Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" (31313 Views)

Wales Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 2) On 25th Nov 2022 / England Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (6 - 2) ON 21st November 2022 / Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by drey076(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Reno and his cohort will wail beyond 2019. I am beginning to see the reasons why buharis must be re-elected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by drey076(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yusuf54:
Na Only You thunderstorm go destroy..And some people are shouting that it is only the Youths that can tk Nigeria to d promise land, YOUTH LIKE THIS GUY NO GET BRAIN AT ALL..Go buy sense...
the guy need brain transplant

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Rinsola32(f): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
Meringe:
Even though I have my reservation about Buhari govt and it's policies, but Reno is going off. Don't make opposition look petty.

I swear to God.

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Greenback: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
No wonder what was managing to be a country is now a Kwantiri
grin
morrocco shud bathe themself with holy water asap
grin

God pass them

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by rolams(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Angy55:
I have no iota of respect for this man any more.
What has Buhari got to do with the match?

Hope he is not taking Abbi weed?

Buhari returned from Morocco recently after 2 days visit
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Im very sure you would love to be a bastard given that you will recieve a tenth of his achievements
Which useless achievement? Maybe the award for been the only human dead or alive that has led an economy into recession twice
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by boxypane(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
AloyalNigerian:
This man is getting out of hand
grin grin

I hope super eagles win tomorrow to prove him wrong.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1007689245757239297

Irrelevant Morton trying to be useful... They failed wen we gave them d chance. He will soon be repatriated to face his own charges.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
I have no doubt in my mind that most of the rubbish Wedlin Simlin aka Reno Omkiri write will only make sense of simpletons and zombies.
How can a loss be associated with President Buhari with a team he never met?
Like I said,he only makes sense to simpletons

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Toluensdollars(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Has it gotten to that extent such that Reno can not think or reason with he's brain and head again? Nah everything una go dey politicise 4 us niii?
Nawa 4 dis man oooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Maket: 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
You see, I called for nairalanders prayer warriors for this man but non came to the venue. He has finally gone out of hand.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by mutvy: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
I didn't know Reno Omokri is as daft as this until now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by FoolishBoy419: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Which useless achievement? Maybe the award for been the only human dead or alive that has led an economy into recession twice

You wouldnt mind taking Nigeria to depression if you would become the presidemt for just 24 hours

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Oblang(m): 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
okachie1:
Go and sit down my friend was APC gentlemanly wen they were campaigning? Was it not APC dat threatened to form a parallel govt if they lose?

APC opposition politics wasn't as petty as this..

3 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by edupedia: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Meringe:
Even though I have my reservation about Buhari govt and it's policies, but Reno is going off. Don't make opposition look petty.

....is there any opposition other than cartoon characters?....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
dadavivo:
Buhari is a bastarrd, quote me anywhere and watch thunderstorms fire your family

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Toni19: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
How do you want Saudi to feel if you talk this way? Reno has lost touch with reality.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by PureMe01: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
efighter:
Why is everyone associated with Goatluck senseless? ImPatience Mama Piss, FFK, Fayose and this Reno Omo Kirikiri.
go and attend AYs free commedy classes...with this joke above,ur poverty level will know no bound.please do

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by uba1991: 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
just immagin d type of people that were advising gej,no wonder d man was a total looser.Reno is nothing but a wasted sperm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Thesia(f): 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Why all the ranting about, when u know this shit hole country Nigeria will not even win... undecided
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by NeeKlaus: 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
Reno isn't making sense any more. I don't like Buhari, but let's keep hate aside and be objective. Was Buhari the one that played the match?
Benita, you really do have strong skin though. I admire it and this is a honest one.
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by PrinceFola(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Reno is going crazy...... No wonder FG banned Codeine. Tomorrow will prove him wrong anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by PrinceFola(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Reno is going crazy...... No wonder FG banned Codeine. Tomorrow will prove him wrong anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by zabuur: 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Foolish Omokri. When lady did the super make d world cup. No b Buhari time den qualify. Yeye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by NeeKlaus: 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
Hahaha. No be today I dey for this forum. Mh isbliss is a kid sis to me. She was only defending her brother in disguise...she's been disgraced severally on this forum so I wouldn't go as low as digging her throw back or that of her brother 'cause the League of monarch have them. I felt pity for her when I saw those pics and that's why I don't banter with her. The other girl Colourich is no match too. To sum them up, they're low-lives. grin
LOL. It just seems like you have more than half of the Romance section on your neck. It can be tiring, tho but you still handle it well. Very well.

Don't let it get to you shaa. Whether you step on their toes or not, this is still virtual reality. It's not worth all the mental stress.
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by NeeKlaus: 12:35am On Jun 16, 2018
kimbraa:
For people who're worthless? It's not worth it. I just suffer fools! grin

How's school?
Quite good. The little break was well timed so I can concentrate on this World Cup keenly.

You watch football?
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by jimcaddy(m): 12:36am On Jun 16, 2018
Reno Omokri should shut the hell up. He should stop all this Twitter rants if he knows what's good for him. He is very lucky that he is not in Nigeria. He would have been picked up since. I'm not a Buhari fan, but this man is the President. Respect his office at least.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 16, 2018
jazinogold:
lol....let's c if super eagles might cure d curse tomorrow

we wiuld lose that match. we cant beat croatia
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by reservd(m): 1:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Not that I'm a buhari fan but d way common sense senator and Reno who I think is a pastor is goin abt buhari issue, is dis really how is it to d on d opposition? Always negative n pessimistic, I have lost respect for both of them, dey sha wanna talk at every instance
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by MI360digri: 2:01am On Jun 16, 2018
Some people don tire me. How Buhari take play for them now
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by seguno2: 2:10am On Jun 16, 2018
AloyalNigerian:
This man is getting out of hand
grin grin

I hope super eagles win tomorrow to prove him wrong.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1007689245757239297

Funny, savage but true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 / Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup / Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.