Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] (2085 Views)

6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. / An Orchestrated Plan To Pit The Fulanis Against The Yorubas / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by fozapi(m): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2021
I have done my own personal research on Fulanis and I discovered them and I wrote about it already, go on the site and type Fulani and you would see everything, Fulanis are master manipulators and they know how to hit heads together and then stay behind, we saw the last one that they tried to do in Lagos that failed on arrival, it was awesome the Fulani juju have finally failed, please those people use juju or what else do you call this kind of slavery where a part of the country have been ruling since 1966, lol.it is juju abeg or maybe Nigerians are stupid? Because only a stupid fool would be living in this kind of slavery and still be talking of one Nigeria, can Fulanis live like this if we were the ones doing it to them?

So here is a list of people that the Fulanis have used against their people.hope uzodinma,wike, zik, Awolowo, George Kurubo, ogundipe, Tinubu, js tarka, adaka boro, Edwin Clark, diete spiff

Hope Uzoadinma This is number one on the list because he is the greatest fool ever called hope Uzodinma aka Hopeless Uzoadinma, they are still using him currently and that's why he deserves the number 1 position, the man brought the army to kill his own people, I mean his own people, have you seen Fulanis kill their own people? he said it himself, haha a smart governor would refuse and dialogue with his people they thought the army would crush ipob and it would be the end, why can't we be civil for once. The man even threatened to bomb his own people. Lol. The Fulani juju is still controlling the man and please someone should tell him, if they can use him against Rochas their party member and remember they used Rochas as well, the fool also lived in the North like zik

Wike. This one deserves number 2 because fulanis are using him as well through his girlfriend tambuwal I love the way Nnamdi Kanu says it, lol. I miss the guys voice breathing fire on the heads of the supporters of APC, he was blessed by the gods, Igbos have no one like Kanu for now, we need to see competition within ipob or is it that there is no one in ipob that want to be like Kanu? People aspire to be like people they follow, if you like Bill Gates then you must want to be like him, in the open wike the little Hitler that brought in military men to kill over 80 innocent igbos, wike acts tough on the fulanis outside but they control him through tambuwal with pdp, fulanis don't care about your useless party, they are fulanis first and this is why even some fulanis in pdp supported buhari instead of Jonathan their party member, fulanis are using wike with the promise of vice president position and didn't you see how the fool donated money to sokoto, people we must talk to our governors stop spending our money any how what benefit does sokoto bring to rivers state?maybe you buy your tomatoes and pepper from there

Zik. The man was born in the North and of course, just like I have love for the Yorubas because I was born there but I still know Yorubas still me as omo Nna not in a bad way like Fulanis sees Igbos as nyamiri a derogatory term which was how they described us during the genocidal civil war, they mocked kids crying for drops of water after they blockade them and starved 3million people to death, Yorubas are not Savages, Igbos your business is safe in Yoruba land, zik was confused and they used him, how do you become a nationalist in a divided country like Nigeria? he should have listened to awo and he should have allowed Fulanis leave in 1953 when they wanted to leave Nigeria

Awolowo. Please don't blame the man much because after studying the Fulanis I now know the Fulanis are master manipulators and juju crazy people they do juju but in the Islamic way.

Tinubu:this man is not a strategist as I have told you and please using thugs to steal ballot boxes is not what I call political strategy, do it like the whites do, see how Fulanis are trooping to Apc to push tinubu out, joining hands with Buhari a known fanatic and failure is not a strategic move.in life a man must have principles, pay me 10 billion I can never support Buhari and that's principle

Adaka Boro: I won't say much because I have talked about this a lot, the man was a Fulani stooge,his brother David said it and after they used him they killed him, today his region is worse and they have no Niger delta Republic

JS Tarka: This man was a middle belt champion for the Middle republic before 1967 and Fulanis gave him a post and that was it and the people should stop allowing some leaders to make decisions for us, we must tell them what we want and look at Benue today, if they had middle belt Republic they won't go through what they are going through today.

George Kurubo. The Ijaw man that Ironsi made First Nigerian airforce chief and after Ironsi was killed and Gowon declared war on us this man fled barely 1month into the war he was made an ambassador to the Soviet Union by Nigeria and remember the soviet helped Nigeria kill us and that man was in charge, so painful, George Kurubo betrayal was massive and fulanis can use you to kill your own people and today the Niger delta is dead, the people are suffering and there is massive poverty, we have Yemen instead of dubai, I mean the streets of Niger delta is supposed to be like dubai, fulanis made him Sell his people for the post of an ambassador

I have said it the Igbos have broken the Fulani manipulations and juju, it can no longer work with us and like Awolowo predicted the Igbos and Yorubas will work together, Professor Banji Akintoye said it himself in the video below, we must be free Yoruba nation and Igbo nation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa8BTzWNTt8

https://www.biafranboys.org/list-of-people-used-by-fulanis-against

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by fozapi(m): 12:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Heartbender
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
captain8
SaintBishop
monogamy
Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by fozapi(m): 12:24am On Jul 12, 2021
LordVoldermort
lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh
SIMPLYLEO
SocialJustice
KillMNKnow
Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 12, 2021
I remember when Uzodinma became the governor, that Mbaka made his stupid prophecy about him and everybody started cheering...
Nobody called him a puppet then, no he was the annointed governor, when he started doing his job all of sudden he became tagged a fulani.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by fozapi(m): 12:36am On Jul 12, 2021
LordVoldermort:
I remember when Uzodinma became the governor, that Mbaka made his stupid prophecy about him and everybody started cheering...
Nobody called him a puppet then, no he was the annointed governor, when he started doing his job all of sudden he became tagged a fulani.

lol..you still know won wise,aman says he would bomb his own people,is that not madness
Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Nnamdi azikwe and Awolowo were the two major players who led the fight for Nigerias Independence, once again nobody called them puppets until they started doing their job

Awolowo is puppet for not dragging Yorubas into a foolish conflict Azikwe is a puppet for not dragging Igbos into a foolish conflict

Ojukwu dragged Igbos into a foolish conflict ran away and saved himself, he was even buried by the fulanis but at the end of the day he's the hero.

2 Likes

Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by fozapi(m): 12:38am On Jul 12, 2021
LordVoldermort:

he is a warrant governor,because of oil and gas,dont be flow
Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 12, 2021
fozapi:

lol..you still know won wise,aman says he would bomb his own people,is that not madness
I don't understand make yourself clearer

1 Like

Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by fozapi(m): 12:41am On Jul 12, 2021
LordVoldermort:
I don't understand make yourself clearer

hopeless uzoadinma is a fulani slave capish
Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by Exponential101: 12:41am On Jul 12, 2021
Umahi
Peter Obi
Kalu Orji
Geoffrey Onyeama
Ogbonna Onu
Authur Eze
Okorocha

Which igbo lease is yet to sell his own people.
Foolish set of vagabonds called leaders.

5 Likes

Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 12, 2021
fozapi:

he is a warrant governor,because of oil and gas,dont be flow
Oh and Mbaka didn't see that? God didn't show him revelation abi

I think it is the other way round Mbaka and all those condemning Uzodinma are the greedy people because he refused to wet their beak he became evil.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by fozapi(m): 12:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Exponential101:
Umahi
Peter Obi
Kalu Orji
Geoffrey Onyeama
Ogbonna Onu
Authur Eze
Okorocha

Which igbo lease is yet to sell his own people.
Foolish set of vagabonds called leaders.

lol.them plenty
Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by kilonshele101(m): 1:08am On Jul 12, 2021
Wow, the Fulanis must be so smart.

thought they are 'almajiri illiterate'

In this part of the world, people blame every other people except their own for their own problem(s)

Las Las we're all (also) guilty of what we accuse others of, so there for, gbogbo wa la ma je breakfast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by Oluplentty: 1:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Please Yakurr(ugep) person here? What is grandma and grandpa called in your language.
I am learning secretly because of fiancee who happens to be from ugep while I am Yoruba by tribe.
Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by fozapi(m): 1:12am On Jul 12, 2021
kilonshele101:
Wow, the Fulanis must be so smart.

I thought they are 'almajiri illiterate'

lol
Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by Kdon2: 2:43am On Jul 12, 2021
Oluplentty:
Please Yakurr(ugep) person here? What is grandma and grandpa called in your language.
I am learning secretly because of fiancee who happens to be from ugep while I am Yoruba by tribe.

What is ugep??
Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by Obamaofusa: 5:17am On Jul 12, 2021
Oluplentty:

Both grandma and grandpa are called tomato in ugep,sir.
Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by jneutron4000: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Prof Banji Akintoye is looking for Yoruba people's trouble, Awolowo did not tell him the nonsense he is vomiting. Yoruba will NEVER and can NEVER work with Igbos. We are not the same.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by nonhuman(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Both grandma and grandpa are called tomato in ugep,sir.
tomato for real?
Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by tamdun: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Odumegwu ojukwu, despite all what fulani did to his people, he later campaign for same Fulani that massacre his people

3 Likes

Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by TooMuchStuff: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2021
jneutron4000:
Prof Banji Akintoye is looking for Yoruba people's trouble, Awolowo did not tell him the nonsense he is vomiting. Yoruba will NEVER and can NEVER work with Igbos. We are not the same.
Says an almajiri parasite of Arewa.
Igbos n normal Yorubas are basically brothers to one another all through the country. In the North all Igbos are found where there's business opportunities along side with Yorubas and other southerners. We are linked in many ways.
All Yoruba founded Churches usually have more Igbos as members than even the Yorubas across the country and beyond. Except the white garment churches. More inter marriages amongst them too.
This cannot be said of Hausafulani Muslims parasites who only destroy, steal, Kill kill kill and contribute nothing positive to national development

1 Like

Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by Captain8(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2021
fozapi:
Heartbender
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
captain8
SaintBishop
monogamy

only a big fool will say Adaka, Clark, Diete, Awolowo go against their own people....

who are that their people people if i may ask?.......if your answer is igbos........then it shows the true inferiority complex of you ibos......always attaching yourelves on people who made it cleared on several occasions that they are not in any way related to you......

this shows ibos will not exist without without Yoruba and Ijaw.

this shows that igbo is a weaker nation and still a dependent side........it proved that Ijaw and Yoruba are two powerful and independent nations respectively....

we have disgraced you people many time that stop attaching Adaka and Awo as people related to igbos.........the only people of Adaka and Awo are the Ijaws and Yorubas....

Yorubas and Ijaws are celebrating Adaka and Awo every year...

3 Likes

Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by RobbStark(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2021
fozapi:
I have done my own personal research on Fulanis and I discovered them and I wrote about it already, go on the site and type Fulani and you would see everything, Fulanis are master manipulators and they know how to hit heads together and then stay behind, we saw the last one that they tried to do in Lagos that failed on arrival, it was awesome the Fulani juju have finally failed, please those people use juju or what else do you call this kind of slavery where a part of the country have been ruling since 1966, lol.it is juju abeg or maybe Nigerians are stupid? Because only a stupid fool would be living in this kind of slavery and still be talking of one Nigeria, can Fulanis live like this if we were the ones doing it to them?

So here is a list of people that the Fulanis have used against their people.hope uzodinma,wike, zik, Awolowo, George Kurubo, ogundipe, Tinubu, js tarka, adaka boro, Edwin Clark, diete spiff

Hope Uzoadinma This is number one on the list because he is the greatest fool ever called hope Uzodinma aka Hopeless Uzoadinma, they are still using him currently and that's why he deserves the number 1 position, the man brought the army to kill his own people, I mean his own people, have you seen Fulanis kill their own people? he said it himself, haha a smart governor would refuse and dialogue with his people they thought the army would crush ipob and it would be the end, why can't we be civil for once. The man even threatened to bomb his own people. Lol. The Fulani juju is still controlling the man and please someone should tell him, if they can use him against Rochas their party member and remember they used Rochas as well, the fool also lived in the North like zik

Wike. This one deserves number 2 because fulanis are using him as well through his girlfriend tambuwal I love the way Nnamdi Kanu says it, lol. I miss the guys voice breathing fire on the heads of the supporters of APC, he was blessed by the gods, Igbos have no one like Kanu for now, we need to see competition within ipob or is it that there is no one in ipob that want to be like Kanu? People aspire to be like people they follow, if you like Bill Gates then you must want to be like him, in the open wike the little Hitler that brought in military men to kill over 80 innocent igbos, wike acts tough on the fulanis outside but they control him through tambuwal with pdp, fulanis don't care about your useless party, they are fulanis first and this is why even some fulanis in pdp supported buhari instead of Jonathan their party member, fulanis are using wike with the promise of vice president position and didn't you see how the fool donated money to sokoto, people we must talk to our governors stop spending our money any how what benefit does sokoto bring to rivers state?maybe you buy your tomatoes and pepper from there

Zik. The man was born in the North and of course, just like I have love for the Yorubas because I was born there but I still know Yorubas still me as omo Nna not in a bad way like Fulanis sees Igbos as nyamiri a derogatory term which was how they described us during the genocidal civil war, they mocked kids crying for drops of water after they blockade them and starved 3million people to death, Yorubas are not Savages, Igbos your business is safe in Yoruba land, zik was confused and they used him, how do you become a nationalist in a divided country like Nigeria? he should have listened to awo and he should have allowed Fulanis leave in 1953 when they wanted to leave Nigeria

Awolowo. Please don't blame the man much because after studying the Fulanis I now know the Fulanis are master manipulators and juju crazy people they do juju but in the Islamic way.

Tinubu:this man is not a strategist as I have told you and please using thugs to steal ballot boxes is not what I call political strategy, do it like the whites do, see how Fulanis are trooping to Apc to push tinubu out, joining hands with Buhari a known fanatic and failure is not a strategic move.in life a man must have principles, pay me 10 billion I can never support Buhari and that's principle

Adaka Boro: I won't say much because I have talked about this a lot, the man was a Fulani stooge,his brother David said it and after they used him they killed him, today his region is worse and they have no Niger delta Republic

JS Tarka: This man was a middle belt champion for the Middle republic before 1967 and Fulanis gave him a post and that was it and the people should stop allowing some leaders to make decisions for us, we must tell them what we want and look at Benue today, if they had middle belt Republic they won't go through what they are going through today.

George Kurubo. The Ijaw man that Ironsi made First Nigerian airforce chief and after Ironsi was killed and Gowon declared war on us this man fled barely 1month into the war he was made an ambassador to the Soviet Union by Nigeria and remember the soviet helped Nigeria kill us and that man was in charge, so painful, George Kurubo betrayal was massive and fulanis can use you to kill your own people and today the Niger delta is dead, the people are suffering and there is massive poverty, we have Yemen instead of dubai, I mean the streets of Niger delta is supposed to be like dubai, fulanis made him Sell his people for the post of an ambassador

I have said it the Igbos have broken the Fulani manipulations and juju, it can no longer work with us and like Awolowo predicted the Igbos and Yorubas will work together, Professor Banji Akintoye said it himself in the video below, we must be free Yoruba nation and Igbo nation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa8BTzWNTt8

https://www.biafranboys.org/list-of-people-used-by-fulanis-against

Just look at the time you woke up to do this.
Now you have gone back to your former moniker
Weldone ooo

2 Likes

Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by duro4chang(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2021
fozapi:
Heartbender
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
captain8
SaintBishop
monogamy

You are being troubled with Victim syndrome.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by vasel15: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
jneutron4000:

1 Like

Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by fozapi(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
tamdun:
Odumegwu ojukwu, despite all what fulani did to his people, he later campaign for same Fulani that massacre his people

close mouth if you have nothing to say
Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by fozapi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Captain8:
only a big fool will say Adaka, Clark, Diete, Awolowo go against their own people....

who are that their people people if i may ask?.......if your answer is igbos........then it shows the true inferiority complex of you ibos......always attaching yourelves on people who made it cleared on several occasions that they are not in any way related to you......

this shows ibos will not exist without without Yoruba and Ijaw.

this shows that igbo is a weaker nation and still a dependent side........it proved that Ijaw and Yoruba are two powerful and independent nations respectively....

we have disgraced you people many time that stop attaching Adaka and Awo as people related to igbos.........the only people of Adaka and Awo are the Ijaws and Yorubas....

Yorubas and Ijaws are celebrating Adaka and Awo every year...

ranting of a pure ogogoro master
Re: List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] by fozapi(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
RobbStark:

Just look at the time you woke up to do this.
Now you have gone back to your former moniker
Weldone ooo

i speak the truth

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Jonathan, Sambo Attend Anyim Pius Anyim’s Birthday Party / BREAKING: Buhari Makes U-turn, Dumps Plan To Pick Preferred Successor / Delta: Peter Obi’s Supporter Donates Building To Labour Party In Keyamo’s Commun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.