Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands (17627 Views)

2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan / Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by bobnatlo(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2018
Hmmm Gunmi again!!!
Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by sledge001(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
watch how a Muslim Islamic cleric become a hero to the delusional ipob flat.head jews bcuz he criticized buhari
Dude, don't be deluded.
Call a spade a spade for once. Was there any error in what the Sheikh said? Is this administration not doing ten times worse than the former?
Let's use our brains to think like human beings and not animals.
This is not about ethnicity or religion.
Late president Yaradua was outstanding and we all recognize that fact without sentiments but Buhari is trash. Period. Take it or leave it, it's still the fact so wake your punk as.s up and think straight.
Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by nams77: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2018
emezuo17:
You lot are not just normal, what has the topic got to do with what you just wrote? Ok let's assume the people you mentioned actually start praising him because he critised buhari, is that not a plus to their integrity, at least they are consistent in their opinions it doesn't matter who says it. To me that is steadfastness. You guys really need grow up
The way some of you reason amazes me to no end. So a man who is steeped in immorality, murder and other vices should continue because of consistency and steadfastness? Did you really understood what you typed? So your paid agents should continue in their delusion grandeur because it makes them consistent and steadfast? Hmmm. Na wa o!
I don't really want to engage with anyone this morning because I am having a swell time where I am but I will leave you with this unfading quote- " A wise man sometimes changes his mind, but a fool, never"
Have a great day ahead
Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by perdollar(m): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Jesus died for Mohammed(saw) to b saved. Mohammed killed to save himself.
Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by uvalued(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
watch how a Muslim Islamic cleric become a hero to the delusional ipob flat.head jews bcuz he criticized buhari
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by Maket: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Father Mbaka always talking politics during festivities. This is another one from the North. They are known as RICE and STEW MEMORY Sheikh and pastor.
Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by soliddust2020: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2018
bedspread:
I saw this video about 2weeks ago and I was Shocked when I heard a few things from the Sheik!

Afterall not all Muslims are Evil...... Even tho it's the Problem of the World today..

Thumbs up to a Man of Boldness and Truth..

I Repeat ; another Term with Buhari , Will witness The Greatest Bloodshed and Ethnic Cleansing in Africa...

There is Nothing like a Good Devil... No matter what He does, a devil remains a devil..

I have been a very strong follower of this man right GEJ tenure and i am not a muslim,he was the first Northern elite to openly criticize Boko haram and they tried to asssinate him several times. You need to watch the video of omoyele sowore visit to him, he called Buhari a dullard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by Igba123: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
criticise buhari? Is dis what ur delusionally mind could get frm d post? Stop dancing unclad in d market place.
Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by Igba123: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2018
sanpipita:
Funny how Buhari's failure is just mistakes, but Jonathan own is blood on his hands, are people not dying even more under Buhari, wonder on whose hands those blood will be on.
bros, mistake as in buhari shouldn't have been considered at all. To simplify it: buhari is worse dan d worst.
Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by ehinmowo: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Bimpe29:
He has said it all... Like Jonathan like Buhari. Which way forward, Nigerians

I swear to God I am amazed at the level of sincerity of this man. I dnt knw him b4. I am a Christian (dt cannot change) bt I am compelled to think dt dis man is serving a living God. What is d use of religion if nt to show men a better way of living. Without hypocrisy and biasness? He has done jst dt.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by ehinmowo: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2018
Bimpe29:

I swear to God I am amazed at the level of sincerity of this man. I dnt knw him b4. I am a Christian (dt cannot change) bt I am compelled to think dt dis man is serving a living God. What is d use of religion if nt to show men a better way of living. Without hypocrisy and biasness? He has done jst dt.
Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by maisauki: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2018
what do you expect of a Wahhabi... shior
Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by Zimmermann(m): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
na suicide bomb go kee u Las las

Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by SultanYoung: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2018
ASALAMUALAILKUM WARAHAMATILLAHI WABARAKATUHUM YA UMMATIL MUMININ LET ME INTRODUCE MY SELF A LITTLE AM SULTAN USMAN ADAM, THE FOUNDER OFROYAL CLEANERS NIGERIAN L.T.D AND ROYAL CONGLOMERATES L.T.D TOUCH CAN CHECK MY FACEBOOK OR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE AT MY SIGNATURE ALLAH HAVE BLESS ME WITH THE TYPE OF BLESSING HE BLESS JOB HE TAKE BACK ALL HE HAS GIVEN ME AND BLESS ME WITH THIS INJURIES I CALLED IT BLESSING BECAUSE I FOUND PEACE,CONTENTMENT AND HOW VALUABLE HEALTH IS TO EVERY HUMAN I WAS ONCE AT THROUGH PEAK OF MY TIME I NEVER SEEK ASSISTANCE FROM ANY MAN AND ALLAH BEAR ME WITNESS I THOUGH AM SMART,INTELLIGENT AND HARDWORKING ORPHAN WHICH THROUGH THE GRACE OF ALLAH I ESTABLISH ALL MY BRAND IN PORTHARCOURT BUT FROM THE BEGINNING OF JANUARY TILL DATE I HAVE SEEN LIFE AT IT IS I HAVE DARK SIDE OF LIFE LOSING EVERYTHING I BELIEVE KUNFAYAKUN WILL DO IT ALL PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS I NEED YOUR MONETARY SUPPORT AND PRAYER PLEASE NO AMOUNT IS TO SMALL JAZAKALLAHU BIKAIR

ACCOUNT NAME: SULTAN USMAN ADAM
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0264537507
BANK : GTB BANK

Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by aribisala0(m): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
sanpipita:
Funny how Buhari's failure is just mistakes, but Jonathan own is blood on his hands, are people not dying even more under Buhari, wonder on whose hands those blood will be on.
just mistakes?

Is that what he said or isEnglish your problem?
He is reported to have said

The bloodshed now is more than during Jonathan’s regime. So now you judge yourselves to be fair. Our religion is a religion of fairness

how can anyone with a normal brain read that and say he said Buhari's failure is "just" mistakes
Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by CioAngels(f): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
10Ebisco:
A Kaduna-based Islamic scholar, Ahmad Gumi has made it clear that he does not take side with any politician or political party in Nigeria.

He stated this during the closing of Ramadan lecture for 2018, at Shaikh Sanusi Khalil Mosque at Rigachikun, Kaduna on Thursday.

On Buhari’s government, Gumi said: “Buhari is full of mistakes. Full of mistakes! He is a human being like anybody. And I swear to God that there are many people here in the North that can perform better than him.”

The cleric was reacting to claims that he was critical of the All Progressives Congress (APC), because he has friends in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The rumour emerged because of a picture of Gumi with two PDP leaders, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and former Kaduna State governor, Ramalan Yero, which he claimed was taken at a public event long ago.

“There was a picture that was snapped at a mosque in Rigachikun. When I was invited to attend a wedding fatiha, on arrival I met him (Mr Yero) and former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, at the mosque.

“Then he (Atiku) was still in APC as a member and contested against President Buhari at the primaries, while Yero was then in PDP as a governor in the state.

“I was asked to sit in their middle so I did. Now the picture is in circulation that I am a PDP member, that PDP paid me to work for them,” he said.

Gumi recalled also criticising the government of former President Goodluck Jonathan and asking the president to resign or be impeached.

“Nigeria’s newspaper carried a headline in 2012, when I said Jonathan has failed Nigerians and should resign. So I also find it a duty upon me to tell this government the truth, that it is full of mistakes, or else I become a hypocrite.

“Why I blamed Jonathan was because of blood in his hands because Boko Haram were putting bombs everywhere and the government was not doing enough.

“Anybody killed under your regime, you are responsible for that blood. If you have done your best, I can say yes, Allah can forgive you. But if you are relaxed, no; Allah will not forgive you. So it is the same thing now.

“The bloodshed now is more than during Jonathan’s regime. So now you judge yourselves to be fair. Our religion is a religion of fairness.

“Now more blood is shed from negligence, from sleeping, from laziness, from I-dont-care.

“If I am true to myself, as I called for the resignation of Jonathan, I should call for the resignation of President Buhari, and with immediate effect! And government paper should carry it also, if there is truth,” he stressed.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/sheik-gumi-opens-up-on-buharis-mistakes.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB_CPUd3UJc
Pa Gumi sir, do you remember that when Jonathan was to take action against boko haram, Mr Buhari told him, if you kill boko haram you kill the north, sir, what was the meaning of that if not, don't kill the boko haram. You must have forgotten that statement because you are also a man of truth like few others from the north.
Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Sarrki, Madriguy, Buhariguy, this man is not an IPOB oooooooo

Learn to say the truth for the sake of your children and unborn generation!

Buhari has failed! He deserve to continue to battle with his conscience in Daura come 2019!

Let's retire Buhari to Daura!

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by bewla(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bimpe29:
sai baba buhari
Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by Maundlinluv(f): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Which others will have brains, and stop being blind
Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by edupedia: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

.....for IPOB net miscreants they are prepared to shake your hand if u call them pigs as long as u add that u do not like Buhari ....the hatred of Buhari and lying against him daily is the only politics they know...awon dadandidi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by Bimpe29: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
Such men of God with fairness in their judgement and assessments are still alive. Sheikh Gumi is one of them.

ehinmowo:

Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by Bimpe29: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Park well and be guided properly. What's gender issue got to do with this thread?

BAILMONEY:
ARE.YOU ONE OF THE GUYS WITH GENDER ISSUE
Re: Sheik Gumi Opens Up On Buhari’s Mistakes, Atiku, Blood On Jonathan’s Hands by emezuo17: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2018
My guy I hope you understood what I wrote, I taught paid agents were BMC and their APC propagandists on this forum, I never knew easterners and ipob were being paid to criticize buhari. Please read my write again you will understand the angle I was coming from. Enjoy your day

(1) (2) (Reply)

MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence / Buhari Meets Security Chiefs Ahead Of London Trip / Boss Mustapha, Kyari, Others Sabotaging Tinubu’s Campaign – APC Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.