Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Enchanted Houses (my Presumed Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enchanted Houses (my Presumed Experience) (645 Views)

Enchanted / Enchanted By A Slave (18+) / Guys Are There Any Ashawo Houses Around Owerri, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enchanted Houses (my Presumed Experience) by Chuknovski(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
ladies and gentleman, I must first apologize for dropping this topic here:

So sometimes last September I rented this apartment of my dreams, well adorned with all a bachelor would require, initially I was broke due to the rent I just paid, I felt its normal because it was around 6figures plus, so the struggle began, I noticed I make money but nothing to show, sometimes business becomes very dull that I wonder, have done all sorts of prayers and spiritual Excercise, but with little financial improvements, while growing up have been told of a possibility of houses that spiritually steal peoples good fortune, I was also told its common with a particular tribe, well my spiritual understanding also informs me that there are spiritual legal grounds I.e places erected or dedicated to a diety or principality..
so my question is have any of you had such experience ? how did you break the yoke?
and would you recommend I pack out?

mature spiritual response will be highly appreciated.....thanks guys
Re: Enchanted Houses (my Presumed Experience) by CANDYDADDY(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Enchanted Houses (my Presumed Experience) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chuknovski:
ladies and gentleman, I must first apologize for dropping this topic here:

So sometimes last September I rented this apartment of my dreams, well adorned with all a bachelor would require, initially I was broke due to the rent I just paid, I felt its normal because it was around 6figures plus, so the struggle began, I noticed I make money but nothing to show, sometimes business becomes very dull that I wonder, have done all sorts of prayers and spiritual Excercise, but with little financial improvements, while growing up have been told of a possibility of houses that spiritually steal peoples good fortune, I was also told its common with a particular tribe, well my spiritual understanding also informs me that there are spiritual legal grounds I.e places erected or dedicated to a diety or principality..
so my question is have any of you had such experience ? how did you break the yoke?
and would you recommend I pack out?

mature spiritual response will be highly appreciated.....thanks guys
people might not want to believe these things but these things are actually true.
Please, find somewhere else to stay if you are having doubts about the place you currently live
Re: Enchanted Houses (my Presumed Experience) by tee59(f): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
It is possible. And in this situation, better pack out. You need to become a prayer warrior if you still need to continue living there. Just evacuate the house.
Re: Enchanted Houses (my Presumed Experience) by Chuknovski(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Treasuredlove:
people might not want to believe these things but these things are actually true.
Please, find somewhere else to stay if you are having doubts about the place you currently live

thanks a lot
Re: Enchanted Houses (my Presumed Experience) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chuknovski:

thanks a lot
yw smiley
Re: Enchanted Houses (my Presumed Experience) by Chuknovski(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
tee59:
It is possible. And in this situation, better pack out. You need to become a prayer warrior if you still need to continue living there. Just evacuate the house.

in fact am already considering leaving my 3monts rent for them

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking! Pregnant Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding / Be Mindful, Sexual Abstinence Can Be A Relationship Killer / Help Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.