Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos (69694 Views)

Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos / Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by itiswellandwell: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Smh..
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by freedomchild: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Suicide shouldn't be an option outta misery
Life itself is bigger than anything that is used to live it.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by GlobalGisting(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Even if na herbalist deliver the woman the cost can't be 15k talk more operation. Normal delivery in most hospitals cost as much as 70k. The fool that took his life has more in his dead head than paying of the hospital bills. Even if it's 150k, is it enough to kill oneself?
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by freedomchild: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
pelicanbeau:
O'God
I love your physic @ur dp..

You're beautiful
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by ELgordo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ovoko! There is poverty in the land
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Stupid Nigerians and their idiotic opinion , my God .

If this man had come online to beg for help , you fools would mock and abuse him, but na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am.

That you have a job and could afford 3sq meal daily doesnt mean other people could... .. if you can't help someone who openly beg for help , Dont discourage people who are willing to help.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by rezzy: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
BlissB:
All these Isoko people sef....... i can't say RIP on this

Make I look you with ahnie Isoko eyes
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by BlissB(f): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
rezzy:

Make I look you with ahnie Isoko eyes
i resemble them?
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by ACHILLES45: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
And the death toll keeps rising.
it shall not be well with buhari.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Ambitionsway: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Some people are here saying just 15k when there bank account is below 15k. cheesy

cool cool Who due na lose Sha.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by gonkin(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Something isn't right here. No sane man would kill himself for 15k debt. Its not like she's dying. Maybe he did something fetish
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Eleyi gidigan
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by phorget(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
dingbang:
This is what pride causes.. What stops the man from seeking for help from well meaning Nigerians..

My brother nobody they help this time around o. They always wait till it get worse then they will be quick to to brag on how much they would have helped.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by docadams: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Knox123:
shocked
15k for operation ?
For naija?

C/S(Caesarian operation) in Delta state govt hospitals used to be free but the general economic downturn made the govt to introduce some charges. Even when it was absolutely free, one still come across couples who couldn't buy even pampers. Some husbands just manage to bring their wives to the hospital, disappear and switch off their phones.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by ashjay001(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
izzou:
sad

Kai sad

Poverty Poverty Poverty cry

Just 15000? sad

But then, he's a selfish, isn't he? Couldn't even think of his new baby and his wife. He just had to chicken out

Fecking chicken outangry

Made d baby's possible hard life, harder!

Let's just pray, he does a good job, from wherever, he is nowangry
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by jare4sure(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ytea:
15thousand naira abi dollars? I'm not understanding again
Bro that amount is a very big money o it's only those in the shoe that can understand
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Rubbiish(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ytea:
Honestly it is strange...
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Tonimordred(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Residents were shocked after a man allegedly committed suicide in an uncompleted building in Ozoro community in Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta state. According to reports, the man killed himself by hanging after his wife delivered a baby through operation, and was charged N15,000.

It was gathered that he didn't have the money hence he decided to kill himself, according to an online report.

His corpse has been evacuated from the building as police are set to launch an investigation into the matter.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-allegedly-commits-suicide-after-wife-gave-birth-to-new-baby-in-delta-photos.html
this pure lie where is the leg
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by frankleen6(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
he is not serious.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by docadams: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
GlobalGisting:
Even if na herbalist deliver the woman the cost can't be 15k talk more operation. Normal delivery in most hospitals cost as much as 70k. The fool that took his life has more in his dead head than paying of the hospital bills. Even if it's 150k, is it enough to kill oneself?

The cost of operations in DTSG hospitals is quiet cheap.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Rubbiish(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
PharmaGirl:
just 15k?
something is definitely fishy
15K is small, but not just!
Some persons earn 15k monthly.
Abi If i beg u 15k, u go gree give meundecided
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mehn 15k wey people dey use subscribe?? Something else is involved here I don't believe this shit
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by biicash(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chai
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by natanyin: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
How can he hang himself while kneeling down, just asking though.. undecided
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by sweetrace(f): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
dingbang:
This is what pride causes.. What stops the man from seeking for help from well meaning Nigerians..

This is what a judgemental spirit causes. How do you know he did not seek for help�� maybe he wasn't able to get anyone to loan him the money which made him feel desperate and hopeless��
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by emelda86(f): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
O God!!! Na wa ooo..na catarrh dey him nose
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by modsfucker: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
How did that rope killed him, when his body wasn't hanging. I can see him kneeling down on his knees, making it impossible for the rope to steangulate his neck.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Cloud007: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ytea:
just thank God that you can't relate..... things are tough out there
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Iceberg3: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
BUHARI sef angry
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by emperorblog1995: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
THEY SHOULD JUST REMOVE HIS HEAD AND SELL IT FOR #15000 TO OAY THE HOSPITAL

CONTACT ME FOR YOUR PROFESZIONAL WEB DESIGN AND MUSIC PROMOTION AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by badoh(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
probably the amount is N150,000 and not N15,000
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by rafkollinz: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Povertiiiiiiiiiiii

Poverty!!!""""""""

Poverty
Naija I hail deeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.