Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) (45059 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Mompha, His Wife And Children Fly First Class To India (Photos) / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by themodernman: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
OboOlora:
Some things don’t jive, it’s like David Beckham wearing dashiki

No amount of Gucci can make this guy or his family look tusssh! Him and his family r razz mooszleem people, they should concentrate on rocking jalabia to asalaatu

Say hello...

https://www.nairaland.com/4552524/samsung-40-ue40f6400-smart-hub
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by OboOlora(f): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
crazygod:
No matter the amount of money u gat, if u don't work on your 'ara-oko'ness, it will always show. See as all of them just pose like say no be them get the bed sef.
I swear, dem be like babiala with those shades inside a living room nitori Olohun cheesy

Laikinshey almajiri

Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by educators(f): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by daryoor(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
LazyNairalander:

Are you pained that they are happy family now?
How old are u?

Do sad people cry in their family portrait?

1 Like

Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
That bed go don make noise tire
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by Adaowerri111: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Follygunners:
This is exactly what Falz's song (This is Nigeria) is alluding to. This is one of the biggest problems with our 9ja people. Gullibility!

We openly/happily celebrate and adulate Criminals Yahoo-boys without a verifiable / questionable source of income as long as he's rich. angry

I know typical 9ja FOOLS (content with mediocrity) would come for my head and, tag me as 'jealous'. undecided

Guy owns bureau de change in Lekki
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by abrahym(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
His dad is the biggest aboki in bereau de change business in Nigeria
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by Follygunners: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Adaowerri111:

Guy owns bureau de change in Lekki

Keep deceiving urself... Keep wallowing in the sea of ignorance! Dat one na just cover-face business, abeg. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by blowjob: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
CLOWN... grin grin..ABOKI DEY WEAR GUCCI... grin grin
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by Follygunners: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
abrahym:
shocked

Then you don't know him
Google him and stop this jealousy

I hear you, there's a reason you're a typical ignorant 9ja. No qwalms!
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by flowbjones(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
OboOlora:

No amount of Gucci can make this guy or his family look tusssh! Him and his family r razz mooszleem people, they should concentrate on rocking jalabia to asalaatu

Arindin
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by Xander85: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
Money can't buy taste! sad

1 Like

Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
daryoor:
How old are u?

Do sad people cry in their family portrait?
Your first question denied you a very vital opportunity to be schooled.
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by BAILMONEY: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
salt1:
They couldn't find torn jeans for the little girl?
IS SHE YOUR LITTLE GIRL
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by Odey1997(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Adorable family upon all the money nothing gree show for body

Uncle come let me advice you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by 360command: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
OboOlora:

why insult ones religion..

1 Like

Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by colonist(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
what me I don't understand is why the car doors are open.... did a dead rat die inside or what.....
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by lifestyle1(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Any one spoted the upcoming actress having beef with her fellow actress? grin
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by Jabarzee(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
all this stupid money ritual guys, that will be flaunting wealth on social media
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
OboOlora:

Damn, you've got no chills at all. But...... You are right, loooool.
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by daryoor(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
LazyNairalander:

Your first question denied you a very vital opportunity to be schooled.

Vital ko vitality ni

Shift abeg
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Beautiful family cool
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
I wonder what he does for a living. Anyway

Want to invest #1000 and
you will earn six figures in months. Join us
via

[url][/url]www.tinyseedcoops.
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
god connect me to wire boys
so i can take my 40%

final mstch
portugal..3...spain 6
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by Almunjid(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
salt1:
They couldn't find torn jeans for the little girl?
Na lack of getting a torn jeans for the little girl na him b ur problem? Lol, some Niralanders are very...
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by robotix: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
daryoor:
This is thesame wife that he was talking to like a slave
girl the other time.

"You are very stupid"
"Do u have senses at all"

Well, sad wives dont cry in their family portrait lipsrsealed

There is no connection between them. I don't think the lady is enjoying or is happy in that marriage.

Look at the face well.

1 Like

Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by Paul112(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Designer clothes do not fit him because they look like aba made clothes on him

1 Like

Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by Olulinks(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
daryoor:
This is thesame wife that he was talking to like a slave
girl the other time.

"You are very stupid"
"Do u have senses at all"

Well, sad wives dont cry in their family portrait lipsrsealed
Does she look like she's not crying so? Look well. She's not happy. A.K.A she's crying.
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by unmask: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
OboOlora:

eyah....face your work... He didn't put the cloth on your family.....you can post Ur own Behind picture na.....if that one is paining you
Re: Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) by cooltola(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
OboOlora:

Someone is hating lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death / 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.