Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

World Cup: Russian President Tells Women To Have Sex With Tourists - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Russian President Tells Women To Have Sex With Tourists (1714 Views)

Wikki Tourists FC Bus Burnt In Accident (Photos) / Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them / Wikki Tourists Vs Gombe United Match Stop As Fans Go Berserk With Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Cup: Russian President Tells Women To Have Sex With Tourists by Mynews09: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2018
Vladimir Putin has overruled a politician who said Russian women should not have sex with traveling football fans during the World Cup.

Tamara Pletnyova, head of Russia’s families, women and children committee, warned Russian women not to sleep with foreign football fans because they are likely to ‘suffer’ as single parents.

But her remarks were dismissed today by Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov.

Mr Peskov dismissed concerns that Russian women should avoid sex with visitors, saying: “All countries accuse each other of racism, homophobia.

“This has nothing to do with the World Cup. As for the women of Russia, they can handle anything themselves.”

Ms. Pletnyova said yesterday: “We must give birth to our children.

“These [mixed race] kids suffer and have suffered since Soviet times.

“It’s one thing if they’re of the same race but quite another if they’re of a different race.

“I’m not a nationalist, but nevertheless I know that children suffer. They are abandoned, and that’s it, they stay here with mum,”

Ms. Pletnyova’s remark was also dismissed by Russian parliament member Mikhail Degtyaryov

State news agency Tass reported that he said: “The more love stories we have connected to the world championship, the more people from different countries fall in love, the more children are born, the better.”

Mr. Degtyaryov is the head of a parliamentary committee overseeing sports.

He said Russia is welcoming “fans from all countries, skin colors, all religions, all genders and all (sexual) orientations.”

Inna Zhirkova, 28, wife of ex-Chelsea star Yuri Zhirkov, backed the call for a sex ban.

She said: ‘I totally agree that during the World Cup it is better not to have any sexual relations with foreigners. We are decent girls.’

@NAIRATREND

GIST VIA-
https://nairatrend.com.ng/world-cup-russian-president-tells-women-to-have-sex-with-tourists/

Re: World Cup: Russian President Tells Women To Have Sex With Tourists by OfficialAwol(m): 7:00am On Jun 15, 2018
In Igbo we say, "Onye nna ya dujeru ohi n'eji ukwu agbawa mgbo".

What it means is that this one the president has said they can do. Omo na die o.

And recall that Russia is among the top three of the sexiest countries in the world. Add that to a presidential assent and know what you get.

BTW, it's cold here in Russia, how about Nigeria?

Re: World Cup: Russian President Tells Women To Have Sex With Tourists by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2018
God take me to Russia now...
Re: World Cup: Russian President Tells Women To Have Sex With Tourists by hisgrace090: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2018
Putin nawa for you o!
Re: World Cup: Russian President Tells Women To Have Sex With Tourists by Mynews09: 7:23am On Jun 15, 2018
grin
Oluwasaeon:
God take me to Russia now...
Re: World Cup: Russian President Tells Women To Have Sex With Tourists by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2018
access to free sex... hmmmmm
Re: World Cup: Russian President Tells Women To Have Sex With Tourists by pyyxxaro: 7:46am On Jun 15, 2018
I need a Russian visa asap embarassed
Re: World Cup: Russian President Tells Women To Have Sex With Tourists by danny56: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2018
Have sex and come back diseases as souvenir package...

See some even dey wish to go... Like they're done with all d women here.
Re: World Cup: Russian President Tells Women To Have Sex With Tourists by ednut1(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2018
Fake news
Re: World Cup: Russian President Tells Women To Have Sex With Tourists by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2018
Mynews09:
Vladimir Putin has overruled a politician who said Russian women should not have sex with traveling football fans during the World Cup.

Mr Peskov dismissed concerns that Russian women should avoid sex with visitors, saying: “All countries accuse each other of racism, homophobia.

“This has nothing to do with the World Cup. As for the women of Russia, they can handle anything themselves.”

Ms. Pletnyova said yesterday: “We must give birth to our children.

Interesting interpretation of what was actually said...
Re: World Cup: Russian President Tells Women To Have Sex With Tourists by GOFRONT(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2018
Putin wants guys to put for Russian girls
Re: World Cup: Russian President Tells Women To Have Sex With Tourists by naijacentric(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2018
Nawa o i am speechless naija gurls over to u

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Match Official Celebrates Liverpool's Late Winner Over Tottenham (Photos) / Lionel Messi: Why I Can't Move To Another Club / Check This Pix And Choose Ur Choice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.