Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot (38594 Views)

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by nikkypearl(f): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by swizzdre(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2018
He did it on purpose, he told me
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by imolereed(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2018
Arole never knew you had a God hand o grin
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by ba7man(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2018
DIYhackers:
Arole is an Idiot - that slap is way beyond acting

Nkechi Sunday is an Idiot - for insulting a senior colleague, after all all she got going is her big ass

Juliet Ibrahim is an Idiot - she claims to be experienced but she can't save her dying career

PS: Don't correct my Idiot, leave my Idiot for me grin

Happy Eid to all Muslims
"The 3 Idiots".
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 15, 2018
Juliet was right actually. She should have just continued.......and that's what even the crew said to her.
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by BluntBoy(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2018
Maychang:
I remember when Juliet Ibrahim started. She was so whack in acting.

Whether you think im hating or not ...na your problem.

Juliet majorly got roles in Ghana due to her Skin colour and beauty. Because many of the Ghana-lebanese halfcasts were high on demand and it was easier for them to get roles.

But well, i can say she has improved. So she has no right to judge Nkechi.

Shift abeg

I didn't see Juliet judging here. Yes, Juliet is a bad actress but so are the others.
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by DIYhackers: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2018
ba7man:
"The 3 Idiots".
correct

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by magicminister: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2018
I don nack your favourite actresses looool!!!!
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Sanchez01: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Bluezy13:
With such arrogance and pomposity, I doubt how she (Nkechi) happened to find a place in the movie industry if not through indecency.
That slap was cruel! It is one thing the 'slapper' is standing directly in front of you, it is another to get one while the person is behind you.

Juliet Ibrahim that couldn't act to save her life is coming out to criticise and bully a poor lady just because she couldn't pretend over the slap.

pp802:
Juliet was right actually. She should have just continued.......and that's what even the crew said to her.

Indeed.

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by nelsoncool28: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2018
Domestic violence o
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2018
How sure are you that this is not to make us watch the "igwe-this-prince-that movie
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2018
Maychang:
I remember when Juliet Ibrahim started. She was so whack in acting.

Whether you think im hating or not ...na your problem.

Juliet majorly got roles in Ghana due to her Skin colour and beauty. Because many of the Ghana-lebanese halfcasts were high on demand and it was easier for them to get roles.

But well, i can say she has improved. So she has no right to judge Nkechi.

Shift abeg

if anyone ask ,,you go talk say you go school ,where & how juliet take judge .
cutting the scene means another re shoot another hot slap,,why not just bear it ,common sense
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by webizone(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2018
Is Juliet Ibrahim beautiful?
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Reeb2244: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2018
webizone:
Is Juliet Ibrahim beautiful?
I wonder how that ugly looking bïtch is beautiful in peoples eyes.
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Thatnawtichick(f): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2018
Juliet ibrahim's acting is whack though....but what do i know?
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by oluwasegun007(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2018
Ellixlimswag:
na which kind nyash b that
Don't mean to be rude but the only thing that comes to mind is doggy...
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by SmartyPants(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2018
Aieboocaar:
I wonder if our celebrities trade their common sense just for fame.

Juliet was actually right in the below.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7264140_5b22a2e02775d_png4f3550397a370c7ddb02cd3f04249944

The person involved said she was left deaf for 10 minutes. See, it is only in Africa where we still use actual violence in movies. That actor is suffering and ordinarily she ought not to be slapped. The slap effect should be portrayed using "film tricks".

And in any case, she won't need to redo the scene, the director can simply ask her to start again from the point where she asked him to cut.

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by franklingud(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2018
See his face, naughty human being.
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Sunnybabe(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2018
Arole too nah bahd guy ooo..... saw the video yesterday and I now saw clearly that the slap pain nkechi wella oo.... or be lyk say blessing have offended arole before so he is just retaliating......... ����
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by CloudResident(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2018
As this Arole guy lips thick ehn, one can only imagine how thick his hands are.

And to now slap that babe with that hand? cry because the guy tay wella for village farming o!
Bhad guy grin
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2018
the road to stardom is a thorny one and so receiving such stinking slap on set might just be the stepping stone sister blessing needs to get to her promise land in acting
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by rawdpiper(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
That's the difference between Hollywood and nollywood
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by giftedben: 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
The guy is an idiot. What type of acting is that? what if Nkechi was to murder him in the movie.
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by midehi2(f): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
DIYhackers:
Arole is an Idiot - that slap is way beyond acting

Nkechi Sunday is an Idiot - for insulting a senior colleague, after all all she got going is her big ass

Juliet Ibrahim is an Idiot - she claims to be experienced but she can't save her dying career

PS: Don't correct my Idiot, leave my Idiot for me grin

Happy Eid to all Muslims
see as we dey laugh for house for this your comment, chai grin
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by DIYhackers: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
midehi2:

see as we dey laugh for house for this your comment, chai grin
grin grin grin
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by isybeke(f): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
She overreacted by calling juliet an idiot, i guess she misunderstood all Juliet said
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Cantonese: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Our politicians need to receive slaps from well trained soldiers. This way dem eyes go clear well with dem brain.
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Dinani: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mekanus:
Ordinary slap u dey cut scene, when Hollywood actors and actresses dey break bones. Crappy Nollywood

If I observe u well, dem go know say na pirate films u dey buy...how much actors dey collect wey she go teach house go dey treat herself from...Hollywood wey u dey talk say still get insurance n assurance...dem go even pay damages aside acting fee...bro comot ur wig abeg
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Dinani: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
ericsmith:

if anyone ask ,,you go talk say you go school ,where & how juliet take judge .
cutting the scene means another re shoot another hot slap,,why not just bear it ,common sense

If she pretended like u said which I know any one cannot withstand she might still not give the director the what he wants still but might still be begged or pay to re shoot that shot again
Re: Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dinani:

If she pretended like u said which I know any one cannot withstand she might still not give the director the what he wants still but might still be begged or pay to re shoot that shot again

well you said ' IF" best shot let director decide,, naa kissing scene person suppose they cut ... director go shout re-shoot taya grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Spend $100k A Week - Davido Boast As He Craves For More Cash / Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.