Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS (59757 Views)

Bishop Raph Innocent's Corpse Recovered After Bus Fell Into A River. Photos / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by adebayosun02: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Kk
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is commendable

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by Lemmejoor(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
JustJosh20:
You see village people?
fear them..

I repeat... fear them! �

RIP to the dead.

You must be a village individual to think every negative occurrence was orchestrated.
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by frankleen6(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
police go be lyk were I bin dey
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by KanwuliaExtra: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
lovat:
Is that Police uniform or you are just ignorant

What ever they are! Police 'boy-boy'?undecided
They look more like 'shrine attendants'. undecided
What the hell is 'road safety'? cheesy
Do you have roads? undecided
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by Iceberg3: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Buhari wud'av tiff that money grin
Buhari sef grin

rip.
But wò zé umana charter flight akhien'do?
Why didnt u guys go by flight and why carry such huge amount of forex,in a bus?! With bad roads and robbers everywhere?!
Otiemwen,wa lahor,wa èégwi,buh u guys didnt use wisdom.
Wa koyo o,eoo.
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by ifymadu: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Na wa, them for kuku naked the woman. If not for how decayed the society is, when has it become a big deal to return someone’s money to him/her that they need to invite the whole world to witness. Image building at all cost.
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Returning from Spain with such yuuuge cash in their possession?
Make I no talk my mind, sha..............

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by springtech(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
See police?
See victim?
See the environment?

What a SHYTE HOLE! cry

Are those police?

Do you abhour so much hatred for the police that you dont know the difference btw the NRSC and the police?

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by KanwuliaExtra: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
springtech:

Are those police?

Do you abhour so much hatred for the police that you dont know the difference btw the NRSC and the police?

SMH.

No I do not, because they ALL look WRETCHED! kiss
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by emperorblog1995: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
look at the woman swollen face.

she will b in pain now
may the soul of the dead rest in peace

CONTACT ME FOR YOUR PROFESZIONAL WEB DESIGN AND MUSIC PROMOTION AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by KanwuliaExtra: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
ifymadu:
Na wa, them for kuku naked the woman. If not for how decayed the society is, when has it become a big deal to return someone’s money to him/her that they need to invite the whole world to witness. Image building at all cost.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by tete7000(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
No need to show people's faces when handling over such amount of money. Abi they want robbers tó visít them after having gone through án accident?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by babzo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
See police?
See victim?
See the environment?

What a SHYTE HOLE! cry

Why are they releasing all these mad people from Yaba....they need to come and capture them again o
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by babzo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

No I do not, because they ALL look WRETCHED! kiss

Let us see the picture of you and your family so we can know if you are more wretched
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by grandstar(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
JustJosh20:
You see village people?
fear them..

I repeat... fear them! �

RIP to the dead.

The driver was speeding and hit a truck. What does village people have to do with it?
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by Diso60090(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Make them bring the rest out before i go talk
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by Bimpe29: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
That's highly commendable.
No wonder is the first and only Paramilitary Organization in Nigeria that's ISO certified.
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by Bimpe29: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
That's highly commendable.
No wonder FRSC is the first and only Paramilitary Organization in Nigeria that's ISO certified.

Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by DonCandido(f): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
See police? See victim? See the environment?
What a SHYTE HOLE! cry

Check out the mindset of a lazy youth who can't read...
See his dumb comment to a sad and sombre moment...
Pray, what is a certified slowpoke like this doing my country!
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by KanwuliaExtra: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
babzo:

Why are they releasing all these mad people from Yaba....they need to come and capture them again o

Oga 'Hot Sex Zone' how far na? wink
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by KanwuliaExtra: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
DonCandido:

Check out the mindset of a lazy youth who can't read...

See his dumb comment to a sad and sombre moment...

Pray, what is a certified slowpoke like this doing my country!

I can never be in your 'SHYTE HOLE' country o, where a set of m0r0ns return money to their rightful owners and gather in front of a camera smiling like 'castrated sheep'! cheesy
AGBAYAS!

Road safety ko. . . . Grave-diggers ni!

If you had 'roads' in the first place. . . safety would be less of a concern.

Enjoy your 'CURSE'! kiss
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by Born2Breed(f): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
May their souls rest in peace.

Kudos FRSC.
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by dorox(m): 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
JustJosh20:
You see village people?
fear them..

I repeat... fear them! �

RIP to the dead.

What is your problem with village? You superstitious city slum dwelling Arrow.
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by tiredoflife(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
ednut1:
Sad mehn. Dem for take flight na

Poverty is a mindset
With all the money they died broke
How much is flight angry
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by DonCandido(f): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I can never be in your 'SHYTE HOLE' country o, where a set of m0r0ns return money to their rightful owners and gather in front of a camera smiling like 'castrated sheep'! cheesy
AGBAYAS!

Road safety ko. . . . Grave-diggers ni!

If you had 'roads' in the first place. . . safety would be less of a concern.

Enjoy your 'CURSE'! kiss

I am glad to know that you have finally gone to do the first thing you ought to have done before posting your comment I. e. read the OP's post.

May I recommend that in the future, you should endeavor to always read posts first before posting remarks?

Your earlier comment was off point and bereft of sense (It was really "nonsense"wink.

Your further comment below was a silly attempt to put the earliest nonsensical on stilts and hope it will stand.

You obviously haven't traveled to Benin recently otherwise you wouldn't ignorantly blame the road for the accident.

The recommendation is essential because your comment above is capable - has indeed shown you to be a person who lacks human compassion and who is ready to extend the silly blame game going on in the polity on anyone or everyone but yourself.

Note kindly, Nigeria, my country is a diamond in the rough. She needs loyal, dedicated, hardworking and resilient citizens - of which you are obviously not- to shine and sparkle anew.

The only shithole really, is your mind. Visit your frustration on inanimate things. Allow the family and friends of the dead passengers mourn their dead, let those who lost money recover them and let the officials do what they are paid to do.

Bridle your caustic tongue. "Likes" on Nairaland is not the same as Naira. No Naira for "likes" on NAIRAland.
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by KanwuliaExtra: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
DonCandido:

I am glad to know that you have finally gone to do the first thing you ought to have done before posting your comment I. e. read the OP's post.

May I recommend that in the future, you should endeavor to always read posts first before posting remarks?

Your earlier comment was off point and bereft of sense (It was really "nonsense"wink.

Your further comment below was a silly attempt to put the earliest nonsensical on stilts and hope it will stand.

You obviously haven't traveled to Benin recently otherwise you wouldn't ignorantly blame the road for the accident.

The recommendation is essential because your comment above is capable - has indeed shown you to be a person who lacks human compassion and who is ready to extend the silly blame game going on in the polity on anyone or everyone but yourself.

Note kindly, Nigeria, my country is a diamond in the rough. She needs loyal, dedicated, hardworking and resilient citizens - of which you are obviously not- to shine and sparkle anew.

The only shithole really, is your mind. Visit your frustration on inanimate things. Allow the family and friends of the dead passengers mourn their dead, let those who lost money recover them and let the officials do what they are paid to do.

Bridle your caustic tongue. "Likes" on Nairaland is not the same as Naira. No Naira for "likes" on NAIRAland.

Na today YOU begin mourn? undecided
People die everyday in for no reason in YOUR MALU SHYTE HOLE called Nigeria.
You 'twittering t-wat'! kiss
I am sure you are a 'ritualist' forming compassion on NL.

Please, gerrof the 'net' and go harvest some 'organs' for your business.
Diamond in the rough ko!
Naira ke? SHYTE HOLE MONEY.
Ewu! kiss
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by kalu61(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
Divatochi:
That's nice. I hope they returned everything.
Rest in peace to the dead.
half bread is better than none
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by kalu61(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
Returning from Spain with such yuuuge cash in their possession?
Make I no talk my mind, sha..............
l reason the matter from that angle. Hope is not karma paying
Re: FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
They had 27 million on them. Why didn't they just fly to Benin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" / COVID-19: Niger Turns Back Trailer Load Of Lagos Returnees / Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.