Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE (39477 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) / Rccg Opens New 14-floor Storey Building (the Trinity Towers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Tundeobama(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
gypsey:
yes, After they have stolen their thithes and donation money they are giving them cheap plates of Rice, and you call that giving back to society? cheesy i d rather go hungry that Accept their brainwashing plate of cheap Rice. grin

i never see someone with fish brain like you.so you think people giving tithe and offering constantly will be sitting to be eating here.people that are giving to church are those God is blessing. you cant give what you dont hv.people have give 20naira wen dey can givve more are the once that complain and ask more from the church.if all members are demanding where will supply come from.i know your type you dont see anything good in rccg but the church is moving forward.hold ur Alfa for poor people inn ur mosque to give them.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tundeobama:

i never see someone with fish brain like you.so you think people giving tithe and offering constantly will be sitting to be eating here.people that are giving to church are those God is blessing. you cant give what you dont hv.people have give 20naira wen dey can givve more are the once that complain and ask more from the church.if all members are demanding where will supply come from.i know your type you dont see anything good in rccg but the church is moving forward.hold ur Alfa for poor people inn ur mosque to give them.
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? sad
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Tundeobama(m): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? sad
i never expected someone with dead brain to reason this.Hater people like you live stagnant life.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tundeobama:

i never expected someone with dead brain to reason this.Hater people like you live stagnant life.
more Rubbish, you still made no sense grin
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by johnnyvid(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
gypsey:
keep telling yourself that, you don't want to hear the truth. pastors have stolen millions from these people in the name of God and giving back a plate of rice each is a Good thing? grin come on!
you love to argue, keep it up. keep on beefing. you never tire. i just dey laugh on top your comment.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2018
johnnyvid:
you love to argue, keep it up. keep on beefing. you never tire. i just dey laugh on top your comment.
you too, you never tire, you still dey argue wit me, i dey laugh at you too cheesy grin grin grin

what does beefing mean? is it in the dictonary? sad
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by samsam2019: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2018
Funkybabee:

I can't blame you because you are from an unfortunate F@mily who his and her unborn generation cannot not be rich like church rat talkless of be a great person like church pastor been today,u better go and wash your head in Osun river because a great cu?se tht placed on you is bigger than your f@ther aged ....Oloshi oloriburuku omo masafani ofo ti ile aye re majona raurau omo oran....never in your next generation bring my father to ur unfortunate frustrated life searching church to solve

Oni ru epe yi laa
hahhahahahahhahahah this Omo irankiran actually thought her nonsense had effects on me.

Good thing I don't even go to church or mosque and today I'm a proud landlord and doing fine in life.

And then my Dad was a high Chief. I can boldly say say I'm better than your father and brothers cheesy grin and all the men in your family put together

Thunder fire your rotten genitals hahahahahhahha
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by resurgent2019: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2018
gypsey:
It wouldn't matter if they are muslims or christians or which religion is feeding the other, what matters is that they are humans and they are hungry!!

Hunger doesn't discriminate!

But muslims are free to kill Christians at will right? RCCG should limit it to only Christians.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

But muslims are free to kill Christians at will right? RCCG should limit it to only Christians.
Then that would be unchristian, it would mean they are not practising what they preach like love your neighbor, then RCCG will become irrelevant. grin grin
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by mechanics(m): 12:47am On Jun 26, 2018
That's nice of them.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by budaatum: 2:01am On Jun 26, 2018
Trex4:
Atheists Wont See This One Now
I see it. I hope you've seen the post by Kaen1317. I don't know if s/he is an atheist, but the words express my sentiment.

kaen1317:
As a result of daddyfreeze putting them on blast. What have they been doing all these years apart from financing the luxurious lifestyle of the GO?
If they really want to pique my interest and respect though, they should invest in job creating ventures instead of giving out handouts.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by budaatum: 2:15am On Jun 26, 2018
johnnyvid:
lol if you say that. what i just know is that, givers never lack.
Really? My experience tells me receivers are the ones who never lack. Dem never lack sotay na dem de fly private jet while givers de beg to chop!
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by budaatum: 2:18am On Jun 26, 2018
sshyne:

Don't call him lunatic. He forced them out of their comfort zone. This are one of the things he as being attacking them for. It will be best you say daddy freeze thank you
Daddy Freeze, thank you!
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by budaatum: 2:22am On Jun 26, 2018
BigBashiru:
If they could afford soup kitchens since why are they just doing it?

The fact they buy private jets first before soup kitchens reveals if the Holy Spirit is truly in operation in these churches. Only God knows. It's not for me to judge.
It is for you to judge, please. Abi dem dish holy spirit pass you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN / That We May Have Sex With Them! / Finally I Have Found Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.