Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Lionel Messi: Why I Can't Move To Another Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi: Why I Can't Move To Another Club (1713 Views)

Messi: I Miss Ronaldo In Spain! And You Can Leave Barcelona For Another Club / Lionel Messi Broke Another Club Record / Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi: Why I Can't Move To Another Club by BenignZey(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2019

Re: Lionel Messi: Why I Can't Move To Another Club by babakb: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lm10 no need to explain your self, you are the best in this generation followed by Cr7 and then the rest.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi: Why I Can't Move To Another Club by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
there's only one GOAT and Dats ororo

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi: Why I Can't Move To Another Club by Memberclub(m): 1:37am On Apr 25, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
there's only one GOAT and Dats ororo
can you say that without crying.
Re: Lionel Messi: Why I Can't Move To Another Club by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2019
Memberclub:
can you say that without crying.
without shedding a tear bro. not even a drop

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi: Why I Can't Move To Another Club by Zerilt: 4:46pm On May 29, 2019
Lionel Messi is the soul and heart of Barcelona. Cristiano Ronaldo was the most important player for Real Madrid but he was not the soul of the club as he was bought by them while Messi came in through the ranks. I hope that he will finish his career with them.
Re: Lionel Messi: Why I Can't Move To Another Club by Icon79(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2019
KPOM! Like a smart man once said:

When you come to Real Madrid, you know there one person in charge - Florentino Perez.
When you come to FC Barcelona, you know there's one person in charge - Leo Messi.

That's a clout/status that Cristiano Ronaldo can only dream about!

O pari

Zerilt:
Lionel Messi is the soul and heart of Barcelona. Cristiano Ronaldo was the most important player for Real Madrid but he was not the soul of the club as he was bought by them while Messi came in through the ranks. I hope that he will finish his career with them.

(1) (Reply)

"97%"-semedo Releases Photo Of Him And His Heavily Pregnant Wife. / January Soccer Trial In Turkey, Moldovia, Romania, Belarus, Russia & Ukraine / Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.