Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her (61965 Views)

Kidnapper In Edo Lead Police To Where They Butchered Victim / Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic / Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pataricatering:
this your post is so senseless ! You are a terrible human being !

His post ain't senseless, he typed the undiluted truth.

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Kingspin(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
I hope by tomorrow we will not hear they were not the real suspects.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by enemyofprogress: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pataricatering:
the guy hit the nail on the head, so deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
CHAI LADIES AND,CHEATING
IS LIKE APC AND LIE
CHAI WHY 3 CHILDREN,AND,STI,CHEAT ON HIS MAN
MHEN THE,GUY SHOULD, BE GIVEN,TO THE CROCODILE TO FEED ON
CONTACT ME FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL WEB,DESIGN AND MUSIC PROMOTION
visit www.emperorblog.com.ng to reqd cool and interesting story
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by KanwuliaExtra: 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Women and the desperate need for sex and male attention! What could have possessed a MOTHER OF 4 to be attracted to such a RIFF RAFF? undecided

People can’t read! She was NO LONGER MARRIED TO HER “HUSBAND”! Which one be “cheating” again? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by aribisala0(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ebola people are wicked sha
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Trunaijian: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
biafranation:
Whats wrong with these women and cheating? Wetin? They swear for una? 44 yrs old, 3 children, yet you were cheating with this useless ugly idiot? Went to his place, he drugged you before finishing you off. Your foolish decision made your innocent husband a suspect for years. I'm happy that his name has been cleared because family members would think that he killed for blood money. Today's women of her type are useless....keep your goddamm legs closed or get divorce ....Jesus! All they do is destroy family without thinking of their actions. Yes I know men cheat but they do it sensibly without destroying their family. A man can cheat and still love his wife and children but not a woman...her emotions take control of her brain, she can even kill her man or husband when she is sleeping with another man especially if the sex is so good.

So much sense my bro. Married women cant handle adultery. It destroys everything in thier marriages.

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
biafranation:
Whats wrong with these women and cheating? Wetin? They swear for una? 44 yrs old, 3 children, yet you were cheating with this useless ugly idiot? Went to his place, he drugged you before finishing you off. Your foolish decision made your innocent husband a suspect for years. I'm happy that his name has been cleared because family members would think that he killed for blood money. Today's women of her type are useless....keep your goddamm legs closed or get divorce ....Jesus! All they do is destroy family without thinking of their actions. Yes I know men cheat but they do it sensibly without destroying their family. A man can cheat and still love his wife and children but not a woman...her emotions take control of her brain, she can even kill her man or husband when she is sleeping with another man especially if the sex is so good.
I do not see anywhere in the news where it's said the woman was still married to the said husband,instead the news said "ex husband was accused of having hand in the disappearance of the woman"
I don't know whether i am the only one that saw it.
so,boss calm down.

7 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Paretomaster1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
fuckerstard:
See them, you won't see dia tribesmen here now.. Na only to yell Afonja dem sabi..

Very wicked people.........Giving us bad name home, and abroad...

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Sexyolori(f): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
biafranation:
Whats wrong with these women and cheating? Wetin? They swear for una? 44 yrs old, 3 children, yet you were cheating with this useless ugly idiot? Went to his place, he drugged you before finishing you off. Your foolish decision made your innocent husband a suspect for years. I'm happy that his name has been cleared because family members would think that he killed for blood money. Today's women of her type are useless....keep your goddamm legs closed or get divorce ....Jesus! All they do is destroy family without thinking of their actions. Yes I know men cheat but they do it sensibly without destroying their family. A man can cheat and still love his wife and children. In fact a man shows more love to his family when he is cheating. But not a woman, she destroys everything...her emotions take control of her brain, she can even kill her man or husband when she is sleeping with another man especially if the sex is so good.
get the story straight before you come here to talk trash. first of all all cha-cha wasn't in her husband's house. she left him after years of maltreatment and almost losing her life. so if she was dating someone, she wasn't cheating...

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by babzo(m): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
greyham:
Police reports

I don't believe them
angry

Oga....hmmmm. I hope you are not one of .......
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by DateMynd44(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
strangest:
He was in a relationship with the deceased.... Married women make una stop cheating on your husbands... All these young guys are just after your money
could be the guy is lying cos the dead can't defend herself

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by DateMynd44(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
tytachile:
she was looking for six pack who could be tumbling her on the bed from one angle to the other unfortunately six pack search gone wrong.
pack search gone
lol you're crazy

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by DateMynd44(m): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Akinpelumusibau:
Flatinoooo kills Flatinooooo wetin concern an Afonja man
you'resenseless
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by DateMynd44(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pataricatering:
shut up. Just say you're guilty.
Your conscience is blaming you already
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by DateMynd44(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
KevinDein:

You said much worse on the other thread. You aren't just happy it's a woman at the receiving end now.

The world would be a great place if everyone speaks against evil regardless of who is at the receiving end. As for you, you are just a hypocrite.
her conscience dey blame her. Useless lady
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Marotzke(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
why those immigrants killed her?Dey nearly put her ex into hot water.*Abeg u have needle.The long one wey hair stylist dey use?Pass am*
what do mean nearly? The ex husband had been inside a burning cauldrum for the past two years.
He has just been rescued.
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by galadima77(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
biafranation:
Whats wrong with these women and cheating? Wetin? They swear for una? 44 yrs old, 3 children, yet you were cheating with this useless ugly idiot? Went to his place, he drugged you before finishing you off. Your foolish decision made your innocent husband a suspect for years. I'm happy that his name has been cleared because family members would think that he killed for blood money. Today's women of her type are useless....keep your goddamm legs closed or get divorce ....Jesus! All they do is destroy family without thinking of their actions. Yes I know men cheat but they do it sensibly without destroying their family. A man can cheat and still love his wife and children. In fact a man shows more love to his family when he is cheating. But not a woman, she destroys everything...her emotions take control of her brain, she can even kill her man or husband when she is sleeping with another man especially if the sex is so good.

i feel the compassion in ur tone...
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
victorian:

Na wa o!
angry

Is dickk is so Intoxicating and so sweet like that ?lol

That these type of women now loose senses over it . cause I know not all married women loose their brains over sex!

Mothers circumcise your daughters , so they won't follow dickk and abandon family !

I always say to my close friends: Control your urges ! Don't follow the length of a dickk to the end of no return .

What a huge shame!

The funny thing here is some tribes are known for circumcising their females but that doesnt seem to have helped much from recent happenings.

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Uzobejeme: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
biafranation:
She was separated (divorced) from her husband for years so yes she could date

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
haslaw:

God will punish you. You must be a murderer which is why you are defending your fellow murderer.

Until police arrests you and pour false charges on your head, then you will understand what I'm saying.

Nigeria Police has lost all atom of credibility for me

Say what you want, its your opinion.

I can't insult you because of nonsense Nigeria police matter.

Bye
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Tonimordred(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Igbos they are good in doing that...i komot 4 una
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Obaf1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=biafranation post=68483983]Whats wrong with these women and cheating? Wetin? They swear for una? 44 y
in IBADAN land we say "O GOOR".
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
izzou:
Let both of them be used for money rituals and let the money be given to the family.

Simple.

sad
I love your ingenuity.
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
elgramz:

AFONJA!!!!!!!!

LOL

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Hedonisst: 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
The useless unfaithful slut deserved to die. My sympathy goes to her wrongly accused husband and poor children - children of a prostitute.
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by delishpot: 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
biafranation:
Whats wrong with these women and cheating? Wetin? They swear for una? 44 yrs old, 3 children, yet you were cheating with this useless ugly idiot? Went to his place, he drugged you before finishing you off. Your foolish decision made your innocent husband a suspect for years. I'm happy that his name has been cleared because family members would think that he killed for blood money. Today's women of her type are useless....keep your goddamm legs closed or get divorce ....Jesus! All they do is destroy family without thinking of their actions. Yes I know men cheat but they do it sensibly without destroying their family. A man can cheat and still love his wife and children. [s]In fact a man shows more love to his family when he is cheating. [/s]But not a woman, she destroys everything...her emotions take control of her brain, she can even kill her man or husband when she is sleeping with another man especially if the sex is so good.

Stop dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by delishpot: 12:01am On Jun 15, 2018
victorian:

Na wa o!
angry

Is dickk is so Intoxicating and so sweet like that ?lol

That these type of women now loose senses over it . cause I know not all married women loose their brains over sex!

[s]Mothers circumcise your daughters , so they won't follow dickk and abandon family[/s] !

I always say to my close friends: Control your urges ! Don't follow the length of a dickk to the end of no return .

What a huge shame!

Shame on you for advocating FGM

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by Macmoni(m): 12:40am On Jun 15, 2018
igbo morons
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by strangest(m): 2:07am On Jun 15, 2018
DateMynd44:
could be the guy is lying cos the dead can't defend herself

murder case is already death... why will he be lying? to lessen his death? shocked

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by BabaRamota1980: 2:49am On Jun 15, 2018
biafranation:

Internet and social media. Thats the problem!

Men that tolerate their spouse on social media cant complain of wife cheating. Simple!
Re: Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her by aariwa(m): 3:01am On Jun 15, 2018
All these single rich advanced women are most times the target of these f uck boys for murder.This is not the first or even the 10th time I am hearing such a thing and it will not be the last.I still remember how one slit Late Barbara Ana 's throat then in abuja.It is better to build a home for a woman than run after materialism because with the right partner all the goods things of life will surely come at the right tume

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos / Notorious Robber Known As'vampire' Arrested By Security Operative In Imo(photo) / 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.