Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos (69731 Views)

Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos / Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos / Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by ignis: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
This story is very fishy...
No hospital charges 15K for delivery through operation....

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by kenx1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Weak man

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by coldFLARES1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
No way a birth through CS could have cost 15k. Maybe 150k is what the bill was that got the guy overwhelmed

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by oloriLFC(f): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Maybe the op meant to type #150,000 cos i dnt think hospitals charge that less for a CS. Nonetheless, it's not an excuse for taking one's life.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
dingbang:
This is what pride causes.. What stops the man from seeking for help from well meaning Nigerians..

Would you have helped him?
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Angy55(f): 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
dingbang:
This is what pride causes.. What stops the man from seeking for help from well meaning Nigerians..

You're talking about help?? He might have tried but nobody came to his rescue.
But now that he is dead, same people who couldn't render help would contribute money for his burial.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by UncleJudax(m): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
dingbang:
That man resemble person wey get pride? shocked

Na so him brain carry am reach.

Less than €50 na him person kill himself. Nigeria undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by madgoat(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
The useless wife must have said some hurtful words to the man because he could not afford the 15K and hence he decided to kill himself. Fear women.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Mcy56(f): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
LyfeJennings:
I pray God don't put U in that shoe. Nigga, sometimes taking a bow is so much more honorable than accepting fate.
What a comment! shocked undecided
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by airminem(f): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
WhT happened to his shirt then?
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Gloriao(f): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
LeHMaR:
See how hungry he's looking, You don't have money and you brought a child into the world... Why not go and hustle and make money before planning on getting a child.. It's for everyone's own good.. You, the child, the mother, the family and infact the society at large... Don't bring a poor child into suffering nah.
Guess what? Now the money needed will be the 15k plus funds for the burial.

Hello dear Narialander,

You completely read my mind. I won't be surprised if he was told that and he didn't listen. This is what happens when some husbands fail to realise to place their priorities right. All they know is that they are married and therefore have been certified to have unprotected sex regardless of the main issue on ground.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by chendstone01(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
dingbang:
This is what pride causes. What stops the man from seeking for help from well meaning Nigerians..

Ozoro men are lazy very lazy i school here in OZ we know them
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Dearlord(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ytea:
15thousand naira abi dollars? I'm not understanding again

So, if it were in Dollar there is no problem?
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by ikoduduakpode(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
the money was more than that, the 15k was the balance he was Left to pay.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by thanknairaland1: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
dat wicked village person is laughing rt now but foolish pipu do not knw what he did.

A canal mind doesnt understand d things of spirit.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Deltatoto: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Residents were shocked after a man allegedly committed suicide in an uncompleted building in Ozoro community in Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta state. According to reports, the man killed himself by hanging after his wife delivered a baby through operation, and was charged N15,000.

It was gathered that he didn't have the money hence he decided to kill himself, according to an online report.

His corpse has been evacuated from the building as police are set to launch an investigation into the matter.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-allegedly-commits-suicide-after-wife-gave-birth-to-new-baby-in-delta-photos.html
police too like investigation wetin e wan investigate
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by san316(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Coward. Then why did he get married?
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Buffalo2(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
Habaaa...... How would a man kill himself cos of 15k? By the way, which hospital does CS for 15k? Maybe OP wanted to write 150k
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by ajebuter(f): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Poverty is a curse.

May God provide for the bereaved family...
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Ndukings92(m): 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
TheLoneCitizen:

I do understand the crowds frustration at people getting over their problems by taking their lives, but there has been a recent unnecessary aggressive display of opinions.

You need to understand that you cannot look from your buoyant point of view to judge small fries. You aren't in that hierarchy and cannot understand. You aren't adding anything positive by speaking this way, brothers.
u are right bro but no reason is enough for one to take his life, after his action what next? double expenses, suffering, agony, grief. think about the children bro
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mcy56:

What a comment! shocked undecided

I'm sorry. It might sound cruel but that's just life.
It's not fair
It's very cruel and ruthless
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by staen: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
Diswan issa coward .... Btw .. wat was he tinkin wen he was bleeping her and filling her kitten with his yeye semen? .. shei bros bin tink say nah barren woman im bin dey bleep den?
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by iskaya(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
He was wrong
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Christmasdon(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
better for him than to carrying gun to go steal. just saying, how do you see it. ?
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by babeosisi: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
I don't believe this story

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by tundeipade: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
unbelievable. needs for police investigations

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by jonero4(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ndukings92:
foolishness at its peak, better use urself do ritual and be useful to ur wife and kids. fucck u
where can i see one ritual place i want 2 sacrifice myself 4my family.
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Buhari you see your life?

Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Mzyouzee: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
dingbang:

How many people will give him?they will tell him to go find work...as if the work dey
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by dingbang(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mzyouzee:

How many people will give him?they will tell him to go find work...as if the work dey
urm I guess he didn't try enough .. Maybe he just asked few people and got depressed and killed himself
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by Okoroawusa: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
docadams:

What could be fishy here, that he had a newborn baby, committed suicide or that he couldn't pay 15k bill.
Bro everything is fishy about this story
Re: Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos by dochenaj: 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ytea:
15thousand naira abi dollars? I'm not understanding again
There is serious poverty in the country. This is the reality that all the politicians are unaware of and hence there brazen boldness in stealing public funds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum / Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.