Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" (31311 Views)

Wales Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 2) On 25th Nov 2022 / England Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (6 - 2) ON 21st November 2022 / Morocco Vs Iran: World Cup 2018 - 0 - 1 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by alen4smith(m): 3:31am On Jun 16, 2018
AloyalNigerian:
This man is getting out of hand
grin grin

I hope super eagles win tomorrow to prove him wrong.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1007689245757239297
oga sorry buhari don commot food for your mouth.
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by pfadom: 3:37am On Jun 16, 2018
From all indications, it is evident that Reno Omokri's joblessness is seriously affecting his mind. He has no other means of survival hence this endless uncontrollably wailing at PMB.

I suppose PMB also visited Saudi Arabia and Egypt as well.

Shameless being and accidental "" pastor" of hate.
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:32am On Jun 16, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

You wouldnt mind taking Nigeria to depression if you would become the presidemt for just 24 hours
I am not a dullard
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by bellazz(m): 4:39am On Jun 16, 2018
people like Reno who acclaimed himself to be a pastor.... demystifying another personality all in the name of politics is only doing more damages to his party......his criticism nowdays are off the track.
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by sheubaba2013: 5:10am On Jun 16, 2018
...and what if the super eagles win Croatia today?
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by zaltman(m): 5:16am On Jun 16, 2018
And later someone will say @MBuhari is not a Democrat...[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by hurlaryinkah(m): 6:01am On Jun 16, 2018
AloyalNigerian:
This man is getting out of hand
grin grin

You guys have not learnt any lesson from undue popularity you gave to Buhari in 2015 due to sympathetic and unholy criticism you did then! I can assure you that 2019 is very for him more than any other candidate.

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by mrsheidu(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2018
dadavivo:
Buhari is a bastarrd, quote me anywhere and watch thunderstorms fire your family
same as your father.
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Minemrys: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2018
AloyalNigerian:
This man is getting out of hand grin grin

And this is what he calls opposition?
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by michoim(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2018
You see the level Reno lunacy has gone up to.
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Minemrys: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2018
dadavivo:
Buhari is a bastarrd, quote me anywhere and watch thunderstorms fire your family
he knows his father. Just saying.
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Minemrys: 7:22am On Jun 16, 2018
Angy55:
I have no iota of respect for this man any more.
What has Buhari got to do with the match?

Hope he is not taking Abbi weed?
my dear, thats an example of the kind of people we have in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by michoim(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2018
The problem with Reno/ PDP /IPOB/LOOTERS is that Buhari achieved alot by that visit. And they are not happy because they don't actually have the interest of Nigerians at heart..
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by jrusky(m): 7:30am On Jun 16, 2018
Well i have no issue with Reno to be honest pls guys i beg your pardon do you guys forgot what apc did to gej The sort of horrible names they call him The kind of insult they hurled at him They insulted gej entire family, his little kids, his mother, his father in fact everything about gej apc insulted every blessed day Did you remember this same aboki in the north referred to gej and the entire SS as kitchen slaves and how damned can gej or any SS be in Aso Rock Did you guys forgot that nemesis is a bitch?

I have loads of newspapers I used marker to marked out those horrible abuse apc hurled on gej, I still have up 20 audio record as future evidence on my archive of direct insult on gej from apc bigwigs and small wigs and even on this Nairaland. Pls why should I now pity Buhari for being insulted? He is reapng what he sowed.

He referred to Nigerians that the blood of the dogs and baboons will be shed and God answered him by given him the piower as president but under him the dogs and the baboons blood where shedding everyday and for God to punish him it was in his region in the north that the dogs and the baboons blood are shedding everyday, it was those states that voted for him and insulted Jonathan that the dogs and the baboons blood are shedding everyday. *Nemesis*.

Let apc plus Buhari remember words are like egg what he touches ground it break and it can haunt you for your life time. They should know he who knows how to talk should remember there are people too who knows how to listen* (an adage)

Reno carry on Buhari deserve it all.
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Angy55(f): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2018
rolams:

Buhari returned from Morocco recently after 2 days visit

That's no excuse for him to talk like someone who is on weed. He shouldn't behave like Lai Mohammed (APC).
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Balet: 7:49am On Jun 16, 2018
This guy has gone mad
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Skmoda360(m): 7:57am On Jun 16, 2018
This guy and buhari fight is a "non-to-finish", and also that nigga is a joy killer for buhari administration which is good for democracy... Or shall we say demo"crazy". cry cry cry

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by kanubiafra: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2018
Meringe:
Even though I have my reservation about Buhari govt and it's policies, but Reno is going off. Don't make opposition look petty.
What Do You Now Say Of Laurreta onochie's Choice Of Words
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by tfelicityk(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2018
If he as father and grandfather reason this way... What is left for the grandchildren to reason? What a shame?
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by troublemakea(m): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2018
Angy55:
I have no iota of respect for this man any more.
What has Buhari got to do with the match?

Hope he is not taking Abbi weed?

the funny truth ehn my sister is that he doesn't know you or even give a fvck about you

so you can go eat shit.

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by troublemakea(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2018
moscobabs:
Ideeeeot Reno He doesnt deserve any respect and anybody taking him serious is stupid
continue having sleeples night...that's just hw it is

Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Papasland21: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2018
Somebody should remind Reno to take his medicine I beg.
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Rawblings(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2018
This Uncle is mean
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Joelistic1976: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2018
Reno, if you're actually the one writing all i have read,
then you really need to see the doctor, you're nothing but a fool who swindle Nigeria and ran away, where you are currently was built by someone, but all u could do in ur country was stealing under a weak president Goodluck Jonathan. God punish ur entire generation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1007689245757239297[/quote]
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Quite good. The little break was well timed so I can concentrate on this World Cup keenly.

You watch football?
Is it this one that's ending on Tuesday? grin Yeah, I do. We watch it in the common room.
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by NeeKlaus: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2018
Benita27:
Is it this one that's ending on Tuesday? grin Yeah, I do. We watch it in the common room.
At least, I would have watched more than half of the first round before the break ends. Sounds like a good one to me.

Ah! A girl that watches Football. Me likey. Thank God yo' different. grin
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
NeeKlaus:

At least, I would have watched more than half of the first round before the break ends. Sounds like a good one to me.

Ah! A girl that watches Football. Me likey. Thank God yo' different. grin
When I was living my room yesterday, my room mate held me back. Good thing is, I love watching match with a few persons(family) or all myself. I'm apprehensive to watch our match today. grin
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by gbishman: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Reno it is clear you a bast are son from irresponsible parents. That's all I can say
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by NeeKlaus: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Benita27:
When I was living my room yesterday, my room mate held me back. Good thing is, I love watching match with a few persons(family) or all myself. I'm apprehensive to watch our match today. grin
Lol, Nigeria's match? I doubt if we will win that match. Tho, it won't kill to be optimistic. A Draw won't be bad at all. Let's hope.

Comman watch it with me. I can reduce the tension. cheesy
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Lol, Nigeria's match? I doubt if we will win that match. Tho, it won't kill to be optimistic. A Draw won't be bad at all. Let's hope.

Comman watch it with me. I can reduce the tension. cheesy
Where are you at? grin
Re: Morocco Vs Iran: Reno Omokri "Buhari Infected Morocco With Failure" by Olatara(f): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thesia:
Why all the ranting about, when u know this shit hole country Nigeria will not even win... undecided
U are the poo hole my dear, not Nigeria, we just had wicked leaders that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 / Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup / Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.