Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot (32039 Views)

Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by Professor101(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2018
shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by badinfluence: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2018
So Juliet Ibrahim knows these acting tips, but still cannot act to save her life. It's these lazy movie producers I blame for putting everybody on screen.. The other day alex ekubo was a special guest at a film school, what on earth can he teach the students. We too like mediocrity for this country..

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by Opemi93(f): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2018
ab11baddo:
To be fair, Juliet gave an unbiased professional advice...but the girl in question went to far by calling Juliet an Idiot...what d hell was she thinking....she just created enimity between her and a Veteran of her aspiration....BTW I know woli Arole very well from my campus days....d guy hand is strong like olumo rock
For someone with dat kinda hand to slap a lady like dat,den imagine her pain at dat moment,profession or not.juliet suppose shutup,is she d only one who saw it
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by femi4: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2018
EbukaHades10:
What does "I'm not ur mate" even mean? Nigerians too like those words.
Correct grammar: "We are not mate"
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by ehissi(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2018
EbukaHades10:

Interpretation? Sho mo age mi?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by mysteryman2014: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2018
Maybe Juliet need acknowledge the her pains then give the professional advice, that would 've been acting the big sister roll.

However Nkechi went overboard calling her idiot, my 2 pence tender apology and move on better to jaw jaw than war war.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by officialdayo: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2018
Calling Nkechi an upcoming actress is rude. I have said this alot of time, Nigerian media outlets is shitty.

Bunch of unprofessional media outlets.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by DIYhackers: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2018
The only thing that Nkechi girl has got going for her in nollywood is her big ass. Calling a colleague an idiot is way too far. Stupid girls everywhere
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by BluntBoy(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2018
It is not hard to tell the type of girl that Nkechi girl is. A village girl who is rude and mannerless.

I didn't see anything wrong in what Juliet wrote to warrant such an insult. Why would someone just rush to call another person an "idiot".

The director of the movie involving this mannerless Nkechi should remove her from location and get another actress. Clearly, the girl is never going to go far with such an attitude.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2018
Juliet Ibrahim was very professional in her writing, no thanks to Nollywood that has been taken over by oloshos of inmessage.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by saintol(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2018
ehissi:

You really read my mind. ko mo age eee ni. Ojo ti n pa igun bo, Ojoh ti pe.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by CCC2(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2018
the impact of the slap formatted her home-training sector of the brain.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by saintol(m): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2018
ehissi:

You really read my mind. Ko mo age e ni. Ojo ti n pa igun bo, Ojo ti pe.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by Topiscooy1: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2018
She should have gladly receive the slap,it's part of her job
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by BluntBoy(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
Nollywood needs to perfect her act. How can you keep slapping someone 'till you get the degree of slap you want? What of other effects that aids and makes act real? I have watched Hollywood do worse daring things behind the scene and were made easy.

Juliet sef! There's a degree of slap that'll make you loose focus.

It is not a Nollywood thing. It is a director's thing. The director calls the shot. Some directors want the real thing and some would just want the effect if they can't get the real thing done properly.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by BluntBoy(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2018
badinfluence:
So Juliet Ibrahim knows these acting tips, but still cannot act to save her life. It's these lazy movie producers I blame for putting everybody on screen.. The other day alex ekubo was a special guest at a film school, what on earth can he teach the students. We too like mediocrity for this country..

All of them are overrated.

However, I think this is not the issue at hand. Juliet was unjustly insulted and that is what we should all be condemning.

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by yungkesh(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2018
Juliet never chop slap b4 na ein make she dey talk like dis... d day one army man slap one guy near me I feel am for d guy... Buh nkechi for no call her idiot sha na jxt mere advice she dey give.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by Tonytonex(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2018
pemiakd:
It means 'sho mo age mi ni' grin grin grin
What's The Meaning?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by JokerBeninCity: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2018
THIS USELESS YORUBA ACTRESS

1 Like 11 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by Tonytonex(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2018
No More Respect. Nkechi why
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by Yusuf4: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2018
EbukaHades10:

Juliet is not a Nigerian
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by Erysworld(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2018
verygudbadguy:

For every successful movie Jack Chan produced, he sustained some serious injuries. That's why they say no pain, no gain. I don't know if you have seen Beyonce's epic fall during a performance. If she didn't handle it professionally, they would have paused the concert for some minutes to check if she was OK. That's what a professional does.

You have my kind of brain, a very smart one. cool
verygudbadguy:

For every successful movie Jack Chan produced, he sustained some serious injuries. That's why they say no pain, no gain. I don't know if you have seen Beyonce's epic fall during a performance. If she didn't handle it professionally, they would have paused the concert for some minutes to check if she was OK. That's what a professional does.

You have my kind of brain, a very smart one. �

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by grandstar(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2018
Did Kelechi mean it that way? Juliet Ibrahim just over reacted over nothing.

Just dey para for the poor girl
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by Sanchez01: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Sadly, the said movie is not an action film. Why then are you referencing Jackie Chan here?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by grandstar(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
Nollywood needs to perfect her act. How can you keep slapping someone 'till you get the degree of slap you want? What of other effects that aids and makes act real? I have watched Hollywood do worse daring things behind the scene and were made easy.

Juliet sef! There's a degree of slap that'll make you loose focus.

She said it rendered her deaf for 10 minutes! Did you not read the article?! grin grin grin grin LMAO
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by grandstar(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2018
safarigirl:
if you see the thunderous slap wey Woli give the babe, it is enough to forget one's lines sef and Juliet dey talk say she should have continued. When her brain is circling the equator?

Slap that can reconfigure destiny, slap wey for comot the yellow from Juliet body if dem slap am. Anyway, Juliet is only used to chopping kiss on set, so, wetin she sabi about slap?

You people go kill me with lafta! grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by emelda86(f): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2018
It takes me to sho mo age mi ni

I can relate with nkechi when my uncle slapped me I saw kiri kiri stars & I pee from parlour to the backyard sat on the pavement for about 15min before my eyes cleared...

It was a bad experience
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by BENEAMATA: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2018
Which one is SLAP matter this early eid el fitri morning ?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by DidierDrogba: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2018
Who is nkechi......everyone is now a Nollywood actress
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by pedrilo: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2018
emelda86:
It takes me to sho mo age mi ni

I can relate with nkechi when my uncle slapped me I saw kiri kiri stars & I pee from parlour to the backyard sat on the pavement for about 15min before my eyes cleared...

It was a bad experience
im sori for d slap boo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot by xtervaganza(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2018
EbukaHades10:
akindidinrin, she's not a Nigerian and truly she's not her mate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Poses With Her Christmas Tree At Home / Biodun Okeowo's Throwback Photo With Her Children / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.