Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 (74319 Views)

Neymar Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal On Return From Injury (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Free-kick Goal As Juventus Defeat Inter Milan(Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Rehearsed Bicycle Kick A Day Before Scoring Bicycle Kick Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by STILESGANG: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
mypains:
You got that right. Imagine if Messi got that same fire... bros, Ronaldo no go see him back ooo... Ronaldo is HARD WORKER... for real. In an interview, his sister says he is a perfectionist and I tend to agree with her.
So Messi doesnt work hard. You train with him right?

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Akvic204: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ronaldo is d best

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by STILESGANG: 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
dairykidd:
lipsrsealed
Yeah right against Iceland, a team of farmers, shopkeepers, barbers & barca fans... Even he scores 10 goals it can never equal what Ronaldo reminded the world of today.. He is the fvcking best forever cool
Those farmers will beat your country blue and black. Ronaldo won't be the first player to score an Hamrick so give it a rest

2 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by purplekayc(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
ikorodureporta:
#Ballondor! cheesy
so soon?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Misterdhee1:

This is trash! Do you know how many times Messi has singlehandedly won matches for Barça nd Argentina too? They all have their moments. Aside from the freekick goal, Ronaldo wasn't any special. Tell us the 2nd goal was special na
IF DE GEA HADN'T TOUCHED THE BALL, IT WOULDN'T HAVE. BUT TOUCHING AND STILL LETTING IT IN SHOULD TELL YOU THE INTENSITY OF FIRE THE ACOMPANIED THE SECOND GOAL, THAT MAKES IT SPECIAL TOO, GOODNIGHT!

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by evansjeff(m): 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
successyoung:
De gea just fall my hand today... The commentator self is something else calling Iago aspa "Lucas Vasquez".

I thought I was the only one that noticed, the guy got confused when the real Lucas came on

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by LadyHal1(f): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
the goal scoring machine!
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Akinwale14(m): 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
OboOlora:
This guy isn’t human, he’s the real Abami Eda!!!!

Messi’s fan right now...
Don't Compare Messi With That Selfish Guy
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Gerarstar: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
CR7 Don do today M10 turn tomorrow
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by gentlegenius(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
freemanbubble:
can't wait for Messi to cancel that hat trick
Can Messi score hat trick against a team like Spain?

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by anigold(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
plessis:
Ronaldo shows that hardwork beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.....

With hardwork and determination, there is no limit.....
Ronaldo has enormous talent pool which kind hardwork.. though he works hard but he is extremely talented.. what makes a super starts is playing and delivering under pressure.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Matthew819: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
I no even understand d way this guy dey play ball. where him dey train self? see goal!!!

2 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Akinwale14(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
STILESGANG:
Don't Mind That Small Boy Jare, Messi Is Still The Best.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
freemanbubble:
can't wait for Messi to cancel that hat trick
don't worry, he surely will. against eagle only though.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by mypains: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
STILESGANG:
There is this excessive determination you can see in Ronaldo... he is like someone high on determination "COCAINE OR GANJA"
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Gangster1ms: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
I just dey pity cr7.. na only am dey do all the work for the team cry

2 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by macaranta(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
The focus on his face before the goal left me speechless. This guy's commitment to success is not child's play

5 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
gentlegenius:

if lucknaldo didn't score hat trick against spain, who else would? Is he not the centre forward and the only scorer portugal has? Why and how do you expect Messi to start scoring goals from midfield when the likes of aguero, higuain and di maria are there in the front? You people should start watching football and not just goals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by maklelemakukula(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
plessis:
Ronaldo shows that hardwork beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.....

With hardwork and determination, there is no limit.....
messi works hard, and Ronaldo has talent.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by chiboy1116: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
gentlegenius:

dis is Ronaldo s first time of scoring against a top class country ....Messi has scored a hatrick against Brazil ,score two against Spain,scored against germany,Uruguay,

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
tenmariner:
The argument between messi and Ronaldo should be quenched with this performance from Ronaldo..That dude is something else..there is this fire in him that always longs for victory through consistency, hard work, and maybe some piece of luck...He single handedly tidied Spain...

That Hatrik made it his 6th goal in all his WC appearance. Oya go check how many ordinary Muller get for Germany.

I'm not an anti Ronaldo. I'm just giving you some stats. Meanwhile allow Messi play Iceland before comparing them.

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by autonomous22: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
I really feel for messi fans, dey won't sleep well tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
mypains:
There is this excessive determination you can see in Ronaldo... he is like someone high on determination "COCAINE OR GANJA"
there's no determination anywhere.. All you see is someone in competition with people that don't give a f**k about him.

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by anigold(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Ode. Who makes such wall nd still stand far away from it? All Ronaldo needed to do was hit the ball right. Tell us the freekick is special cos it was from Ronaldo.
just wait for big brother Nigeria part 3.. because am sure you are not a fan of football

4 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by koffsman(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
wildcatter23:
Op, you cannot post and be ftc.

You are as greedy as cr7. You wlant everything.

If I hear say Ronaldo is greedy there I go change am for u if he was the score line wud av been either 5-2 or 6-2 he passed the ball to his teammate he even allowed them to dazzle so don't say that again he proved his worth let Messi do the same 2moro

2 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by maklelemakukula(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
lazinny:
Papa Ejima!! You will not kill me
This man!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
STILESGANG:
Those farmers will beat your country blue and black. Ronaldo won't be the first player to score an Hamrick so give it a rest
Get off my dick hater & go cry a lagoon tongue

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Akinwale14(m): 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
autonomous22:
I really feel for messi fans, dey won't sleep well tonight.
grin grin See U, Why They No Go Sleep? Tell Me
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by keryj(f): 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Waow smiley

He closed his eyes and after seeing the goal he opened his eyes to score it.

Brilliant kiss

3 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Akinwale14(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
chiboy1116:
dis is Ronaldo s first time of scoring against a top class country ....Messi has scored a hatrick against Brazil ,score two against Spain,scored against germany,Uruguay,
Tell Them Bro
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Akinwale14(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
anigold:
just wait for big brother Nigeria part 3.. because am sure you are not a fan of football
grin grin
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by autonomous22: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Akinwale14:
grin grin See U, Why They No Go Sleep? Tell Me

coz Ronaldo disappointed them.... As a futbol fan, u shud understand beta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) / Isaac Promise Is Dead! Former Nigerian Captain Dies / Meet Efe Ajagba, Nigerian Boxer Making Waves Like Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.