Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. (2792 Views)

Our New Body Model In The Works, Nothing To Fear About AI -Not For the Religious / The Religious Leader Who Convinced 909 People To Commit Suicide(photos, VIDEO) / A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Apart from Psalm 110vs4 that confirm God's OATH and declaration of Christ Priesthood, which mention Melchizedek, No other place talk about him, until the writer of Hebrew used him to clear the confusion of the jew about Christ Priesthood.

Melchizedek and Christ has same Similarities, but the Bible never refer them as same person. I will say appearance of Melchizedek is an example of what we should except in Christ, as Priest, Prince of Peace, the righteous one as you can see that the three underlined were characteristics of Mechisedec

You can request from any Deeper Life Member close to you for their STS/YHSF Volume 66, then read Lesson 852-855, you will understand better
Thank you. But this great truth you kindly shared is beyond the understanding of this Anti-Christ.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by sonofthunder: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
GodSon34:
Please finish me off with scripture o., not just by saying I'm anti-Christ.
You people lack wisdom...
Did Jesus ever have a government? Yet you people quote...for unto us a child is born; unto us a son is given and the government was upon his shoulder. What government? Lol

How can Jesus be the Son of Man when he's father was God. Son of Man means born of human parents both father and mother...
How can Jesus be a Son of God when the sons of God are angels? Why do Christians ignore the importance and role of Melchizedek?

Abraham gave this person a tenth., Abraham! He had no beginning and no end (described like the ancient of days). How can Christians ignore this mystery character? You people are trying to lead Israel astray. I know their poverty...and I know the blasphemy of those that say they are Jews but are not but the synagogue of Satan...

Please who is God referring to here? Dumb Christians!
are you not fellowshipping with Satan already?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by sonofthunder: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
GodSon34:
Yall are no different from all the false pastors and anti-Christs leading the people astray. Blind leading the blind! Pretending to be born again when you don't even know what it means to be born again. Christians are fake! Who are yall fooling, God?

I see no proof of the true knowledge of the Most High here. Just a bunch of frauds!
The tribulation is at its end yet Christians haven't been raptured! You people don't even know that the man of sin has been revealed to the Elect of the Most High. You will all perish because of a lack of knowledge
ok
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by sonofthunder: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
GodSon34:
My bad! I just can't help myself. The subject is truth vs religion after all. So I thought I'd share the truth that has been revealed to me.
I guess all I'm trying to point out is that the deception covers all religions there are no exceptions including Christianity. I was a Christian for 30 yrs so I have a right to challenge the doctrines. Tryna get yall to see the light. Apologies for hijacking your thread. Bless!
OK
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by sonofthunder: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
GodSon34:
In conclusion, my truth is:

El not God
Most High not Yahweh or Jehovah
The future King is the Messiah or Christ or annoited one not Jesus
Melchizedek (the Most High in the form of Man) came to earth not Jesus
The Most High promised a seed of woman (son of man) that will crush the serpents head
Satan who wanted to be like 'The Most High' planned to destroy the plan by corrupting the human race (Man - original creation of the Most High) by creating his own race: so the Elohim or sons of El or sons of God or fallen angels married human women to create a race of hybrids called mankind(man/angel).
Jesus comes from the name Jebus
Jebus is the name of the father of the tribe that the promised Messiah will arise from i.e. The Jebusites
It was God/Satan that lied that the canaanites should be destroyed
The canaanite tribes are the lost tribes of Israel
The Messiah is a Negro from the tribe of Jebus
Black people are hated all over the world because the Caucasians, Asians, Muslims and the nations of the world know that they are the true children of El. Racism began a long time ago

That's it from me., signing out. Bless up!

hmmm... you go fear revelation na

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by sonofthunder: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
pressplay411:

Glad you brought this up. If you mean Christianity as a religion, yes you are right. Which is why a true believer doesn't call christianity a religion but a relationship.
The revelation I got about this just this week blee my mind.

Christ never established Christianity. He simply made Disciples.
It was people at Antioch that decided to name the disciples Christians.

As innocent as this name change may seem. It has become a snare unto the church.
The true process is Born-again, then Disciple and finally Christian (Christ-like).

Christian is the final stage. And it is not our place to call ourselves Christians, that is up to the people who observe our transformation as we begin to conform to the image of Christ in nature, love, authority and power.

But unfortunately most born-agains (new converts) never pass through Discipleship, but call themselves Christians. They end up bearing little or no fruits.
Discipleship is what they teach you in foundation class. Some churches don't play close attention to this but this really is the work of the Labourers because the harvest is full.

God help us all. It's curious how little oversights create huge problems. Makes you know that satan is very brilliant at deception. But God knows his limits and has made us higher and wiser than satan once we're able to conform into His image and attain our true spirit-being.
chill brother... that man is on another level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by sonofthunder: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
LePrezident:

So in other words you're saying that the canaanites whose lands the Israelites went to occupy are the true Israelites?
too much sense will not kill you... be assured he has no credible source for that.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by sonofthunder: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I won't be foolish here, and finish you off with scripture o. Scripture is strictly reserved for those that love God.
Atheists who are God HATERS also plead with true Christians to give them holy scriptures.

I have finished you off without HOLY scripture o.

It is written, "DO NOT THROW YOUR PEARLS TO THE SWINE."
Godson34 you are a foot soldier of the SATANIC Anti-Christ, a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Have you not seen BUTTERFLYLEO'S ground breaking topic about the Mental insanity of your type. Your SATANIC kingdom's very foundations has been effectively destroyed in that topic.

You fool, you don't even realize that Sonofthunder is ignoring your evil bait, he wisely talks past you to lovingly encourage God people.
too much sense will not kill you my brother... you easily see through the activities that manifests by the spirit of the Antichrist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
sonofthunder:

Aaaah, Sonofthunder, I observe that the Anti-Christ here cant deceive you.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by sonofthunder: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
ScienceWatch:
May You enjoy a truly blessed Sunday. Sonofthunder, where are you sir ?
a wonderful Sunday to you sir... been a little busy these days. how are you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
GodSon34:
Christianity has turned the world upside down. They have taught you to hate the truth and call messengers of truth anti-Christ. It's insanity! They have taught you to love the oppressors and hate the oppressed. They have taught you to love the synagogue of Satan (Israelis) and to hate the true children of Israel (Israelites). Yall are like your father the devil. He has no truth in him, just lies. So you are partakers of the iniquity.

Forgive them father for they know not what they do
Please Calm down uninvited spirit. Tell us which Mental Asylum you are posting from ? If those Psychiatrists are feeding you any "iniquities", let us know. LOL.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
sonofthunder:

a wonderful Sunday to you sir... been a little busy these days. how are you sir.
Thank you kind sir. It is good to hear that you have been busy. I can believe that it was all pleasing to the most high God.

I am very well and in excellent health sir, thanks for asking. I have recently spent time meditating on God's words as spoken by Jesus, and experienced some amazing things. My peace and joy increased, in our home all family members are interacting with much more trust and happiness.

Thank you Jesus Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
sonofthunder:

too much sense will not kill you my brother... you easily see through the activities that manifests by the spirit of the Antichrist.

Thanks my brother. Yes sir we must believe every word that the almighty Jesus spoke. He assured us that He has overcome|conquered Satan for us believers. "I have crushed the heal of Satan."

I also believe all the promises Jesus made concerning us. I have seen too much verifiable evidence in the lives of people world wide to be affected by the demonic schemes of the Anti-Christ.

Remain on guard brother, demons are real and working hard to destroy the lives of all it connects with. There is a flood of evidence concerning this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
sonofthunder:

One more thing for us to remember with deep reverence is deep meaning of what Jesus said, "No one can come to me, unless the true creator God sent them."

Those that love Jesus are the sent ones, the loving Holy Spirit helps them to understand the Gospels and their hearts rejoice.

It is therefore very clear why atheists can never understand the Holy Gospels. God has not seen fit to send them. Their so-called intelligence
fail every time, no matter how hard they try to understand.

God's time is the best. Leave atheists, God knows who to send to His beloved Son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by pressplay411(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Thank you kind sir. It is good to hear that you have been busy. I can believe that it was all pleasing to the most high God.

I am very well and in excellent health sir, thanks for asking. I have recently spent time meditating on God's words as spoken by Jesus, and experienced some amazing things. My peace and joy increased, in our home all family members are interacting with much more trust and happiness.

Thank you Jesus Christ.

Thank God for His Grace. May He perfect everything that concerns you in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
pressplay411:

Thank God for His Grace. May He perfect everything that concerns you in Jesus name. Amen.
Many thanks brother. May your life also continue to be strengthened by the blood of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
You have crushed the heel of Satan? Lol
Well it is the promised Messiah, the Christ, the son of man that will crush the HEAD of Satan, whilst Satan shall bruise his heel!

Awon false doctrine guys...beware the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees! Religious folk
ScienceWatch:
Thanks my brother. Yes sir we must believe every word that the almighty Jesus spoke. He assured us that He has overcome|conquered Satan for us believers. "I have crushed the heal of Satan."

I also believe all the promises Jesus made concerning us. I have seen too much verifiable evidence in the lives of people world wide to be affected by the demonic schemes of the Anti-Christ.

Remain on guard brother, demons are real and working hard to destroy the lives of all it connects with. There is a flood of evidence concerning this.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
How so? Are you saying the Most High is Satan?
sonofthunder:

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by pressplay411(m): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Many thanks brother. May your life also continue to be strengthened by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Amen.
Please don't stop praying for me, and for the Body of Christ.
Always include these prayers as you pray daily.
The Lord's Prayer, The Grace and also pray that God provides worthy labourers for the harvest is full. And may you receive the grace to be among the worthy labourers for the establishment of God's kingdom on earth as it is in heaven, in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
pressplay411:

Amen.
Please don't stop praying for me, and for the Body of Christ.
Always include these prayers as you pray daily.
The Lord's Prayer, The Grace and also pray that God provides worthy labourers for the harvest is full. And may you receive the grace to be among the worthy labourers for the establishment of God's kingdom on earth as it is in heaven, in Jesus name. Amen.
Greetings in the almighty name of Jesus Christ Pressplay411.
Your requests have been noted in the heavens sir. My heart is at peace because I have honoured your prayer request. Now I leave it for God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit to work out the answer.

We must learn to choose our battles wisely. Jesus will never asked his workers to pick unripe fruit after he said, "The harvest is ready."

ATHEISTS ARE UNRIPE FRUIT. You are different, GOD sent you to Jesus because you first sincerely humbled yourself in your search for truth. Truth is God.

Today kings and it's mighty kingdoms are raising their hands in full view of whole world in praise and worship of the King of all kings. The almighty Jesus Christ.
This statement is a scientifically verifiable for all truth seekers.

Footnote:
Jerusalem is now officially reclaimed as the capital of Israel. In the greatest historic moment Jewish leaders and Rabi's are raising their hands in public for all the world to see in praise and worship of the true messiah the almighty Jesus Christ.

In this backdrop, atheists are unmasked as the revealed foot-soldiers of the Ant-Christ.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by pressplay411(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Greetings in the almighty name of Jesus Christ Pressplay411.
Your requests have been noted in the heavens sir. My heart is at peace because I have honoured your prayer request. Now I leave it for God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit to work out the answer.

We must learn to choose our battles wisely. Jesus will never asked his workers to pick unripe fruit after he said, "The harvest is ready."

ATHEISTS ARE UNRIPE FRUIT. You are different, GOD sent you to Jesus because you first sincerely humbled yourself in your search for truth. Truth is God.

Today kings and it's mighty kingdoms are raising their hands in full view of whole world in praise and worship of the King of all kings. The almighty Jesus Christ.
This statement is a scientifically verifiable for all truth seekers.

Footnote:
Jerusalem is now officially reclaimed as the capital of Israel. In the greatest historic moment Jewish leaders and Rabi's are raising their hands in public for all the world to see in praise and worship of the true messiah

In this backdrop, atheists are unmasked as the revealed foot-soldiers of the Ant-Christ.

Thank you so much sir.
The harvest really refers to the Born again that have not been able to transition to Christians because there has been a shortage of True pastors to teach them Discipleship.

God help us all. I love you with the love of God. May God provide worthy labourers in Jesus name, Amen.
An atheist is like you said unripe, just like any other unsaved too, even boko haram is no different from Paul. They are victims of unbelief and religion respectively.

Remember man was created in God's image.
Just try to see beyond the persons present state, He was originally created to fulfill God's purpose.
You needed to know how terrible I was, I led people away fron Christ. You would have called me the anti-Christ too. But look at me now.
Try to see beyond the sinner, see God's image in them. So if you love God, you will start to love them too. And if God wills, they will be saved too through their humility.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
GodSon34:
You have crushed the heel of Satan? Lol
Well it is the promised Messiah, the Christ, the son of man that will crush the HEAD of Satan, whilst Satan shall bruise his heel!

Awon false doctrine guys...beware the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees! Religious folk
You are a Very intelligent person. Would you care to study the Atheist training Manuel and share your opinion with the masses ?

You can read it at this link"
https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077

Many thanks to a great detective on Nairaland Butterflyleo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! / Who Are The Christians? Where Is The Love?: My Experience. / Festival Of Life, Ireland, Iyin Ye Olorun Wa, (our God Is Worthy Of Praise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.