Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why Federal Government Will Never Do Anything About SARS Brutality For Now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Federal Government Will Never Do Anything About SARS Brutality For Now. (412 Views)

Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals / Why Federal Government Should Take Over Obasanjo’s Presidential Library — Sagay / What My Government Will Do If I’m Elected As President – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Federal Government Will Never Do Anything About SARS Brutality For Now. by adekennis(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
Pls pardon my grammatical errors . I just want to point out why I believe the government is turning deaf ear to this SARS menace we youths of the county are complaining about.

First of all, SARS was believe to have been used against a governor of Rivers during his rift with Amaechi which he cried out about .

Secondly SARS was also involved in the Dino Melaye Robbery case saga and many incidents I cant remember.

This events will make it difficult for governments to act on this issue of campaign against SARS brutality and the reason is because they may believe the campaign against SARS is being sponsored by this people that have had issue with SARS .

The reason why I’m pointing out this is because of the Boko Haram issue and how it started. Then, the government in power believe that they are being sponsored by some certain people in opposition to discredit the government in power until they turned to Monster....Same thing played out when the Chibok girls were kidnapped.

Secondly , any government in power in this country believes that everything negative or contrary to their opinion happening in the country is being sponsored by opposition and that’s one of the reason they don’t act until it becomes something uncontrollable.

I have been brutalised many times by the same SARS official. I hope it won’t be too late before the government take action and look into the cry of the youth.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why Federal Government Will Never Do Anything About SARS Brutality For Now. by DrGoodman: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Can the federal government do anything about anything?

They are just pedestrians in all Nigeria's issues.
Re: Why Federal Government Will Never Do Anything About SARS Brutality For Now. by chuksjuve(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
SARS under this administration is a terror gang to checkmate the excesses of the youths of the southern states.
SS,SE,SW ...

The earliest the governors of these regions act, the quicker their excesses are checkmated , else we are finished ..

Except another administration comes on board , these SARS of a gang has come to stay!!

#Endsars
Re: Why Federal Government Will Never Do Anything About SARS Brutality For Now. by anibi9674: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
SARS are motherfuckers

(1) (Reply)

We Just Watched The Current Situation Of Nigeria. / Kwara Youth Protest Against Saraki's Arrest. / Ekiti Election: I Won't Attend Fayemi’s Campaign Rally – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.