Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her (61966 Views)

Kidnapper In Edo Lead Police To Where They Butchered Victim / Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic / Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:29am On Jun 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by jamace(m): 6:12am On Jun 15, 2018
Hmm. May God save us from evil friends.
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 15, 2018
biafranation:
Whats wrong with these women and cheating? Wetin? They swear for una? 44 yrs old, 3 children, yet you were cheating with this useless ugly idiot? Went to his place, he drugged you before finishing you off. Your foolish decision made your innocent husband a suspect for years. I'm happy that his name has been cleared because family members would think that he killed for blood money. Today's women of her type are useless....keep your goddamm legs closed or get divorce ....Jesus! All they do is destroy family without thinking of their actions. Yes I know men cheat but they do it sensibly without destroying their family. A man can cheat and still love his wife and children. In fact a man shows more love to his family when he is cheating. But not a woman, she destroys everything...her emotions take control of her brain, she can even kill her man or husband when she is sleeping with another man especially if the sex is so good.

That's why your daughters will never progress, change the world nor be regarded as equal human beings. #BloatedUpProudIdiotLikeYou

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Seahawk: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2018
Shut up. Men’s cheating destroys families as well.
biafranation:
Whats wrong with these women and cheating? Wetin? They swear for una? 44 yrs old, 3 children, yet you were cheating with this useless ugly idiot? Went to his place, he drugged you before finishing you off. Your foolish decision made your innocent husband a suspect for years. I'm happy that his name has been cleared because family members would think that he killed for blood money. Today's women of her type are useless....keep your goddamm legs closed or get divorce ....Jesus! All they do is destroy family without thinking of their actions. Yes I know men cheat but they do it sensibly without destroying their family. A man can cheat and still love his wife and children. In fact a man shows more love to his family when he is cheating. But not a woman, she destroys everything...her emotions take control of her brain, she can even kill her man or husband when she is sleeping with another man especially if the sex is so good.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Seahawk: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2018
Bunch of rretards in this thread

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Fourwinds: 7:33am On Jun 15, 2018
victorian:
A married woman with four children , what does she want again? sad

And shes OK financially .

I wonder how some women think?

She actually slept with her killer, thinking she's enjoying young dickkk.!

What a shame!
these are the reasons why some guys will tell you women are confused.....

1.. she has a
husband

2...she has four children

3...she has money. at least she is comfortable... nice car etc

what else does she want?

in the cause of running after young diickks, can you see where it has landed her
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Masterppower: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2018
What's the police waiting for
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by zudozz: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2018
after I blame the murderes them finish I still blame this women..They are making themselves vulnerable. Most of this men are jobless and can do anything to get at you.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by skyblue4real(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2018
useless men....greediness is a virus.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Akinpelumusibau: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
DateMynd44:
you'resenseless

Your papa and mama generation are senseless cos am not talking to U.
Another Biafra sighted
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Sexyolori(f): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Fourwinds:
these are the reasons why some guys will tell you women are confused.....

1.. she has a
husband

2...she has four children

3...she has money. at least she is comfortable... nice car etc

what else does she want?

in the cause of running after young diickks, can you see where it has landed her
I'm very sure you never followed this story from the beginning, if you did you would never make a comment like this. this woman hustled with her husband as a young couple and fortune smiled on them so he began to chase anything n everything in skirt,maltreat her, turn their kids against her and get diabolical. how much can a woman take? so she walked away leaving everything she worked for behind... it's so sad that she lost her life in the end
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Fourwinds: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sexyolori:

I'm very sure you never followed this story from the beginning, if you did you would never make a comment like this. this woman hustled with her husband as a young couple and fortune smiles on them so he decides to chase anything n everything in skirt,maltreat her, turn their kids against her and get diabolical. how much can a womN take? so she walked away Leaving everything she worked for behind... it's so sad that she lost her life in the end
yeah!! if that was what happened, then the husband was wrong....but after leaving, she should have lived a quiet life and leave young diickks alone...I believed she would have lived long and be vindicated
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Sexyolori(f): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2018
Fourwinds:
yeah!! if that was what happened, then the husband was wrong....but after leaving, she should have lived a quiet life and leave young diickks alone...I believed she would have lived long and be vindicated
honestly my dear, I believe there is more to this story than this confession. several times, she complained of being afraid that her husband will kill her because she knew nearly all his secrets. it's sad that we are in a country where the police do not carry out thorough investigations to get to the root of a crime but just draw shallow conclusions.in most foreign countries, even if it takes them years, they leave no stones unturned to solve a crime. the wicked may escape judgement on earth but will never escape God's judgement....
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Fourwinds: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sexyolori:

honestly my dear, I believe there is more to this story than this confession. several times, she complained of being afraid that her husband will kill her because she knew nearly all his secrets. it's sad that we are in a country where the police do not carry out thorough investigations to get to the root of a crime but just draw shallow conclusions.in most foreign countries, even if it takes them years, they leave no stones unturned to solve a crime. the wicked may escape judgement on earth but will never escape God's judgement....
hmmmmm....I agree

that is naija for you
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by delpee(f): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
How are we sure that she was in a relationship with him? The woman is not alive to confirm or deny.

The important thing is that the criminals have been caught and the husband's name has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by delpee(f): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sexyolori:

Hmmm! Another angle...
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by proudevil: 12:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Why revealing their state of origin? tongue
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Sexyolori(f): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
the mistake she made was sharing her story on facebook. it's a very exposed platform. she held nothing back but told the whole story that was when her life became at risk. rest in peace cha-cha...if only the dead could speak.
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by babadigu(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos / Notorious Robber Known As'vampire' Arrested By Security Operative In Imo(photo) / 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.