earth or the world for that matter, then you're just another multi-cellular organism who came to contribute to this planet's gradual degredation. So, if you want to be a troll, atleast be an intelligent one. I'm watching you closely.
[/quote

Will u keep kwayet
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by Geekgists: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
LazyNairalander:
One fine pass one.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
I try add u for WhatsApp...e no go..
Add me pls 08164568226
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by Born2Breed(f): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nigerian singer, Kcee's wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo has shared this major throwback photo from 2001, and it shows she has always been a beautiful woman

She captioned it;

"Abba Father!!!
Please if you don't have anything nice to say just waka pass
I have always been a fine girl though,but mehn the Grace of God is real in my life! You know what they say about fine wine... it gets better with age!
#2001vs2018
#finewine
#GodsGrace
#AdaChukwu
#throwbackthursday
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/kcees-wife-ijeoma-shares-major-throwback-photo.html

She has always been pretty. I wonder why KCee is not flaunting her.
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Emmacolinho:
Can we say thesame about you tongue
Sure, life is very easy nowadays . A lady that can't maintain her body is probably lazy. There are gymnasium everywhere, you can work out at home. Green tea can do the magic too.
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by DIYhackers: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
cheeeoma:

All networks?
yeah
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by IamIBK: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
damjane:
still looks good
yeah we know she still look good
we are not blind , so tell us something else
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by Wizaugpet(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
Who ur Beauty epp
E fit make Nigeria carry world cup
E fit Stop payment of Tuition fee for Nigerian Universities

U fine or u no fine, Nothing comot! tongue
Re: Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo by chikachuks1(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Do you know there is one ultimate 'element' that makes her still look adorable and beautiful even in every thick and thin, that thing is

____________Money.

_money change you

_money build you

_money excite you

_money boost you

_money give you

_money stand you.

A life without money is a wasteful life wink
make all the money you can. if you don't have Jesus you are of all men the most miserable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert / Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta / Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.