Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

A Man Loved By His Own People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man Loved By His Own People (326 Views)

List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] / Sowore, The Plight Of A Man Abandoned By His Own People / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Loved By His Own People by abramsamloy14: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
To every action, there is a commensurate felicitous reaction. Simply put, the endorsement cum solidarity support in favour of Governor Ikpeazu across all the divides and groups in God's own State, is not happening in a vacuum. It is an offshoot of the populist and development driven style of the present adminstration that ignited it.

For instance, the trader in Ariaria International Market who had not seen any good road network within the market and its environs for donkey years may have to fight with you if you dare cast aspersions on a Governor that has built access roads to the market.

Today its history that traders and customers grapple with flood and mud water in Ariaria international market, which has invariably, boosted their sells as all customers that left in droves are now back to do business without pains. Same goes to the trader in portharcourt road, Eziukwu market etc.

The businessman, keke drivers alike who used to close business by 7.pm because of insecurity today have thrown their weight behind a working Governor, that has strengthened the security machinery of Abia State, which is crucial in enhancing commerce and industry.

Some ailing elders in the society whose caretakers had almost given up on them who are under the care of Abia State Government may have no other words than heaps of blessing on the masses friendly Governor Ikpeazu.

Governor Ikpeazu is a man who has direct touch with the people. And so, the people have had no option than to back him. To me, the endorsements are also a show of love for our dear Governor.

The message remains that 2019 is a possibility.

These are union leaders of all markets in Abia State. Hold on. You go hear more torri.
So......... kota sign

(1) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Will Win South-south—apc National Vice Chairman / How True? : Buhari Is President Today Because Our Generation Forgets History. / Vp Osinbajo Headlines Fayemi’s (apc) Campaign Rally In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.