Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Shoptomydoor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shoptomydoor (450 Views)

Shipping From U.S.A And U.k With Shoptomydoor / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoptomydoor by seriouzsam: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wow! Shoptomydoor is on point. Shipping from USA couldn't be any better. I just received my deliveries and everything is just as I imagined they will get go me. PERFECT DELIVERY SERVICE. I got so curious about shoptomydoor that I read everything on your website to be very sure I did not make any mistake choosing you over others, just because when I checked your rates your shipping cost was far cheaper than so many others. So I stumbled over your 100% refund in 24 hours if anything happens to your customers shipment and I was impressed. No other company shipping from USA to Nigeria has ever promised such. You people are the best and I can definitely trust you to handle bigger projects I have. Thanks again for delivering in a very good packaging. No damage. You have made shipping from USA to Nigeria stress-free. cheesy

Re: Shoptomydoor by michaelokoi(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Shoptomydoor is so reliable. Bought car spare parts for my car and everything deliverd in perfect condition.

1 Like

Re: Shoptomydoor by bigt2(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hope I won't pay for DSS or customs when the goods arrive here in Nigeria sha?
Re: Shoptomydoor by MsSeyifunmi(f): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Are you looking for that service where you can ship your goods from the US to anywhere in Nigeria? Shoptomydoor is the best amongst the rest. With a free storage of 21 days and a 100 percent refund if anything happens to your item, there has been nothing like it. I have used their service twice and believe me i have been wowed beyond expectations. Just go to www.shoptomydoor.com for all details you need and you can chat their customer service from there

1 Like

Re: Shoptomydoor by Juddyops: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Thanks to Shoptomydoor, I am now able to buy my cosmetics from the US and get it delivered right to my doorstep. Really, because of them, shopping from US online stores like Amazon is now as easy as shopping on local e-commerce stores, I think their delivery is quite the same as shopping from the likes of Jumia, keep up the good work Shoptomydoor, i will definitely keep using you guys.

MsSeyifunmi:
Are you looking for that service where you can ship your goods from the US to anywhere in Nigeria? Shoptomydoor is the best amongst the rest. With a free storage of 21 days and a 100 percent refund if anything happens to your item, there has been nothing like it. I have used their service twice and believe me i have been wowed beyond expectations. Just go to www.shoptomydoor.com for all details you need and you can chat their customer service from there

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Vincent Nwala / Exclusives NG Is Back Online / Atiku Quickly Returns To Nigeria After Failing To Secure US Department Of Justic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.