Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing (32406 Views)

Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by Bhelamblog(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Over a Week since her public Apology Kemi Olunloo has written to Pregnant Linda Ikeji an Open Letter, to show that its all over, In the letter The Journalist listed things she wants Linda to do, And also prayed for she and her incoming baby, She even Said she loves her,.. read below!

AN OPEN LETTER TO #LINDAIKEJI
Dear @officiallindaikeji it's time to LET GO OF THE HURT, PAIN AND ANGER. I have forgiven you on the prison comment and the entire past on the video. Just promise me that you will one day empower these youth by teaching them how to blog and make money doing it RIGHT. I want you to be the one to do it. U once told the media you were following my footsteps and Perez when we were in America. I will come witness it when you are ready, even teach them monetization FREE. I'm on an indefinite Medical leave till I heal. ❤️
❤️
•God will Lift me AND you. •God will Hear you. •God will Lead you.•God will Help you.•
God will Guide you.•God will Elect you.•God will Name you.•God will Crown you.
•God will Direct you.•God will Locate you.•God will Select you.•God will Bless you.
•God will Heal you.•God will Favour you.•God will Elevate you.•God will Rescue you.
•God will Defend you.•God will Protect you.•God will Liberate you.•God will Restore you.
•God will Promote you.•God will Position you.•God will Support you.•God will Connect you.
•God will Increase you.•God will Celebrate you.•God will Announce you.

GOD WILL NEVER SEND YOU TO A PRISON. IT IS HARD TO RECOVER FROM #PTSD.
Thank u and love you Linda. Good luck with Linda Ikeji Media. Pls acknowledge my letter. I truly mean it. It's over.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/kemi-olunloyo-writes-open-letter-to.html

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by FlirtyGist: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by Oyindidi(f): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
She don turn Pastorgringringrin

14 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by pepezaz: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by Ytea(f): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
She should not goan do 6months medical leave and return o, she should take her time to heal properly. Say 15years? great idea!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by oshe11: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Na to BEG next nai remain

16 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by delugajackson: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Never thought that blessings could proceed from that vile and uncouth buccal cavity of hers.

Truly speaking, it is pleasing to God to see a man honored by his enemies.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by elgramz: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mad woman

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mods,we dont care about them,okay?just give us a fuccking good news not this tonto dike and linda..

Abeg we are tired

17 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by DIYhackers: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sometimes prison is the best therapy for brain correction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by ipobarecriminals: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
sad shameless old winch
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by MobileGees: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
*in hushpupi's voice* Na money be fine bobo

if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=elgramz post=68486465]Mad woman

Haba mana
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by ufotty2001: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Another new strategy on how 2 beg!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by oshe11: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2018

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by LazyNairalander(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
this slack ladies will not go and rest oooo.
anyway check my SIGNATURE
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by Laloke1: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
hmmm Prison no good at all grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by sinaj(f): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
E b like say she don broke again sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by obainojazz(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2018

Linda Ikeji no send you, na you carry her matter for head like agbo seller.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by obaataaokpaewu: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Na she find trouble, na she still dey forgive who she find her trouble. I never see

15 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by datola: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by 9jaBloke: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
This woman! Born again today, daughter of Sango the next, prayer warrior now...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by CertifiedA: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lol this woman ehnn
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by westernized: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Good move from her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by Theoan: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
apologiziing
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
This woman will never rest ?

All these notice me never tire her ?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by drfun(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Attention seeking journalist. Hope Linda will pay you some attention.

Linda pass you.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing by cimag: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
This woman sef.am beginning to think she does all she does for attention.Which one be God will do dis,God will do dat instead of summarizing it.Nnah Na Wa oo!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos / Seun Egbegbe Tried To Abscond With The Phones –shop Owner, Eye Witnesses / D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.