Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

How Many Days, Months Or Years Have You Spent Online On Nairaland ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Days, Months Or Years Have You Spent Online On Nairaland ? (303 Views)

Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. / Money/numbers/age Or Years In Ijaw Language: / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Days, Months Or Years Have You Spent Online On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
I just checked my profile to my shocking discovery that I have actually spent 2 whole months and 8days of my life, been online on nairaland. Since April 30th, 2013 I became a member. shocked and am not even that active.
This has made me curious to ask how many days, months or years you have spent been online on nairaland?. You can check this info by clicking on your profile and checking time spent online.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help If U Are Into Freelancing / Can You Share Your Bank Account With Your Wife??? / Recentposts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.