Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) - Sports (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) (116976 Views)

Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) / Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 / Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Rise and shine Mr Xing... smiley
Hope you slept well.
I will soon head out to Church.

Catch ya later.

Hey Boo-boo Gaga!

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
XingXhang:

Hey Boo-boo Gaga!
Hey!!!! How you?
Good evening
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Hey!!!! How you?
Good evening

I'm good. Where you been?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
XingXhang:

I'm good. Where you been?
I have been here o. You know those writings I told you about, I have been tackling them. Since 3/4. I'm sorry I didn't reach out.

What's up with you? Happy Sunday smiley
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

I have been here o. You know those writings I told you about, I have been tackling them. Since 3/4. I'm sorry I didn't reach out.

What's up with you? Happy Sunday smiley

Same here dear, I know them.
Hint me, I could help you.

I had a mini-meeting at my place. Through now.

How are you?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
XingXhang:

Same here dear, I know them.
Hint me, I could help you.

I had a mini-meeting at my place. Through now.

How are you?
I know you can. Thanks for offering. smiley
Well, I'm organising a talk show in school and I'm prepping my students for that. I have already written out something on the topic & chosen the participants. I have given them the answer to the questions they will be asked. Now I'm prepping for the host who has the most important work.

There's also preparation for the debate team.
smiley

Mini meeting? Hope there were food and drinks grin
I'm fine and you? How was your day?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

I know you can. Thanks for offering. smiley
Well, I'm organising a talk show in school and I'm prepping my students for that. I have already written out something on the topic & chosen the participants. I have given them the answer to the questions they will be asked. Now I'm prepping for the host who has the most important work.

There's also preparation for the debate team.
smiley

Mini meeting? Hope there were food and drinks grin
I'm fine and you? How was your day?

Oh nice! Working with young people is interesting.
Would like to know the Topic of the Talk, if you don't mind.

Same you incharge of the debate team?
Yeah, with some young folks.

My day has been well so far.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
XingXhang:

Oh nice! Working with young people is interesting.
Would like to know the Topic of the Talk, if you don't mind.

Same you incharge of the debate team?
Yeah, with some young folks.

My day has been well so far.
I know right! cheesy It's so fun.

I don't mind. The topic is "sex education".

Yes dear...same me. cool

Good to hear. What & what have you eaten today?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

I know right! cheesy It's so fun.

I don't mind. The topic is "sex education".

Yes dear...same me. cool

Good to hear. What & what have you eaten today?

I made a special stew and white rice.

Special stew o
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
XingXhang:

I made a special stew and white rice.

Special stew o
Lol....emphasis on special stew.
Tell me, what's special stew?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol....emphasis on special stew.
Tell me, what's special stew?

I took my time to fry the fresh tomatoes and pepper very well. It was really dry. The taste came out really. Add some terki tongue
My mum taught me that quite well cheesy
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
XingXhang:

I took my time to fry the fresh tomatoes and pepper very well. It was really dry. The taste came out really. Add some terki tongue
My mum taught me that quite well cheesy
Choi! I can imagine it right now and it's causing me to salivate seriously. grin

You shouldn't have told me if you know I won't have a taste of it. shocked
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Choi! I can imagine it right now and it's causing me to salivate seriously. grin

You shouldn't have told me if you know I won't have a taste of it. shocked

Lolz, you're a chief chef so my little poti should cause you to salivate...

What did you take joor
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
XingXhang:

Lolz, you're a chief chef so my little poti should cause you to salivate...

What did you take joor
Lol...be washing me na. grin

Anyway, I had swallow and soup for brunch and then boiled corn and pear later in the evening.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol...be washing me na. grin

Anyway, I had swallow and soup for brunch and then boiled corn and pear later in the evening.

That's nice. You seem to know how to eat different kinds of dishes. How's that?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
XingXhang:

That's nice. You seem to know how to eat different kinds of dishes. How's that?
I definitely do. I'm a foodie dear.
That's what we know how to do best grin
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

I definitely do. I'm a foodie dear.
That's what we know how to do best grin

Lols, foodie indeed.

But that's a compliment though. wink

Not all ladies have time for matters as crucial as this
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
XingXhang:

Lols, foodie indeed.

But that's a compliment though. wink

Not all ladies have time for matters as crucial as this

Thanks for the compliment smiley

Crucial? Food? Really? shocked
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Thanks for the compliment smiley

Crucial? Food? Really? shocked

Crucial, otherwise you won't be have gone for the highest echelons in the ministry of Food and Stomach Business, 'Foodie' cheesy
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
XingXhang:

Crucial, otherwise you won't be have gone for the highest echelons in the ministry of Food and Stomach Business, 'Foodie' cheesy
Lol....ministry of food and stomach business grin

So, how much do you like food matters?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol....ministry of food and stomach business grin

So, how much do you like food matters?

It doesn't really. But imagine you prepare food for you hubby and he's the type that barely eats. You prepare much and he eats very little. It's somehow.

In another angle,

A lady likes food and doesn't like cooking, it's not good.

However, if she likes food and likes prepping it, it's excellent.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
XingXhang:

It doesn't really. But imagine you prepare food for you hubby and he's the type that barely eats. You prepare much and he eats very little. It's somehow.

In another angle,

A lady likes food and doesn't like cooking, it's not good.

However, if she likes food and likes prepping it, it's excellent.

Lol....my husband can't be the type that hardly eats. It's not possible. grin

I get you now. I'm the last part.

Do you like cooking?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol....my husband can't be the type that hardly eats. It's not possible. grin

I get you now. I'm the last part.

Do you like cooking?

I like cooking, when the conditions are right. grin
If I must carefully cook a Delish soup or stew, there must be light. I hate cooking under heat. Lolz.

Most times, this makes me eat out.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
XingXhang:

I like cooking, when the conditions are right. grin
If I must carefully cook a Delish soup or stew, there must be light. I hate cooking under heat. Lolz.

Most times, this makes me eat out.
Makes sense.

Not the eating out o undecided
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Makes sense.

Not the eating out o undecided

Since my boys came my way, i've been tutoring them.

When I return from work, I have what to eat: rice, beans, rice lolz
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
XingXhang:

Since my boys came my way, i've been tutoring them.

When I return from work, I have what to eat: rice, beans, rice lolz
Nice work there.

Rice, beans, rice? shocked
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Nice work there.

Rice, beans, rice? shocked

That's the best they can cook...unless the few times I did swallow at work...
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
XingXhang:

That's the best they can cook...unless the few times I did swallow at work...
At least they are trying. It's little by little. You have done well. cool

I have to go dear. Sleep beckons. Have a wonderful night rest. smiley
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

At least they are trying. It's little by little. You have done well. cool

I have to go dear. Sleep beckons. Have a wonderful night rest. smiley

Aite. You too.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2018
XingXhang:

Aite. You too.
Good morning dear smiley
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2018
MissJoy29:

Good morning dear smiley

Good morning. Trust you had a lovely night rest.

You should be busy already. How are you this morning?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
XingXhang:

Good morning. Trust you had a lovely night rest.

You should be busy already. How are you this morning?
I did have a lovely night rest.
I'm good today, thank you.

I am kinda but will still check in intermittently.
How's work?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs England: FIFA Women's World Cup 2023. (2 - 4)pens On 7th August 2023 / Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup / Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.