Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

One Stroke Too Many- Demand Respect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Stroke Too Many- Demand Respect (563 Views)

Can A Man Have Stroke, Due To Too Much Doggy Sex Style. / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Stroke Too Many- Demand Respect by Vivianoasis(f): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Abuse is the ill-treatment of an individual repeatedly without remorse. It is a cruel interpretation of an evil mind in my own understanding. Abuse can come in many forms, such as physical or verbal maltreatment, injury, assault, violation, rape, unjust practices, crimes, or other types of aggression.

Today lets focus on physical and verbal abuse or maltreatment as this is predominant in Nigeria. In a relationship between a man and a woman, there ought to be some level of respect. Respect draws boundaries, it tells you when to start and where to stop. Love has its role to play as well but respect keeps people in check. Lately, we have had numerous cases of partners abusing each other to the point of killing.

I want to ask; what you think triggers such anger? The answer is simple, physical and verbal abuse!

When dealing with people we tend to forget that there is a limit to what one can endure. Everyone has got an elastic point and once stretched to that point, we can't control the reaction.

As a man, you go round town cheating on your wife wrecklessly and when she finds out and confronts you it becomes an issue. You turn her into a punching bag, hurl insults at her, stop her allowance, keep malice with her; all because she is asking questions. Remember this, what goes around comes around.

As a woman, you are quick to vomit the vocabulary within you all because your partner has offended you. Mind you, there are better ways to resolve an issue as insults will end up brewing anger which in turn could lead to physical abuse.

Having said that, I want to state that I don't support disrespect or abuse of any sort in a relationship, be it from the male or female. There is so much stress in the society already and you don't need to add this to the burden.

Click the link below for the complete article and so many other captivating stories:

https://nakedwithvivian.com/2018/06/14/one-stroke-too-many-demand-respect/
Re: One Stroke Too Many- Demand Respect by Vivianoasis(f): 12:39am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: One Stroke Too Many- Demand Respect by Vivianoasis(f): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: One Stroke Too Many- Demand Respect by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
What happened to Page 0 on Nairaland threads.

(1) (Reply)

Booked / Please Help I Think I'm Different / Guys, If You Don't Have Stable Job, Don't Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.