Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,915 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 (74957 Views)

"The Ball" - Marcus Rashford After Stunning Free-kick Goal Vs Chelsea(Photos) / Neymar Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal On Return From Injury (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Free-kick Goal As Juventus Defeat Inter Milan(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by freethinker01: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
successyoung:
De gea just fall my hand today... The commentator self is something else calling Iago aspa "Lucas Vasquez".
thought I was the only one that keeps hearing that, was like is this commentator on codeine?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by obonujoker(m): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Akinwale14:
Don't Compare Messi With That Selfish Guy

Bro... Ronaldo has about 210 career assist... He has more assist than Xavi and Iniesta.... Also he is the most charitable sportsman around.. FYI, he donated blood yesterday as a blood donor....

How then is he selfish??

6 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Bigsteveg(m): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
OfficialAwol:
CR7 3-3 Spain

Spain played against Ronaldo and couldn't muster a win.

BTW, Is it with teams like Spain and Portugal still in the World Cup that that Psychic Pig said we are getting to semi finals?

I Suggest Codeine and Tramadol, or it's equivalent, be banned in whatever country it resides.

Goodness!

I saw football..

I don't know who else did?

What you dont know is that Spain and Portugal for example might meet in the quarter final stage. Liverpool didn't get to play PSG, Barcelona, Madrid, Juventus before getting to final.

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by OfficialAwol(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bigsteveg:

What you dont know is that Spain and Portugal for example might meet in the quarter final stage. Liverpool didn't get to play PSG, Barcelona, Madrid, Juventus before getting to final.

Yea. That's another side to the coin.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by sirlop(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=Misterdhee1 post=68519002]
This is trash! Do you know how many times Messi has singlehandedly won matches for Barça nd Argentina too? They all have their moments. Aside from the freekick goal, Ronaldo wasn't any special. Tell us the 2nd goal was special na[/quote
This is the real trash
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by ikorodureporta: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
I hope say Victor Moses wey dey use guy kick ball dey see how dem dey play free kick....
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by sirlop(m): 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Thank you jawe! Seems u r the only one that saw the match with a clear eye. Who makes such wall nd still stand so far away behind the wall?
Keep championing mediocrity. I can see u are utterly shameless
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by ikorodureporta: 12:07am On Jun 16, 2018
I hope say Victor Moses wey dey use guy kick ball dey see how to play free kick
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Eziokwugbaoto: 12:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Bad belles will now be saying ordinary freekick. You sure say dah guy no dey use juju.
Like for CR7
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Alva2018: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2018
Cr7 the great
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by easyelliot(m): 12:12am On Jun 16, 2018
Say hello to the bad guy....
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by chiboy1116: 12:31am On Jun 16, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Messi's regular position has always been FORWARD.
Abi you dey watch back of TV?
no b wetin formation de show....Nd point of correction ....Messi was never always a forward ,he was a CAM before he started playing on d wing den drifted to d false nine position ....but that's not the point ,the point here is u should check the heat map , Ronaldo always pops out as a winger but his heatmap shows he's more of a CF, Messi stopped being a striker or even a second striker a long thetime ago, he's more of a CAM now.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by chiboy1116: 12:33am On Jun 16, 2018
obonujoker:

Bro... Ronaldo has about 210 career assist... He has more assist than Xavi and Iniesta.... Also he is the most charitable sportsman around.. FYI, he donated blood yesterday as a blood donor....

How then is he selfish??
if being a creative player was based on this, Suarez is more creative than Messi then , he's had more league assist than Messi since he came.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by jimcaddy(m): 12:39am On Jun 16, 2018
This boy keeps rolling back the glory years. He no wan gree sha ni..
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 16, 2018
lilbest4:
I only pity Nigeria and Iceland. Messi will try to retaliate

Ronaldo has proven himself once again

iceland would be the toughest team to beat in that group.. just watch.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 16, 2018
in my opinion and if you really watched that match. Ronaldo fid not play football the way footbal should be played. always stayed offside waiting for balls to come his way..
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Oxogena: 12:57am On Jun 16, 2018
Ronaldo is simply awesome as he has set a new world record. see details Cristiano Ronaldo makes history as He sets another World record
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Deltayankeeboi: 1:04am On Jun 16, 2018
Misterdhee1:
[s]
This is trash! Do you know how many times Messi has singlehandedly won matches for Barça nd Argentina too? They all have their moments. Aside from the freekick goal, Ronaldo wasn't any special. Tell us the 2nd goal was special na [/s]
hater. just die already
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Deltayankeeboi: 1:14am On Jun 16, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
if lucknaldo didn't score hat trick against spain, who else would? Is he not the centre forward and the only scorer portugal has? Why and how do you expect Messi to start scoring goals from midfield when the likes of aguero, higuain and di maria are there in the front? You people should start watching football and not just goals.
mtchewww
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by obonujoker(m): 1:24am On Jun 16, 2018
chiboy1116:
no b wetin formation de show....Nd point of correction ....Messi was never always a forward ,he was a CAM before he started playing on d wing den drifted to d false nine position ....but that's not the point ,the point here is u should check the heat map , Ronaldo always pops out as a winger but his heatmap shows he's more of a CF, Messi stopped being a striker or even a second striker a long thetime ago, he's more of a CAM now.

Since what year did Messi start playing CAM?? So where iniesta dey play??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by obonujoker(m): 1:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Messi fans are just so wicked and callous... trying to downplay this beautiful performance...

Another one is saying Ronaldo stay for offside goals... mhen... this barca fans ehn.... Well by the time he wins the next Ballondor, una go weep as usual...

3 Likes

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:41am On Jun 16, 2018
wunmi590:
This young man would always show to the world he's the best in the world.

What a wonderful goal when it is most needed.

Hala Madrid forever

I can't even sleep. I'm so emotional. CR7 is the best. A hat trick against a Spanish side shocked

Mehnnnnnnnn "This is it"!
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Misterdhee1(m): 3:15am On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=sirlop post=68522779][/quote] Show us the trash there. It's obvious you watch only Cr games.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Misterdhee1(m): 3:18am On Jun 16, 2018
chiboy1116:
if being a creative player was based on this, Suarez is more creative than Messi then , he's had more league assist than Messi since he came.
Lol. Stop making up funny stats from ur head Oga. Messi has been Barça's highest assists provider in the last 5 years aside being the league's top assist in the last 2.
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by yemnic: 4:15am On Jun 16, 2018
cry
princejones:
This guy is really gifted
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by wunmi590(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

I can't even sleep. I'm so emotional. CR7 is the best. A hat trick against a Spanish side shocked

Mehnnnnnnnn "This is it"!

You don't need to be dear
Ronaldo is very great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by kingzjay(m): 6:44am On Jun 16, 2018
This guy is out of this world. He has succeeded in setting a standard that will be too hard to overturn when he finally bows out.

Goodness me! Who else saw a classic display of the craft called 'football'?

Now, the world cup has just began.

Welcome to Russia, CR7
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by wunmi590(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2018
xreal:

That spiced up everything about the match.
As far as I an concerned, Portugal 'won' the match.

You are right bro
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
this 'd be my last response to you. Help yourself out. http://formation-y.com/en/formation/barcelona.html

You sha wan prove your foolishness.. Coutinho came in January before that no be Messi be the highest goal scorer can you show me last season formation too
Cause it was Messi that was the highest goal scorer both in LA liga and Europe.

So Madrid that is using 4-3-3
Are you using 3 strikers..

Show me Messi heat map. why is he always in the middle if Na striker.. You just go site go copy nonsense.. And you talk sey you dey watch ball.. Show me Barcelona last season formation. Olodo
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 16, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
this 'd be my last response to you. Help yourself out. http://formation-y.com/en/formation/barcelona.html

So all the Barcelona matches you have been watching

You Don ever see coutinho play right?
Are you this dumb ?
Re: Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW ITm..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have... Call us 08034113771 or Click the WhatsApp link in our signature in blue below .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo) / Peter Waweru, AFCON Referee Running Techniques Goes Viral (Video) / The Best Daily 2+ Odds Around 95%wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.