Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant (36302 Views)

Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba / Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers / Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
lastempero:
Why not detain the guy first and collect some Bleep up fee before deporting him sad

At least for this horrible reason, act that has serious economic implications on our already struggling economy

"However, it was also found out that the South Korean while in Nigeria violated the Local Content Act by spending $1. 6 billion out of the $3. 5 billion contract SAMSUNG got from the $16. 35 billion Egina Oil Field Project in Goje, South Korea".
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by wink2015(m): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Young Ho Jo

The South Korea MD does not have photograph

It is only here in Nigeria foreigners live and work here without valid immigration papers.

We have Indians, Lebanese, Pakistani, Indonesian, Sri Lankan etc all working here in Nigeria without government authority checking them.

IF NOT FOR THE EGINA OIL PROJECT PROBE THAT CAME UP NOBODY WOULD HAVE INVESTIGATED THE SOUTH KOREAN

1 Like

Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by bedspread: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Bros,this one is not passport machine matter

Nigeria deports faster than some European countries. Nigerian visa is the hardest to get from abroad especially those from Islamic Asian countries.
For The Islam Countries it's Understandable!! Every Country in the World Fears to do so...
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by jrusky(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
Now I know Nigeria Senate are really mad. So the acclaimed fulani herdsmen from Libya as said by Buhari do not deserve deportation? Or the herdsmen killers who are global warming citizen can not be deported back to their global warming country has said by Buhari but Samsung MD?

I'm not supporting illegality in a country back in South Korea you can not even breath for a second if you are illegal or your document ate not correct but herdsmen killers who were claimed to come from Libya and global warming country which I have not seen such country like global warming in world map may be Buhari can tell us where it is located do not deserve depoetation? Mr senate you are all not serious.
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by haslaw(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
That's a good step in the right direction..

A lot of those so-called expertriates are actually illegal immigrants who come and stay in Nigeria under shady circumstances.

They are all over the oil and aviation sectors earning salaries in several millions of Naira per month with all sorts of additional mouth watering benefits to go along with their plum jobs.

To make matters worse, these illegal immigrants even treat Nigerians with so much contempt and disdain in Nigeria.
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by ikukuhero: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
I bet he was declared illegal immigrant because he didn't bring in the usual Ghana Must Go a bribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by yhungbrowhne(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
first toime i will hear that we deport a foreigner
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by doctokwus: 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
EsotericMonk:

My friend, you need to do 2 things.
Re-read the article again and understand it.
Then take a look at the constitution of FRN and understand the powers of the Senate and it's committees.
You can consult a lawyer of its not clear to you.
Show me the part of the constitution that shows the Senate can deport someone or order his deportation just because a shady committee of theirs says so.
You should be ashamed of whatever shady education you received,mpi!

1 Like

Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
doctokwus:
These clowns are pure comedians.
When has the Senate appropriated the power to deport someone or even ordered the government to deport anyone.
These clowns don't know there are strict procedures to be followed,otherwise,3 or 4 of them can gang up against any foreigner that refuses to bribe them,and ask he or she be deported.
Illiterate clowns!
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by Rayd502(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
He can not be deported unless he is convicted by a competent court of law if found wanting or has committed a criminal act.

He can however be repatriated on the orders of the Minister of interior if he has flouted our immigration laws.

That is what the Immigration act stipulates.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by Dollabiz: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by Yankee101: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
He refused to give bribe obviously.

Atiku l saw to the deportation of a former Peugeot Nigeria M.D. because he sacked his person from the company for gross misconduct. His wife was in class teaching French when the told her.

Naija politicians
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by CSTR1003: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bacon21:
The Senate should not have the power to order the deportation of a person.
If the elected representatives of the people should not have that power, then who should?

Or is it because it is a saraki led Senate?
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by omohayek: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
ikukuhero:
I bet he was declared illegal immigrant because he didn't bring in the usual Ghana Must Go a bribe.
It’s almost as if you were reading my mind! Leaving aside for the moment the fact that enforcing laws only lies within the authority of the executive, which in Nigeria means the Presidency and its appointees, the only time when Nigerian politicians care about rigorous enforcement of any laws is when they either want to blackmail somebody into paying them off, or they want to take revenge on someone who has refused to do so.

It’s sheer nonsense that a country so badly in need of FDI should be treating the representative of one of its few foreign investors in such a manner, and seeing ignorant Nigerians cheering on this preposterous charade only makes it all worse.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by Sunsets: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Can I be deported to the United States of America? My Nigerian national ID has expired 2 decades ago. Please like and share until Saraki sees it does the needful, deport me to USA.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/senate-declares-samsung-md-illegal-immigrant-orders-immediate-deportation/

[/quote]
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by anyebedgreat: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Bros,this one is not passport machine matter

Nigeria deports faster than some European countries. Nigerian visa is the hardest to get from abroad especially those from Islamic Asian countries.
Hmmm, I'm impressed.
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:
When are we deporting killer herdsmen who clearly have no documentation but yet are in Nigeria

Their President will never let that happen.
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by Konze70: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Have you been out of the country before ? If yes then think before you type.
flowalk:
Nigeria too dey deport? grin grin grin
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by Usefulusman(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
When will you people(Nigerians) ever appreciate good governance in the country. This is a good move by the senator who was vigilance in the level of illegal immigrant by fetching him out diligently and u are complainig. Be wise
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by Dee60: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nigerian Senators can use the whole institution of The Senate to fight anyone for any flimsy thing.

I hope we get to know the real reason!

1 Like

Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by fyneguy: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
lol Samsung MD no gree pay bribe...

What a country.

1 Like

Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by bigtt76(f): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by vulpeslopez(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Senate, pls I am an america citizen....come and deport me back to US
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
doctokwus:

Show me the part of the constitution that shows the Senate can deport someone or order his deportation just because a shady committee of theirs says so.
You should be ashamed of whatever shady education you received,mpi!
The typical Nigerian, they'd dodge an intellectual argument by throwing the argument right back at you, either because they are just the typical mentally lazy Nigerian youth or they lack the intellectual capacity for an intellectually stimulating discussion.
My friends here would have done a 3min google search and gotten the relevant info to continue the discussion, and in the processs gaining knowledge.
You claim the Senate has no powers yet you ask me to show you where the constitution gives such powers to the senate. Lol, the joke is on you broh.
Intellectually Lazy Nigerian Youth (ILNY)
grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
A rare Opportunity to Own 2 Plots of Christal Villa Queens Court, Shapati-Lekki with CofO @ the Price of 1.

Have you heard of It?
Christal Villa Queen's Court is still Selling HOT!!! For half it's Original Price and till end of June you can get this Land with Free Deed of Assignment.

Call or WhatsApp any of the Numbers below now!
NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Don't say we didn't tell you. Limited Plots Available.

#Newland #CofO #Realestate #Realtors #Lekki #Ajah #LandBanking #Investment #GenuineLand #Sangotedo #RealEstateInvestment #LakoweGolf #Lagoslandlord
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by grandstar(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
bedspread:
Good One by the Senate...

All the same Am Shocked to Hear Nigeria Deports!!!

But the Reason of The Machines not Working given by the South Korean should be well checked becos it could be True.....

I Remember Clearly in 2016, When I went to the NIS Headquarters in Abuja and For More than 2weeks Passports couldn't be issued due to Scarcity of Passports booklets...
Anything is Possible in our Country!!

Don't say I told you but there is presently a scarcity of passports in the country

1 Like

Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by doctokwus: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
EsotericMonk:

The typical Nigerian, they'd dodge an intellectual argument by throwing the argument right back at you, either because they are just the typical mentally lazy Nigerian youth or they lack the intellectual capacity for an intellectually stimulating discussion.
My friends here would have done a 3min google search and gotten the relevant info to continue the discussion, and in the processs gaining knowledge.
You claim the Senate has no powers yet you ask me to show you where the constitution gives such powers to the senate. Lol, the joke is on you broh.
Intellectually Lazy Nigerian Youth (ILNY)
grin
Shameful illiterate.
You said there is a part of the constitution that gives the Senate the right to deport people.I said the Senate has no such right.
Is it not incumbent on you to show u are not an illiterate and are hardworking,unlike me the lazy Nigerian,by citing the section u based your olodo argument on?
Admit,u just typed from your anus,and apologize.
I have taken note of your moniker and will continue to expose u for falsely laying claim to a knowledge you don't possess.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by grandstar(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yankee101:
He refused to give bribe obviously.

Atiku l saw to the deportation of a former Peugeot Nigeria M.D. because he sacked his person from the company for gross misconduct. His wife was in class teaching French when the told her.

Naija politicians

Atiku was formerly with customs or immigration so it makes sense
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by begwong: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
spartan117:
He should be deported. We should never allow anyone to treat our country as thrash.
Guess it's better to have hundreds of such illegal immigrants than the ravaging thousands of foolanis killing Nigerians daily!
Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by osomegbe(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
When $16 billion is involved and they're not getting their cut what do you expect. When is it the duty of senate to deport people. Why not refer the matter to immigration to handle and clarify. They think this is Jonathan where money is shared up and down.
Many herdsmen are in Nigeria without papers. Even their Israeli security guiding them don't have papers and they're not deporting them.
We know why. Saraki and bunch of brainless people sitting in a round table.

1 Like

Re: Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant by Yankee101: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
grandstar:

Atiku was formerly with customs or immigration so it makes sense

See defense! So that justifies an unlawful order when the person has complete papers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) / Indefinite Strike: NLC Set To Announce Suspension Of Indefinite Action / Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.