Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

“I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose (4666 Views)

Keyamo To Buhari: It’s Unconstitutional To Appoint Minister Of State / Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose / Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by afonjaman: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
Governor Ayodele Fayose has denied ever insulting the President of Nigeria despite being in the opposition party, PDP.This he said during a political rally in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti state as part of the preparation for the july 14 Gubernatorial election

The two-time Governor made this clear saying:

"I am the only PDP member that is very close and have cordial relationship with APC Leaders."

"Politics apart, i never insulted President Buhari and will never do so."

"It is you journalist that are always misquoting me" said Ayo Fayose

It could be recalled that Mr Fayose has previously denied regretting anything he ever said about President Buhari as reported by Dailypost.

He reiterated this by saying he doesn't regret anything he has said but maintained that he has never disrespected President Muhammadu Buhari.

Source:https://afonjaman.com/i-never-insulted-pres-buhari-it-is-you-journalist-that-misquoted-me-says-ayodele-fayose/

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by HungerBAD: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
AFRAID loading.

The U.S revoked his Visa years ago,and where the U.S goes, the U.K,Canada and most Western Countries follow too.

I am very certain these Countries have shared financial intelligence on this guy. Which begs the question. Where is Fayose running to after he loses the immunity of a Governor?

Fayose likes life and enjoyment too much, to now agree to go to jail for 14 years like the other Governor,now Senator.

If the APC takes his state, something tells he will do the hand-over through the telephone from India.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by royallord1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
WISDOM in play.... 48 laws of power approach...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by Throwback: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
I can't also recall that he used vile adjectives on the person of Buhari, besides opposing him even to the point of breaking diplomatic protocols a la his counter letter to China.

But that sick man that calls himself FFK, only delights in using the vilest of words for those he hates and those who dare to admonish him

Reno Omokri knows what I'm saying. He will never forget his encounter with the mad FFK.

5 Likes

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by Patented: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by midolian(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you see a rat mock a cat, know a hole is nearby. Eye don dey clear now as tenure don dey finish and no place to hide again.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by IVORY2009(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
AFRAID loading.

The U.S revoked his Visa years ago,and where the U.S goes, the U.K,Canada and most Western Countries follow too.

I am very certain these Countries have shared financial intelligence on this guy. Which begs the question. Where is Fayose running to after he loses the immunity of a Governor?

If the APC takes his state, something tells he will do the hand-over through the telephone from India.

Nonsense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by Oche211(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
Immunity going, going, ....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by Nuezha(m): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
The day is dawning...as we countdown to Fayose's loss of immunity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by dafeyankee: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Fear dey catch am?lol.

Lalasticlacla.

3 Likes

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by surgical: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
AFRAID loading.

my friend why would he run, your personal god buhari can't do anything about his constitutionally guaranteed freedom of speech and corruption must be proven before you can send somebody to jail,it is asslickers like you that have inferiority complex that can be brutalised anyhow..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by EwuOjota: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
IVORY2009:

Nonsense

Write your own opinion let us read it.

Dominique baby hi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by Sirjamo: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Fayose is gradually changing from Rock to Blues!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by Okoroawusa: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Throwback:
I can't also recall that he used vile adjectives on the person of Buhari, besides opposing him even to the point of breaking diplomatic protocols a la his counter letter to China.

But that sick man that calls himself FFK, only delights in using the vilest of words for those he hates and those who dare to admonish him

Reno Omokri knows what I'm saying. He will never forget his encounter with the mad FFK.
I can't remember Fayose using abusive words against the person of PMB unlike Reno and FFK

FFK own too much.You can always feel the hate oozing out of his comments against PMB

BTW, Fayose dey fear?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by KanwuliaExtra: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
EXACTLY!

When illiterates read what they can't understand. . . .they say your are 'insulting' them. cheesy
Fasyose is BLUNT. . . . . not ABUSIVE.

Illiterates can never tell the difference. grin

Happy retirement in advance sir! We look forward to your PDP successor! cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by Igboblog: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sai Baba grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by Lipscomb(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
grin cheesy which kind lying be this? embarassed thunder fire you Ayo fayose. In 2016 the president went to China and this stupid man went there asked the Chinese president not to listen to President.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by tuniski: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
AFRAID loading.

Fayose likes life and enjoyment too much, to now agree to go to jail for 14 years like the other Governor,now Senator.

Trash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by tuniski: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lipscomb:
grin cheesy which kind lying be this? embarassed thunder fire you Ayo fayose. In 2016 the president went to China and this stupid man went there asked the Chinese president not to listen to President.
Was that an insult?
Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by ufuosman(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Fear press

1 Like

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by nairavsdollars(f): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ogun kee you there

3 Likes

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by adekolaelect(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
But in 2014 Fayose listed dead Nigerians Leaders &Buharis name was included with question mark ? Can he rethink of what he said abt Buharis personal health challeng es when Baba traveled abroad on his health ? He even predicted nor returning of Buhari alive back to the contrary .many many but riligon ,tribalism @ politic make some people reason with their Anus

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by Deltayankeeboi: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
[s] AFRAID loading.

[/s]
Don't cry more than the bereaved.
Chief political analyst of Nairaland. You know too much, that is your problem but with this your vast knowledge of everything Nigeria politics entails, I wonder why ChannelsTV is yet to invite you to talk on Politics Today so you can share all these knowledge you have about grassroot politics to all Nigerians.

Try calm down abeg.

3 Likes

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by uba1991: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
surgical:
my friend why would he run, your personal god buhari can't do anything about his constitutionally guaranteed freedom of speech and corruption must be proven before you can send somebody to jail,it is asslickers like you that have inferiority complex that can be brutalised anyhow..
fayose knows better than u. so keep wailling

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by duality(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Abeggyyy free fayose...

He never insulted Buhari... Some persons are pained that he had the gut to openly oppose the Buhari government they support. Nothing more.

If other presidents can be called names, why not Buhari.

Is his government performing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by docadams: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Baba may not even have Fayose on his menu. But whatever befalls Fayose later will be as a result of his own making.E.g Ekitigate money laundering scandal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by dododawa1: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
D funnest country in d world= Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by samstradam: 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
Our politicians are always trying to rewrite history....imagine this idiotic somebody's father who wished GMB dead even before he became president. Is he also planning to burn all the papers he published his repugnant advertorial in?

Anyway, IPOB sympathisers and cowardice have always gone hand in hand

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by Toosure70: 12:20am On Jun 16, 2018
Nothing can happen to my brother Fayose.
Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by Babacele: 5:10am On Jun 16, 2018
hmmm .....don't be afraid of PMB for he cares less about you Mr Fayose but be afraid of the consequences of the actions you are taking now. This time you won't escape.
Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by Ibegtodiffer: 7:18am On Jun 16, 2018
REALISTICALLY, TELL ME HE'S AN ARDENT CRITIC, YES..
Re: “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose by Obaf1(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2018
any man that can not stand his words/action is not MAN enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard / MSME: FG Has Supported 9,085 Beneficiaries In Gombe – Osinbajo / EFCC Probes President Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.