Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn (47240 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Nkechi Blessing To Adeniyi Johnson: You Are A One-Minute Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by EBMedia: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2022
I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn - Nkechi Blessing Writes Ooni of Ife (Photo)

Nigerian actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has reached out to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, who appears to be on a wedding spree, IGBERETV reports.

The monarch has gotten married to six women within the last one month.

Taking to her Instagram page, Nkechi shared a photoshopped image of her kneeling before the monarch and wrote;

''Ooni of ife Sir,I am patiently waiting for my turn..thank you in advance sir.''

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkTNcOdgwd2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Corridon: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2022
Ooni doesn't do olosho.

393 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by bobbybrown007: 9:06am On Oct 31, 2022
No be juju be that?

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Romanoff(f): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Corridon:
Ooni doesn't do olosho.

Who said?

Word on street is that at least two of his new wives are oloshos. One a London based one.

The Ooni might not do radio without battery but classy and rich oloshos aren't off the table.

One of his wives, Ashley, done cast.

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Nostring: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Olosho, with your one payint for one month? lipsrsealed olobo 2kobo , olobo town council lipsrsealed

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by MorataFC: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Nkechi Blesing: Ooni of ife Sir,I am patiently waiting for my turn..thank you in advance sir,

Ooni: Is this a joke or real?

Nkechi: It came from the bottom of my heart sir...

Ooni : [cut in,] the Alaale (deity) has rejected you.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Dialpad: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Lol ... does she have what the man wants?

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by salbis(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Na pigs dey chop left over food na. cry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by optimistcandyboy(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2022
we know their type

Seun and his mods are freaking selfish.

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Built2last: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Shambolic to say the least

Las las, many women don't have problem with POLYGAMY. They have problem with marrying a broke guy.

As Elon Musk dey so, if he wants to beat the record of Solomon. He can achieve it in one day.

If this Nkechi or any of those women catch their man cheating with another woman. See fight. But here they are sharing pricck with many others and no complains.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Igbodicool(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Smiles...

Beautiful damsel trolling an uncircumcised wastern he goat.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by BigBelleControl(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2022
The gods do not deal in used and expired substances, how much less something that has been ruptured by different sizes of sex machines.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Brendaniel: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Emilokan! Emilokan!! Aunty wey no ...... She dey shout Emilokan

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by awoniyi1236(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2022
grin grin omo werey, make she go meet Tinubu I won confirm something

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Freksy(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2022
The old man has finished digging his grave. I am seeing him slowly and gradually descending to it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Corridon:
Ooni doesn't do olosho.

Olosho na ooni favorite recipe.

No think am o!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Guderian(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2022
With your wide v cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by DenreleDave(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Romanoff:

Who said?

e don do one for ur eye b4

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by AgentGoat: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Ko shi da nu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Karlosorji(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2022
She actually looks queenly

9 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Godada(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by money121(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Hoelosho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Rog360: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2022
Okay
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by theophorus(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2022
But I thought this 'pikin', said she can buy any man and put in her house if it is husband she needs.

Kai! Because it is Ooni now she is Campaigning to be the 11th wife.
Na wa ooo.

Abeg! Careful of People you listen to ooo. She would say "all Men are trash" but see Her dancing a dance of s**** in public.

Ndi without Values, Beliefs just anywhere/anything fame and money.

7 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by ApenaEde: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2022
HoeLosho
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by IdJack(m): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2022
Don't worry , Ooni go reach everybody.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn by Nyamuri: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2022
Nyamuri! What happened to ur Igwe or u no wan marry second class citizen

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding / I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar / Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.