Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated (5594 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by DrKitaun(m): 12:25am On Jun 08, 2010
Dayokanu

how do u cope with these monkeys ?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by mamagee3(f): 2:12am On Jun 08, 2010
12large:

idiot no when i mean 15 minutes player i mean kanu plays well once in 20 games please have you heard of the saying "enjoy your 15minutes of fame" thats just kanu 1good game 20 useless game.
Take a chill pill!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by 12large: 4:28am On Jun 08, 2010
WOW KANU PLAYED 15GAMES FOR inter and scored 1goal
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by DrKitaun(m): 6:07am On Jun 08, 2010
. . .and u have over a million posts yet none makes sense !

Get a life u nitwit !
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by semid4lyfe(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

. . .and u have over a million posts yet none makes sense !

Get a life u nitwit !
The guy is such a slowpoke.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by deb(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2010
12large:

WOW KANU PLAYED 15GAMES FOR inter and scored 1goal

Do you know why he played only 15 games? And how many of the game do you know that he played full-time?
Well that was the period he was discovered to have had heart problem and was advised to stop playing football.
Thank God for Arsene Wenger who took him on when the whole world rejected him. The same Kanu you call no
good turned out to be the joker banging goals upon goals for Arsenal & them helping win the premiership without a single loss.

I still remember that match that he single-handedly demolished chelsea scoring 3goals and have lost count of the goals
of the week that he scored back then. Here you are, children born in the 1990s calling Kanu thrash.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by 12large: 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2010
deb in arsenal invisible season kanu played only one game against everton, he did not even receive a medal. like i said kanu is not a bad player, he is just too inconsistent to be rated that highly he scored 3 goals against chelsea the next time he performed good again was 20games after
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by chidichris(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2010
if i may ask, who is over rating kanu? nigerians or foreign coaches abi fifa?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by dayokanu(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2010
deb in arsenal invisible season kanu played only one game against everton, he did not even receive a medal. like i said kanu is not a bad player, he is just too inconsistent to be rated that highly he scored 3 goals against chelsea the next time he performed good again was 20games after

Please dont lie to us to defend your point.

There was never a season Kanu played just one game for Arsenal
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by 12large: 1:04am On Jun 09, 2010
i mean't he scored only 1goal that season.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by DrKitaun(m): 1:28am On Jun 09, 2010
Dayokangol

why pay dis confused mumu any mind ?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by dayokanu(m): 3:57am On Jun 09, 2010
I would assist him to diagnose the folly of the thread.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by 12large: 5:37am On Jun 09, 2010
i still maintain that kanu is overrated, all of you are just critisizing me for no reason without given me reason why you think kanu is not overrated for nigeria senior team. imagine if nigeria is down 1-0 against argentina and lagerback brings in kanu lol
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by dayokanu(m): 6:12am On Jun 09, 2010
The same thing that happened when Arsenal was down 2-0 vs Chelsea and wenger brought in Kanu
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by 12large: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2010
idiot that was that was 11years ago, the next time he had a good game was the next season
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by chidichris(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2010
idiot that was that was 11years ago, the next time he had a good game was the next season

@12large,
it is better to be envied than to be pitied. kanu has occupied the envious position of been over-rated so u take the pitiable position.
i have asked u, who is over-rating kanu? the foriegn coaches who play him in important matches or nigerians that he is trying to be patrotic for?
before it was mikel been over-rated and now kanu been over-rated.
if kanu scored the goals in 11 yrs ago, what about the winning goal that gave portsmouth the fa cup 2 yrs ago?
in ur village, how many lions will a man kill before u can call him a lion killer?
look at england, upon the injury of beckham, they want him to be in the team even as part of the coaching crew. that is giving honour to whom honour is due.
well, u are a frsutrated man with no relevance to ur immediate family, community and nigeria at large so been a nauisance is the best expected of u.
enjoy ur rampage but remember, kanu no send u and he is not even aware that things like u exists.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by 12large: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2010
chidicris stop bringing mikel name when you mention professional footballers the guy is useless nobody rates him except your mother he probably Zap.e.d her. for kanu he was a good player but he is too overrated
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by tosinaded(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2010
12large leave out peoples mothers. . . . . are u a ba.st.ard?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by DrKitaun(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2010
@Tosinadeda

try and be impartial !!!

both Chidicunt and 12lack are imbecilic doofuses !

they have no respect for their parents hence their open display of foolishness on a weblog . . .

one fellates constantly on Mikel, another is barking rubbish about Kanu

how retarded can people get about other people's biz

even the thread title sucks, the poster is all hogwash . . .

yet the inefficient mods allow this thread to continue unlocked undecided
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by chidichris(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2010
@12large,
what u are displaying here is a great character of a never-do-well.
u lack education and information.
kanu is a great achiever and can never be said or called an over-rated player.
if u have access to any of our players, they tell u that in their camps, kanu is like a coach. they learn from kanu and he is a great motivation to the team.
if u can forget kanu and insult people here, that will serve ur purpose better.
it is only in nigeria that heros like kanu will be called useless by a non existing slowpoke like u.
what information do u have to give about a player u call over-rated?
i have asked u a very simple question but till next yr, i know u can't provide an answer to that.
who is over-rating kanu? nigerians of foriegn coaches?

@Tosinadeda

try and be impartial !!!

both Chidicunt and 12lack are imbecilic doofuses !

they have no respect for their parents hence their open display of foolishness on a weblog . . .

one fellates constantly on Mikel, another is barking rubbish about Kanu

how retarded can people get about other people's biz Huh

even the thread title sucks, the poster is all hogwash . . .

yet the inefficient mods allow this thread to continue unlocked

@Dr Kitaun,
ur support for silly posts against mikel gave birth to this thrash.
both mikel and kanu are heros and above all individual strugglers who out of their personal efforts have brought happiness into the lives of millions of ppl all over the world.
if u or anyother slowpoke will come here to display envy and greed, that one will die wretched.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by 12large: 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2010
so he is a great moltivator thats why he should take someone place that deserved it. why haven't his moltivation won him a nations cup medal. the guy should just leave
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by tosinaded(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
GUY NAIRALAND IS VERY DIVERSE IN TOPICS. . . . .QUIT ALL THIS KANU NONSENSE AND ENJOY NAIRALAND!
U DAN DEY TURN NUISANCE
YES KANU IS OVERATED
GIVE US A BREAK NA
WE VE GOTTEN UR POINT

BROWSE OTHER TOPICS AND ENJOY NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by dayokanu(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2010

I wont say 12large is an idiot because that would be a tautology.

When Ronaldo Lima scored 8 goals in a world cup is 8yrs ago so he is overrated. This just butresses your point
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by DrKitaun(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
chidichris:

@12large,
what u are displaying here is a great character of a never-do-well.
u lack education and information.
kanu is a great achiever and can never be said or called an over-rated player.
if u have access to any of our players, they tell u that in their camps, kanu is like a coach. they learn from kanu and he is a great motivation to the team.
if u can forget kanu and insult people here, that will serve your purpose better.
it is only in nigeria that heros like kanu will be called useless by a non existing slowpoke like u.
what information do u have to give about a player u call over-rated?
i have asked u a very simple question but till next yr, i know u can't provide an answer to that.
who is over-rating kanu? nigerians of foriegn coaches?

@Dr Kitaun,
your support for silly posts against mikel gave birth to this thrash.
both mikel and kanu are heros and above all individual strugglers who out of their personal efforts have brought happiness into the lives of millions of ppl all over the world.
if u or anyother slowpoke will come here to display envy and greed, that one will die wretched.

does that explain why u use WALEDOY as your 2nd ID to support and complement ur e-MouthAction on Mikel ?

how retarded grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by 12large: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
guy stop switching the situation after ronaldo scored 8 goals he performed consistently in the next season, but kanu after 1 good performance he would play 20 bad performance before he plays good
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by DrKitaun(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2010
ok . . .we don hear !

KANU IS OVERRATED !!!

happy now ? undecided
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by 12large1: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2010
just being honest
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by samdigo(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2010
@ poster, who cares, kanu has made his money, you are over here on nairaland,
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by mamagee3(f): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2010
^^And we are not even mentioning that kanu can buiy the poster and his cheap computer in his sleep alone.

I swear, envy is a disease.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by 12large1: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2010
lmfao anytime someone mention something about a player the first thing all the igbo people would say is "oh kanu can buy my family kanu is richer than me" but am sorry i dnt have anything against me, we are not talking about money this is straight up football. kanu was a worldclass footballer in his prime but should have retired long ago whether he has 200 million dollars don't change anything.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by seunspice(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2011
If there is anything more over rated in life its this thread. I was lucky to see Japan 93 matches where the likes of Anosike, Oruma and Kanu played with magic on their feet. Ditto Atlata 96. if Nigeira had played the Nations cup in South Africa in 98 maybe these generation of anti Kanu posters would have seen more of Kanu,
And dont lets forget that Kanu got diagnosed with the Heart condition when he was at his prime. Yet he rose from that situation to be what he is , A bit part player who still reads and changes games.
Pre 1997 Kanu was that silky deep lying forward assist striker with the killer touch
post 1997 he went from the above to playing footie with 25% perspiration and 75% inspiration and brains.
i have never heard any of his team mates at any team complain about him,
Maybe these complaining maggots should dig history well before making unfounded confused comments on Nairaland. God bless Kanu, God bless Nigeria, God bless you all.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Tremendous Overrated by Rossikk(m): 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2011
@poster, You call THIS overrated?? You must need your head checked!!!

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IbsiRp1nBY[/flash]

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcgxI2PUxrE[/flash]

Some people sef.  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Jr Defeats Miguel Cotto For WBA Light Middle Weight Belt! / Breaking News !!:Amos Adamu Suspended For 3 Years and Fined / Emmanuel Eboue Commits Suicide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.