Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Is Fraud - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Is Fraud (2542 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures) / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Is Fraud by abumoney(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2018
I got an infinix hot 6 pro, the moment I tried inserting Sim cards, the idiot had a slight fall from a plastic table, if u see the damaged screen ehhhn, it looks like something that fell from a moving vehicle and got crushed by another vehicle.
The useless device is laying in its carton as I'm typing because it can't even swipe.
I was thinking of notifying the company of the nonsense they produced and how I could possibly get my refund. The phone � is a serious fraud and a rape of our technological dignity.
Who else has experienced this?!
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Is Fraud by bigtt76(f): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2018
Not funny but is this your first time handling a new phone? Normally guys would relax on their bed and caress the phone with so much care that they don't even remove the plastic screen cover ....instead you just go put the thing on top plastic table ....haba! You nor try shaaa undecided

abumoney:
I got an infinix hot 6 pro, the moment I tried inserting Sim cards, the idiot had a slight fall from a plastic table, if u see the damaged screen ehhhn, it looks like something that fell from a moving vehicle and got crushed by another vehicle.
The useless device is laying in its carton as I'm typing because it can't even swipe.
I was thinking of notifying the company of the nonsense they produced and how I could possibly get my refund. The phone � is a serious fraud and a rape of our technological dignity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Is Fraud by Kalapizim(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2018
bigtt76:
Not funny but is this your first time handling a new phone? Normally guys would relax on their bed and caress the phone with so much care that they don't even remove the plastic screen cover ....instead you just go put the thing on top plastic table ....haba! You nor try shaaa undecided

Dont mind him, how is the phone a fraud when you didnt even state the kind on surface it fell on. i understand your anger having your screen broken at first handling but hey you cant fault infinix for this one. village people perherps.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Is Fraud by DrObum(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2018
Who knows if he is a marketer with another phone company?
No pictures, nothing.
When did we start blaming companies for faults from falls?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Is Fraud by sod09(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
abumoney:
bros the screen is gorilla coning glass so any force on the screen is fatal
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Is Fraud by Richie0974: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
I have this phone in mind. I don't want to be discouraged. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Is Fraud by godwinboy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
i can bet u didn't buy that fone with ur money
common tecno camon c8 i just bought i don't keep it on bare bed ITS RISKY!! i gas spread my sheets nd keep it ontop pillow

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Is Fraud by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
godwinboy:
common tecno camon c8 i just bought i don't keep it on bare bed ITS RISKY!! i gas spread my sheets nd keep it ontop pillow
grin
godwinboy:
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Is Fraud by madgoat(m): 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
abumoney:

HeheheheheheheheHehehehehehehehe grin grin so because you were so careless and you allowed the infinix fone fall carelessly to the floor and the screen got cracked means its a useless fone abi grin
Mumu next time be careful when handling fones. Maybe you got the money to buy the fone through dubious means and nemesis + karma + village people dealth with you. grin
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Is Fraud by OVA200(m): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bro try upload pictures of the phone now, can't just come here and start ranting without proof
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Is Fraud by passyjango(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
That does not exactly say the Infinix Hot 6 Pro is a fraud. You can get it repaired at an Infinix Care Centre near you. However, you will have to pay for the repair as this sounds like your fault. The Infinix Hot 6 Pro has great specs compared to its price https://www.naijatechguide.com/2018/05/infinix-hot-6-pro-specs-and-price.html

(1) (Reply)

Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? / Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used / Used Samsung Galaxy S7 (23k-28k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.