Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her (61967 Views)

Kidnapper In Edo Lead Police To Where They Butchered Victim / Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic / Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
I wish I can have them for five minutes of small blessing before the heavy weight of law descends on them. angry

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Akinpelumusibau: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Flatinoooo kills Flatinooooo wetin concern an Afonja man

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Antipob777(f): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
When I say Igbo's are wicked and heartless they keep bashing me.

Imagine what Igbo guys did out of wickedness and greed.

God will never forgive Nnamdi KANU for misleading the Igbo youths to go commit atrocities and donate the money for the useless Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by victorian(f): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
A married woman with four children , what does she want again? sad

And shes OK financially .

I wonder how some women think?

She actually slept with her killer, thinking she's enjoying young dickkk.!

What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by 2016v2017: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
biafranation:
Whats wrong with these women and cheating? Wetin? They swear for una? 44 yrs old, 3 children, yet you were cheating with this useless ugly idiot? Went to his place, he drugged you before finishing you off. Your foolish decision made your innocent husband a suspect for years. I'm happy that his name has been cleared because family members would think that he killed for blood money. Today's women are useless....keep you goddamm legs closed....jesus! All they do is destroy family without thinking of their actions. Yes I know men cheat but they do it sensibly without destroying their family. A man can cheat and still love his wife and children but not a woman...her emotions take control of her brain, she can even kill her man or husband when she is sleeping with another man especially if the sex is so good.
I haven't a single pity for the LovePeddler called woman

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by gurnam: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Africa, black man na kill kill kill

Yes, we need to continually kill those with criminal DNA until the entire human race become totally compassionate

Imagine these bastards passing on these criminal gene to their offsprings

We need to keep refining the human DNA by quickly eliminating these type of humans

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by fredoooooo: 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Eye for eye please ...take these bastards to a close by abattoir please !! angry
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
They will always be blaming devil wen dem don catch dem for dhier crime. Such a beautiful lady like dis..her life just ended like dat. Mindful of d type of men u date. If u notice any trait of madness or wickedness in him then run. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by ipobarecriminals: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
angry angry fl@theads.Ezeugo! E nor go beta for u ooo

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
victorian:
A married woman with four children , what does she want again? sad

And shes OK financially .

I wonder how some women think?

She actually slept with her killer, thinking she's enjoying young dickkk.!

What a shame!
ehn money dey..pickin dey..but na d penis she need. Come to benin and see for ursef. Many married women don comot for husband house.dey jump from one boyfriend penis to the other. Most times some of dem end up with very dangerious men without them knowing.
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Ellabae(f): 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Too bad. Some women will never learn
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by ipobarecriminals: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
angry angry angry angry embarassed angry IpobareTERRORISTS. .Chain dat bastard from bEAST.Spit on his fl@ties
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by ipobarecriminals: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ellabae:
Too bad. Some women will never learn
why those immigrants killed her?Dey nearly put her ex into hot water.*Abeg u have needle.The long one wey hair stylist dey use?Pass am*

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Pataricatering(f): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
biafranation:
Whats wrong with these women and cheating? Wetin? They swear for una? 44 yrs old, 3 children, yet you were cheating with this useless ugly idiot? Went to his place, he drugged you before finishing you off. Your foolish decision made your innocent husband a suspect for years. I'm happy that his name has been cleared because family members would think that he killed for blood money. Today's women are useless....keep you goddamm legs closed....jesus! All they do is destroy family without thinking of their actions. Yes I know men cheat but they do it sensibly without destroying their family. A man can cheat and still love his wife and children but not a woman...her emotions take control of her brain, she can even kill her man or husband when she is sleeping with another man especially if the sex is so good.
this your post is so senseless ! You are a terrible human being !

6 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by haslaw(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
greyham:
Police reports

I don't believe them
angry

God will punish you. You must be a murderer which is why you are defending your fellow murderer.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by vioment: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Tie them like goats that is about to be slaughtered and put them in a group of lions den. Make it one person to a lions den.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by adisabarber(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin

izzou:
Let both of them be used for money rituals and let the money be given to the family.

Simple.

sad
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by victorian(f): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
lefulefu2:
ehn money dey..pickin dey..but na d penis she need. Come to benin and see for ursef. Many married women don comot for husband house.dey jump from one boyfriend penis to the other. Most times some of dem end up with very dangerious men without them knowing.

Na wa o!
angry

Is dickk is so Intoxicating and so sweet like that ?lol

That these type of women now loose senses over it . cause I know not all married women loose their brains over sex!

Mothers circumcise your daughters , so they won't follow dickk and abandon family !

I always say to my close friends: Control your urges ! Don't follow the length of a dickk to the end of no return .

What a huge shame!

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Aladaofada(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
THIS BASTARDS MUST BE SENTENCE TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT.
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Follygunners: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
fuckerstard:
See them, you won't see dia tribesmen here now.. Na only to yell Afonja dem sabi..

My bros.. na so dem dem dey do. Dem too lack common sense for their jungle. Very lousy bunch of pple.

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by KevinDein: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pataricatering:
this your post is so senseless ! You are a terrible human being !

You said much worse on the other thread. You aren't just happy it's a woman at the receiving end now.

The world would be a great place if everyone speaks against evil regardless of who is at the receiving end. As for you, you are just a hypocrite.
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Slim101(m): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Even their co-criminal (wearing red shirt on the left) sef dey marvel at their wickedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by franchasng: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
biafranation:
true, when a married woman cheats, it always end up devastating but will feminists hear NO! Because they must do everything men do! So therefore, since married men cheat, feminists supports married women cheating in order to make women equal to men, too bad cry

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by proffemi: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Antipob777:
When I say Igbo's are wicked and heartless they keep bashing me.

Imagine what Igbo guys did out of wickedness and greed.

God will never forgive Nnamdi KANU for misleading the Igbo youths to go commit atrocities and donate the money for the useless Biafra.

This is something I've noted time and again. As at 7.55 pm when I visited this thread, this is the only overtly tribalistic post from a non-Igbo, and it has garnered not a single like . This is how it should be.

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Ellabae(f): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
why those immigrants killed her?Dey nearly put her ex into hot water.*Abeg u have needle.The long one wey hair stylist dey use?Pass am*
True. I don't have needle.
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by GrammarCheck: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:
And people were accusing her husband

I smell cover up.

Her husband must have arranged these ones to be set up to cover his asss

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
victorian:

Na wa o!
angry

Is dickk is so Intoxicating and so sweet like that ?lol

That these type of women now loose senses over it . cause I know not all married women loose their brains over sex!

Mothers circumcise your daughters , so they won't follow dickk and abandon family !

I always say to my close friends: Control your urges ! Don't follow the length of a dickk to the end of no return .

What a huge shame!

circumcision will make it worse abeg. Some of these women marry their husbands for many wrong reasons. Imagine a lady marrying a man she doesnt like just because he can house and feed her tell me why wont she go outside to get her thrill.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by victorian(f): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
lefulefu2:
circumcision will make it worse abeg. Some of these women marry their husbands for many wrong reasons. Imagine a lady marrying a man she[b] doesnt like just because he can house and feed her tell me why wont she go outside to get her thrill.
[/b]

Na circumcision doesn't make it worse from experience.
The high libido is controlled in circuimcised women.
At the bolded. You are right .

I can nver marry a man I don't like because of money . hell! No!
Mehn just the mere thought of him touching me is repulsive !

Jeez! angry

Poverty in the land is killing the standards of living .
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
biafranation:

That's called "dickmatised" once lady is dickmatised she will do anything for you lol.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by wink2015(m): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
End time killing.
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
fuckerstard:
See them, you won't see dia tribesmen here now.. Na only to yell Afonja dem sabi..

If say no be their kingsmen all you go dey hear go be "Skull Miners"
You no hear them now grin

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by afamaustin(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wot is happening in this world,am getting confuse day by day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos / Notorious Robber Known As'vampire' Arrested By Security Operative In Imo(photo) / 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.