Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. (2786 Views)

Our New Body Model In The Works, Nothing To Fear About AI -Not For the Religious / The Religious Leader Who Convinced 909 People To Commit Suicide(photos, VIDEO) / A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GoodMuyis(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
GodSon34:
Let’s agree to disagree. Jebus is the link between the Messiah or Christ and Melchizedek. How do Christans link Jesus to the order of Melchizedek?

I just finishing editing my comment to Address the issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
Good! But what do we know about Melchizedek? He was King of Righteousness and King of Peace. The Messiah we know will be the prince of peace. If the Messiah is the Prince, then the father is the King. Melchizedek was described like the ancient of days; no father or mother but became like the son of man. Melchizedek is infact the Most High in the flesh (Human form). It is Melchizedek that Christians have mistaken for Jesus. But infact Melchizedek ruled over the Jebusites in Jebusalem.
GoodMuyis:

The order of Melchizedek mean after the manner of OR Same way as (KJV English at work)

That is to Say, Both Jesus Christ and Melchizedek are not under Aaronic or Levitic Priesthood. The writer of Hebrew was using Melchizedek as example to convince the Hebrews that YES Jesus can be High Priest even though he was not a Levite by tribe, considering the fact that Melchizedek had being a Priest of the Most High God even before the ordination of Aaronic/Levitic Priesthood. The Jews had Always believe that only a Levite can become a High Priest

Shalom
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by pressplay411(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Good to hear from you mighty CHRISTIAN WARRIOR.
The SATANIC tactics of the Godson34 is that of a foot soldier of the Ant-Christ. HELL is his destiny.
Apologies once more to Pressplay411. I made an innocent mistake.

It's ok bro, we are all learning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by LePrezident(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
GodSon34:
The bible teaches that all the nations of the world conspired to hide the true children of El..Israel.

I agree that it is only the Holy Spirit that can reveal the truth.

The devil has got us worshipping a false deity. In the OT of the bible God is Satan. That is Yahweh, Jehova, etc who is infact one of the Elohim (sons of El/angels of El.

El aka El Elyon (God Most High) or El Shaddai (God Almoghty) is the true deity of the ancient canaanites/Israelites. The Most High created Heaven and Earth and Man. The Elohim (fallen angels created mankind. The Elohim led by Satan, created ‘the World’ i.e. current system of things or the matrix.

The Most High said we should not conform to ‘the World’ but be transformed by the renewal of your spirit (This is what it means to be born again)

So in other words you're saying that the canaanites whose lands the Israelites went to occupy are the true Israelites?
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by pressplay411(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
GoodMuyis:

The order of Melchizedek mean after the manner of OR Same way as (KJV English at work)

That is to Say, Both Jesus Christ and Melchizedek are not under Aaronic or Levitic Priesthood. The writer of Hebrew was using Melchizedek as example to convince the Hebrews that YES Jesus can be High Priest even though he was not a Levite by tribe, considering the fact that Melchizedek had being a Priest of the Most High God even before the ordination of Aaronic/Levitic Priesthood. The Jews had Always believe that only a Levite can become a High Priest

Shalom

Thanks for the clarification sir.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
Yup! The so called cursed sons of Canaan..11 tribes
LePrezident:

So in other words you're saying that the canaanites whose lands the Israelites went to occupy are the true Israelites?
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by pressplay411(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
GodSon34:
Yup! The so called cursed sons of Canaan..11 tribes

Please refrain from adding informations not contained in the bible. There's a curse to it. The bible is complete the way it is. It just requires seeking better understanding by the author, the Holyspirir.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
I am merely stating the truth about the conspiracy to hide the true Israelites...Psalm 83:

3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance

After all the bible does speak about a ‘mystery of Iniquity’ that is already at work!

Just clarifying and exposing this mystery. I’m glad you know your scripture because I’ve not quoted verses. I simply write using the word!
pressplay411:

Please refrain from adding informations not contained in the bible. There's a curse to it. The bible is complete the way it is. It just requires seeking better understanding by the author, the Holyspirir.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by stonemasonn: 7:47am On Jun 17, 2018
Melchizedek was a spiritual leader and ruler of a village called Salem. Abram A Babylonian businessman in search of virgin land to migrate and start a new business, discovered an isolated Canaanite land called Salem and established profitable businesses around it. He also payed tributes (in cash and kind) to Melchizedek the ruler of Salem for using the lands.
With time Abram adopted Melchizedek’s deity. He also created a fraternity/cult, circumcision was the initiation rite to membership of the cult.

That’s from a non religious point of view. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2018
Thanks for your non-religious point of view but no thanks. You have just reduced the ancient of days to a nobody! For one Salem was not a village but the capital of the Kingdom of Judah. Also this so-called village was a large city and was always inhabited by the Jebus. Isolated Canaanite land? It’s was built by the Jebus.

Joshua 15:

63As for the Jebusites the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the children of Judah could not drive them out: but the Jebusites dwell with the children of Judah at Jerusalem unto this day

stonemasonn:
Melchizedek was a spiritual leader and ruler of a village called Salem. Abram A Babylonian businessman in search of virgin land to migrate and start a new business, discovered an isolated Canaanite land called Salem and established profitable businesses around it. He also payed tributes (in cash and kind) to Melchizedek the ruler of Salem for using the lands.
With time Abram adopted Melchizedek’s deity. He also created a fraternity/cult, circumcision was the initiation rite to membership of the cult.

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2018
The only person that can be described as the King of Righteousness and King of Peace is the ‘ancient of days’; without mother or father; beginning or end...

It is so clear this Melchizedek was the Most High. Perhaps people only struggle with this because he ruled over so-called canaanites. But when you overstand that the canaanites are the original Israelites then it starts to make sense.

Also all you Christians that pay thithe...This is we’re it came from. Abraham, the father of the patriarchs paid Him a tenth.

You simply cannot reduce this important mysterious character to nothing. If Christ is so holy yet will come from the order of Melchizedek, means this Melchizedek na super important being o.
stonemasonn:

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by jiggaz(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
pressplay411, may our LORD fills you more and more as you abide in Him. Amen!

Bro Jiggaz, junia, ScienceWatch and all lovers of Jesus you are called
I just read it now bro.. The OP makes lot of sense... Its all about Jesus. All glory to God Almighty..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2018
I cringe! Mate God Almighty is actually El Shaddai..
And as you can see the only name there is El because Shaddai means Almighty
El is the Most High (El Elyon) so you are saying that Jesus is El Shaddai?
jiggaz:
I just read it now bro.. The OP makes lot of sense... Its all about Jesus. All glory to God Almighty..
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2018
GodSon34:
Please finish me off with scripture o., not just by saying I'm anti-Christ.
You people lack wisdom...

Please who is God referring to here? Dumb Christians!
I won't be foolish here, and finish you off with scripture o. Scripture is strictly reserved for those that love God.
Atheists who are God HATERS also plead with true Christians to give them holy scriptures.

I have finished you off without HOLY scripture o.

It is written, "DO NOT THROW YOUR PEARLS TO THE SWINE."
Godson34 you are a foot soldier of the SATANIC Anti-Christ, a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Have you not seen BUTTERFLYLEO'S ground breaking topic about the Mental insanity of your type. Your SATANIC kingdom's very foundations has been effectively destroyed in that topic.

You fool, you don't even realize that Sonofthunder is ignoring your evil bait, he wisely talks past you to lovingly encourage God people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2018
Yet another ignoranus (ignorant anus)!
Those that truly love the Most High keep his commandments or laws. Your bible says that!
But to be clear, I hate imposters...fallen angels or Elohim that have fooled you lot. I love the Most High, creator of the heavens and the earth and it is only HIM I worship. All others are false deities

Good luck with your Jesus who the enemy gave our ancestors. Any religion that was forced on people is not of the Most High. Christianity and Islam particularly were forced on Africans via Arab and transatlantic slavery and colonisation. You have taken on foreign Gods. The white and arabs are foreigners to us Africans and they have forced their doctrines and Gods on you fools!
ScienceWatch:
I won't be foolish here, and finish you off with scripture o. Scripture is strictly reserved for those that love God.
Atheists who are God HATERS also plead with true Christians to give them holy scriptures.

I have finished you off without HOLY scripture o.

It is written, "DO NOT THROW YOUR PEARLS TO THE SWINE."
Godson34 you are a foot soldier of the SATANIC Anti-Christ, a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Have you not seen BUTTERFLYLEO'S ground breaking topic about the Mental insanity of your type. Your SATANIC kingdom's very foundations has been effectively destroyed in that topic.

You fool, you don't even realize that Sonofthunder is ignoring your evil bait, he wisely talks past you to lovingly encourage God people.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by Butterflyleo: 9:14am On Jun 17, 2018
GodSon34:
Yet another ignoranus (ignorant anus)!
Those that truly love the Most High keep his commandments or laws. Your bible says that!
But to be clear, I hate imposters...fallen angels or Elohim that have fooled you lot. I love the Most High, creator of the heavens and the earth and it is only HIM I worship. All others are false deities

Good luck with your Jesus who the enemy gave our ancestors. Any religion that was forced on people is not of the Most High. Christianity and Islam particularly were forced on Africans via Arab and transatlantic slavery and colonisation. You have taken on foreign Gods. The white and arabs are foreigners to us Africans and they have forced their doctrines and Gods on you fools!

Would you please stop mentioning me both directly and indirectly? I do not take kindly to blasphemers.

Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2018
Flee from here...ye workers of iniquity
I have come to out an end to false Christian doctrine leading people astray.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2018
There are 2.2 billion Christians in the world. The bible is clear that the saints or elect are not near that many. Only a few find and journey through the narrow road. Christians are not the saints or elect. The Most High has revealed the man of sin to the elect. Christians are still waiting on the son of perdition. Jokes! My sheep hear my voice and follow me
GodSon34:
Flee from here...ye workers of iniquity
I have come to out an end to false Christian doctrine leading people astray.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2018
jiggaz:
Correct Sir You are speaking truth that is too high for an Anti-Christ/Atheist.

I noticed that true Christians are now using their wisdom when a "Wolf in sheep clothing" crawls from the pit of hell and appear on their inspiring topics. Jesus lovingly said to believers, " I have conquered Satan/Atheism."
Christians are not fooled by the sly pedantic language of egotistical Atheists/Anti-christ foot soldiers which is a chain and heavy burden even unto themselves.

The mighty JESUS lovingly said, I HAVE COME TO MAKE YOUR BURDENS LIGHT."
Millions of decent honest person worldwide can testify that this is true.

ANTI-CHRIST/Atheists dialogue are totally devoid of inspiration. It always preach hate and destruction.
Atheists doctrines on the other hand are saying, "Follow me and I will make your BURDENS unbearable.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2018
GoodMuyis:

I just finishing editing my comment to Address the issue
Your wisdom is respected.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2018
GodSon34:
Thanks for your non-religious point of view but no thanks. You have just reduced the ancient of days to a nobody!

Anti-Christ, your response here to Stonemason openly reveal your secret mission.

It would be most interesting to hear what ANAS09, BUTTERFLYLEO, SONOFTHUNDER, BLOODOFTHELAMB,WINNER01, VAXX, AND OTHER blessed persons have to say about the OP.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Would you please stop mentioning me both directly and indirectly? I do not take kindly to blasphemers.

Thank you.
Aaaaah. Oh great Christian WARRIOR. You are like a breath of fresh air to a drowning man.

When I struggle to find the correct words, you oh mighty WARRIOR never fail to appear to save the day.

Yes sir, BLASPHEMER truely describes this mentally deranged atheist.
What more can I say ?
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2018
GodSon34:

The Most High said we should not conform to ‘the World’ but be transformed by the renewal of your spirit (This is what it means to be born again)
Satan knows the scriptures better than you. Satan is very afraid of the almighty Jesus Christ. He is even afraid to mention the name "Jesus."
Just ask any Satanist why they are afraid to mention that name above all names.?

I LOVE YOU JESUS !
You will forever be the SAVIOUR and guardian of my life.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Indeed you are in fellowship with God. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

When I see a brother whose mind is stayed on God, I will know. Remain in Him as he remaineth in you
May You enjoy a truly blessed Sunday.
Sonofthunder, where are you sir ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2018
Isaiah 14:
12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High

Who does Satan want to be like? Jesus or The Most High?

Use sense na

ScienceWatch:
Satan knows the scriptures better than you. Satan is very afraid of the almighty Jesus Christ. He is even afraid to mention the name "Jesus."
Just ask any Satanist why they are afraid to mention that name above all names.?

I LOVE YOU JESUS !
You will forever be the SAVIOUR and guardian of my life.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2018
Call them..make una come defend Christianity or Jesus. Cos I still await a scripture based logical and constructive view from Christians here.
ScienceWatch:
Anti-Christ, your response here to Stonemason openly reveal your secret mission.

It would be most interesting to hear what ANAS09, BUTTERFLYLEO, SONOFTHUNDER, BLOODOFTHELAMB,WINNER01, VAXX, AND OTHER blessed persons have to say to about the OP.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2018
GodSon34:
Isaiah 14:
12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High

Who does Satan want to be like? Jesus or The Most High?

Use sense na

I have been tolerant with you Harry Potter. Please go your way. YOU ARE DERAILING THIS RESPECTED TOPIC.

Thanks to the esteemed BUTTERFLYLEO, you have been unmasked and correctly identified Godson34 as a blasphemer.

STAY OFF MY MENTIONS Anti-Christ if you know what's good for you!!!! #

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
GodSon34:
Call them..make una come defend Christianity or Jesus. Cos I still await a scripture based logical and constructive view from Christians here.
For the last time Dumber & Dumber
STAY OFF MY MENTIONS !!!

Your poor secular education has trapped you into wrongly believing that you are the chosen one to destroy what is indestructible.

You are only destroying yourself. While you are doing this evil, scan your TV channels and see millions of DECENT loving people praising the almighty Jesus Christ.

EAT YOUR HEART OUT WITH ENVY AND HATE.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by jiggaz(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Correct Sir You are speaking truth that is too high for an Anti-Christ/Atheist.

I noticed that true Christians are now using their wisdom when a "Wolf in sheep clothing" crawls from the pit of hell and appear on their inspiring topics. Jesus lovingly said to believers, " I have conquered Satan/Atheism."
Christians are not fooled by the sly pedantic language of egotistical Atheists/Anti-christ foot soldiers which is a chain and heavy burden to even into themselves.

The mighty JESUS lovingly said, I HAVE COME TO MAKE YOUR BURDENS LIGHT."

ANTI-CHRIST/Atheists dialogue are totally devoid of inspiration. It always inspire hate and destruction.
Atheists on the other hand are saying, "Follow me and I will make your BURDENS unbearable.
Thank you my brother... It is well.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
I’m not trying to shove any doctrine down anyone’s throat but the title is truth vs religious deception. I’m telling my own truth. No be by force nah. Remember I was a Christian and follower of Jesus until age 30. So I’ve been there, done that and got the Jesus T-shirt.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
ScienceWatch:
For the last time Dumber & Dumber
STAY OFF MY MENTIONS !!!

Your poor secular education has trapped you into wrongly believing that you are the chosen one to destroy what is indestructible.

You are only destroying yourself. While you are doing this evil, scan your TV channels and see millions of DECENT loving people praising the almighty Jesus Christ.

EAT YOUR HEART OUT WITH ENVY AND HATE.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GoodMuyis(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
GodSon34:
Good! But what do we know about Melchizedek? He was King of Righteousness and King of Peace. The Messiah we know will be the prince of peace. If the Messiah is the Prince, then the father is the King. Melchizedek was described like the ancient of days; no father or mother but became like the son of man. Melchizedek is infact the Most High in the flesh (Human form). It is Melchizedek that Christians have mistaken for Jesus. But infact Melchizedek ruled over the Jebusites in Jebusalem.

Apart from Psalm 110vs4 that confirm God's OATH and declaration of Christ Priesthood, which mention Melchizedek, No other place talk about him, until the writer of Hebrew used him to clear the confusion of the jew about Christ Priesthood.

Melchizedek and Christ has same Similarities, but the Bible never refer them as same person. I will say appearance of Melchizedek is an example of what we should except in Christ, as Priest, Prince of Peace, the righteous one as you can see that the three underlined were characteristics of Mechisedec

You can request from any Deeper Life Member close to you for their STS/YHSF Volume 66, then read Lesson 852-855, you will understand better
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
GodSon34:
I’m not trying to shove any doctrine down anyone’s throat but the title is truth vs religious deception. I’m telling my own truth. No be by force nah. Remember I was a Christian and follower of Jesus until age 30. So I’ve been there, done that and got the Jesus T-shirt.

You shoving your Satanic sperm down others throats. You are uninvited ! You have been told that you are DERAILING THIS TREAD !
Why dont you take you own "truth" and respectfully hold on to it till next year?
You dont fool me, you could never have been a true Christian and follower of Christ in the Holy Gospels. The only thing that you said that I believe is that you got yourself a Jesus T-shirt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is More Violent, The Bible Or The Quran? / Why Muslims Must Hate Jews / Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.