Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Wahala With Super Eagles During Flight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wahala With Super Eagles During Flight (563 Views)

Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles / Brazil Back Out Of Friendly With Super Eagles / My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wahala With Super Eagles During Flight by itua10(m): 7:30am On Jun 03, 2010
See bad news already following Super Eagles from Naija ooo, even the plane to fly them to SA dey fear for the thrashing They wud receive at the hands of Argentina. The plane suddenly developed faults(Is that a sign?) God oooo, i better change nationality to Spain. Therefore my name during the World Cup period wud be "Antonio Gonzalez"
Re: Wahala With Super Eagles During Flight by sultan003(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2010
"Antonio Gonzalez" If we beat argentina no change your nationality again, just stay there.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Better? / Father Of 3 Dies Watching Nigeria/argentina Match / Lets Be Real, Lagerback Is Trash:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.