Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) - Sports (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) (117234 Views)

Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) / Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 / Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 7:16am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Ewwwww!! lipsrsealed. That's Cyrus Bean. Why would I fall in love with a wrinkled old man?

Jake Ballad is the tall, handsome(with dreamy eyes) hunk who ended up dating Olivia at some point in the series.

Yes o. Today is edikaikong soup grin

I definitely will tongue

You missed a question in the last one you quoted.

I thought same. He was been tagged an imposter because he was seeing what others couldn't.

Olivia left him for married man, the president.

My day, have some work to attend to.
Will do some laundry. Won't cook this morning but evening.
Need to pen some things down as I will be visiting my Book Publisher next week.

Full of things...small and big.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

I thought same. He was been tagged an imposter because he was seeing what others couldn't.

Olivia left him for married man, the president.

My day, have some work to attend to.
Will do some laundry. Won't cook this morning but evening.
Need to pen some things down as I will be visiting my Book Publisher next week.

Full of things...small and big.
Who?

Olivia has ALWAYS been with the president. She only had temporary flings with Jake.
Ok...you have a full plate today. shocked

Well, I wish you speed and efficiency as you carry them all out.
cool.

Publisher huh? Ready to publish another book?
Would like to read one of your books.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Who?

Olivia has ALWAYS been with the president. She only had temporary flings with Jake.
Ok...you have a full plate today. shocked

Well, I wish you speed and efficiency as you carry them all out.
cool.

Publisher huh? Ready to publish another book?
Would like to read one of your books.
I meant the Jake guy.

Yea, she has.

A full plate but will be chatting intermittently.

Amen dearie. You too.

Yeah, as I round up chapters, I should send over for a Review.

If you stick around long enough, you would not just read, you would contribute to its effectiveness. tongue cheesy

Still on bed?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 7:58am On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

I meant the Jake guy.

Yea, she has.

A full plate but will be chatting intermittently.

Amen dearie. You too.

Yeah, as I round up chapters, I should send over for a Review.

If you stick around long enough, you would not just read, you would contribute to its effectiveness. tongue cheesy

Still in bed?
Ok...was confused for a while. Got it now. cool

Ok it's good to know you won't be a "stranger". smiley

Ok...that makes sense. Well done dear.

Hmmm...why are you using my line? @sticking around long enough.
But seriously, I would love to read your books. Thanks too for extending the privilege to me. I appreciate. smiley

How do you know I'm still in bed. Lol.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Ok...was confused for a while. Got it now. cool

Ok it's good to know you won't be a "stranger". smiley

Ok...that makes sense. Well done dear.

Hmmm...why are you using my line? @sticking around long enough.
But seriously, I would love to read your books. Thanks too for extending the privilege to me. I appreciate. smiley

How do you know I'm still in bed. Lol.

Being a stranger? Will be here, partly.
I need you to go through it. Motivational/christian kind of books. Something tells me you'll do a good job.

Your line? Didn't even know that. You're beginning to influence my language o. Hmm.

You spoke about being lazily-connected yesterday lolz, I just thought same today tongue
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

Being a stranger? Will be here, partly.
I need you to go through it. Motivational/christian kind of books. Something tells me you'll do a good job.

Your line? Didn't even know that. You're beginning to influence my language o. Hmm.

You spoke about being lazily-connected yesterday lolz, I just thought same today tongue
That will be nice. smiley

Hmmmm...prophet...?

Oh. I'm glad. Thanks Mr....
I'm still lazy. It's Saturday. It's universal rest day grin
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 8:19am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

That will be nice. smiley

Hmmmm...prophet...?

Oh. I'm glad. Thanks Mr....
I'm still lazy. It's Saturday. It's universal rest day grin

Mr Xing tongue

I'm a prophet.
Minor vision: 5k
Major vision : 50k tongue

Ever reviewed a book before?

Lolz, permission to be lazy. Ride on, ngwanu! tongue
What does that even mean?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

Mr Xing tongue

I'm a prophet.
Minor vision: 5k
Major vision : 50k tongue

Ever reviewed a book before?

Lolz, permission to be lazy. Ride on, ngwanu! tongue
What does that even mean?
tongue tongue

Please o, I need the major vision abeg.
Send your account details. I will have my accountant call you. grin

No I haven't. But there's always a first time for everything right? smiley

What does ngwanu mean? Lol
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

tongue tongue

Please o, I need the major vision abeg.
Send your account details. I will have my accountant call you. grin

No I haven't. But there's always a first time for everything right? smiley

What does ngwanu mean? Lol

Lolz @ accountant.
Something tells me you can.

Thought you are igbo? shocked
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

Lolz @ accountant.
Something tells me you can.

Thought you are igbo? shocked
Oh I can tongue

Yes I am...but you aren't, right?
Well, I don't really know how to explain it. I use it sometimes to mean, "go on", "okay na", "continue", etc. Depending on the context.
Hope it isn't confusing.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Oh I can tongue

Yes I am...but you aren't, right?
Well, I don't really know how to explain it. I use it sometimes to mean, "go on", "okay na", "continue", etc. Depending on the context.
Hope it isn't confusing.

I'm not.

So I was on speaking tautology... Choi

Languages are confusing to me grin
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

I'm not.

So I was on speaking tautology... Choi

Languages are confusing to me grin

I figured you aren't a long time ago. cool

They are? Lol. Isn't that normal? What you don't know is allowed to be confusing to you.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

I figured you aren't a long time ago. cool

They are? Lol. Isn't that normal? What you don't know is allowed to be confusing to you.

Hayyy, tell me when you figured out cheesy

I mean languages in general, I have had connections with 4 languages but none could enter my tongue. cry
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

Hayyy, tell me when you figured out cheesy

I mean languages in general, I have had connections with 4 languages but none could enter my tongue. cry
Oh no grin.
Won't tell you. At least not now. smiley
But if you go through the last four pages of this thread(crazy right) and beyond that, you might figure it out tongue

Me too. Though mine is just 2.
Finished laundry?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Oh no grin.
Won't tell you. At least not now. smiley
But if you go through the last four pages of this thread(crazy right) and beyond that, you might figure it out tongue

Me too. Though mine is just 2.
Finished laundry?

Lol, not now. Okay. I can wait.

Laundry, told my men to do it.
The line is filled, the women in my compound. I was discouraged tongue

I've called where I'm going to. They're expecting me sef, but you've transferred laziness to me so I've sat on the bed too grin

Tell me nau, when did you figure out?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

Lol, not now. Okay. I can wait.

Laundry, told my men to do it.
The line is filled, the women in my compound. I was discouraged tongue

I've called where I'm going to. They're expecting me sef, but you've transferred laziness to me so I've sat on the bed too grin

Tell me nau, when did you figure out?
Hope you are patient.

Hian...first 'your boys". Now "your men". Mr Xing?

Ah! Why na? E Pele. I didn't even know "laziness" could be transferred. Lol.
I have been trying to ask if weren't gonna go out again tongue

I thought you said you will be patient tongue
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Hope you are patient.

Hian...first 'your boys". Now "your men". Mr Xing?

Ah! Why na? E Pele. I didn't even know "laziness" could be transferred. Lol.
I have been trying to ask if weren't gonna go out again tongue

I thought you said you will be patient tongue

17 and 14 years of age.

The laundry was gonna take time but since they did it, I'm here with you. Will soon leave sha. You know when you know how busy your day will be. I'm seeing it already.

Next 15 mins. Laziness can be transferred na.

Lolz, I have checked and didn't see anything related to that. What else have you seen that I haven't, Amarachi?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

17 and 14 years of age.

The laundry was gonna take time but since they did it, I'm here with you. Will soon leave sha. You know when you know how busy your day will be. I'm seeing it already.

Next 15 mins. Laziness can be transferred na.

Lolz, I have checked and didn't see anything related to that. What else have you seen that I haven't, Amarachi?
Lol...ok. so it's safe to say the "boys" are men.

Awwwww....sweet smiley
I know you are gonna be busy. I'm sorry I transferred laziness to you. I take it back. And I will lead by example by going to prepare & head out so you can do same. What do you think?

You checked the four page & others? grin
Lol...Amarachi ko, Amaranna ni tongue
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol...ok. so it's safe to say the "boys" are men.

Awwwww....sweet smiley
I know you are gonna be busy. I'm sorry I transferred laziness to you. I take it back. And I will lead by example by going to prepare & head out so you can do same. What do you think?

You checked the four page & others? grin
Lol...Amarachi ko, Amaranna ni tongue

Yeah, intermittently speaking.
What's up with you now?

Lols @ lead by example.

Or is it not Amarachi, Chinyere, Amaka, Ada, Onyinyechi... Let me stop before I go mention someone else smiley
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

Yeah, intermittently speaking.
What's up with you now?

Lols @ lead by example.

Or is it not Amarachi, Chinyere, Amaka, Ada, Onyinyechi... Let me stop before I go mention someone else smiley
Do you really wanna know?

Left already?

You are close but not there yet. You know mine but I don't know yours. Isn't that cheating? cry
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Do you really wanna know?

Left already?

You are close but not there yet. You know mine but I don't know yours. Isn't that cheating? cry

I'm in the vehicle but it's rainy so badly.
Your tribal name smiley

Lols, you know I can't cheat on you...rather cheat you. grin
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

I'm in the vehicle but it's rainy so badly.
Your tribal name smiley

Lols, you know I can't cheat on you...rather cheat you. grin

I don't even anyone of yours...local, tribal, national, international, intercontinental undecided
Lol....still same thing. Cheating is cheating. Except you wanna cheat WITH me... grin

Rain? E pele. Let me hurry & go home. PH/ABA rain are like 5 & 6.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

I don't even anyone of yours...local, tribal, national, international, intercontinental undecided
Lol....still same thing. Cheating is cheating. Except you wanna cheat WITH me... grin

Rain? E pele. Let me hurry & go home. PH/ABA rain are like 5 & 6.

Xing, My international name.
Smith, My national name.

Are you in the market?

Yes, it would be fun to cheat with you though wink
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

Smith, My national name.

Are you in the market?

I sincerely hope you are Chinese. Otherwise, Xing isn't acceptable tongue
Hmmmm....never had a friend named Smith. Cool.

Yes o. Just close.
Your rain is changing the weather here. So I'm rushing to finish.

It would wouldn't it? grin
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
sincerely hope you are Chinese. Otherwise, Xing isn't acceptable tongue

Yes o. Just close.

XingXhang:

Smith, My national name.

Are you in the market?

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

I sincerely hope you are Chinese. Otherwise, Xing isn't acceptable tongue

Yes o. Just close.

I think it would.

Don't tell me you're still in the market.

I am Chinesely Nigerian.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

I think it would.

Don't tell me you're still in the market.

I am Chinesely Nigerian.
smiley smiley

You won't believe it! I'm just coming back. That rain I predicted came with full force. It dealt with me.

I'm signing off to go cook dearie. I hope to be done in time to catch the evening match cos I have a loooot of things to cook and do in the kitchen.

Done with your schedule? Hope the rain didn't beat you much. Catch ya around 8 or thereabout. Don't miss me. cool
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

smiley smiley

You won't believe it! I'm just coming back. That rain I predicted came with full force. It dealt with me.

I'm signing off to go cook dearie. I hope to be done in time to catch the evening match cos I have a loooot of things to cook and do in the kitchen.

Done with your schedule? Hope the rain didn't beat you much. Catch ya around 8 or thereabout. Don't miss me. cool

Sorry o smiley

Like what and what?

Hmm, Are you Miss Penalty? cheesy

Till then nau
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

Sorry o smiley

Like what and what?

Hmm, Are you Miss Penalty? cheesy

Till then nau
Thanks dear....

Will tell you later.

Wjo knows? grin
Laters dear.

You skipped my questions.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Thanks dear....

Will tell you later.

Wjo knows? grin
Laters dear.

You skipped my questions.

I'm done in a kinda way. The rain just drizzled on me, blessings!

Waiting... cheesy
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by MissJoy29(f): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

I'm done in a kinda way. The rain just drizzled on me, blessings!

Waiting... cheesy
Hey you smiley
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) by XingXhang(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Hey you smiley

Lolz. Are you through? Or you're chatting with one hand and cooking with the other? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (62) (Reply)

Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup / Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.