Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,939 members, 7,845,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE (39474 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) / Rccg Opens New 14-floor Storey Building (the Trinity Towers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by johnnyvid(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Givers never lack is not a Christian thing, It works for Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Atheist, Animist, Agnostics, etc.

Meanwhile rccg never cared to share food to the poor for over 35 - 40 years of existence until daddy freeze spoke up.
lol you are very funny here. if you can see it vividly, they are giving both the old and the young people. please stop beefing. rccg have been doing this giving since. it's just that not all the parishes are doing it.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by ceejay80s(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2018
Marahoth:
did they stone you to give? did they beg you? did the church put a gun on your head that if you don't give your brain would be blown out? with all your non-giving the church moves forward and prospers... them you begin to understand that the church(not church building) is a supernatural body supervised by Jesus...grown by Jesus...cannot be destroyed. why haven't you saved your coins into billions?? do you pay the rent of your church? do you pay for the cost of fueling for services? do you pay for publications to be printed? what exactly do you do?
yes they force, by telling member that they will go to hell if they don't pay their tithe, did u not read the news here on Nairaland?
why did daddy freeze attack them? because of how they force people to pay tithe
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by johnnyvid(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2018
gypsey:
yea! right! don't believe that lies, give everthing you have away and see if you would not lack.

put yourself to the test and you will see that it's all lies.
bill gates, warren buffet, joyce meyer, creflo dollar, dr. sunday adelaja that have been giving never lack.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2018
Larryallovernig:
Kudos to you Daddy Freeze. You must contest for Presidential election in 2023.

So that he can enrich himself abi? You've forgotten the free phone he got from his follower. Abi is that not gratification like the gifts Pastors get? What the difference between him and the people he talks against.
Give that daddy freeze a high ranking posting with access to lots of billions of dough, watch if he will even remember anything like (the masses) exist.

No man is immune to change when lots of free money and goodies is involved. We are all deceiving ourselves if we think any man will remain a saint after coming into wealth
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by salam1(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2018
Thanx to kumuyi, he has open their eyes to reality
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Neoteny(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2018
None of those well-fed fukkers queuing up looks like "the most vulnerable"

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2018
johnnyvid:
bill gates, warren buffet, joyce meyer, creflo dollar, dr. sunday adelaja that have been giving never lack.
how many times have you Received from these goons you mentioned? grin

They have made you believe that they are giving grin Have you witnessed them give? this is what the media have made you believe..

And oh! have you ever wondered how much they have Already taken from their so called Receivers? i envy your naivety!.

As i said, put yourself to the test, experiment with your own wealth, give everything you have if you truely believe that fairytales and see if you wouldn't lack. Good luck! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by BigBashiru: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2018
If they could afford soup kitchens since why are they just doing it?

The fact they buy private jets first before soup kitchens reveals if the Holy Spirit is truly in operation in these churches. Only God knows. It's not for me to judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Funkybabee(f): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2018
samsam2019:
before dem born your papa churches have been ignoring the poor and keeping all the money they make for themselves.

Now Daddy Freeze has provoked a change from them.

Now influence your generation like Daddy Freeze did and don't just be a sheep in a clueless flock

I can't blame you because you are from an unfortunate F@mily who his and her unborn generation cannot not be rich like church rat talkless of be a great person like church pastor been today,u better go and wash your head in Osun river because a great cu?se tht placed on you is bigger than your f@ther aged ....Oloshi oloriburuku omo masafani ofo ti ile aye re majona raurau omo oran....never in your next generation bring my father to ur unfortunate frustrated life searching church to solve

Oni ru epe yi laa
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Eammy: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2018
lexy2014:
neither of us can verify d authenticity of d need of d said guy I encountered. Just d way u say I shouldn't conclude "based on one or two experiences", I also think u also shouldn't conclude based on ur own one or two experiences. He might have been genuine. He might not have. I can only speak based on my encounter. Not everyone is bold enough to go c pastor&its not necessarily cause they have ulterior motives

Guy, I can see you were in a hurry to defend your statement, there is no need for that. Mine is just an advice. It's not appropriate to make public statements on things we have not verified. It could be misleading. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by NembeBoy: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Diaris absolutely nutin to praise dem for. Dis is just an afta tot.
johnnyvid:
God bless rccg, God bless city of david for feeding the less privilege and the poor breeds too. daddy freeze over to you.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 16, 2018
ikorodureporta:

u meant hospitals or private schools? For where e dey wey i neva see, i still dey ask. All thoz pastors that say christians are not supposed to b sick, th4 needs no hospital
for a reporter, you are truly ignorant
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Bullhari007:
 Matthew 6:3 
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

how will people know free food is being served if it is not announced?
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by HARDDON: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Pataricatering:
why doesn’t the church simply lay table and serve the “ word “ to people who are hungry ? Since hunger like poverty must be a state of the mind ? In your mind the church cannot feed people without conditions ? The tax that government does not collect from them is supposed to be for all Nigerians - of every religion tribe etc ! So why should people have to listen to the “ word “ to eat ?

Do you read with your bum and comprehend with your heart?

You are hereby ignored

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2018
gypsey:
is this supposed to make sense? sad
to someone like you? Nah!
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2018
gypsey:
Thank you! grin you are obviously more righteous than i am, you believe, tell me! were have you set up your own community charity?

it's okay for you to come on here and take the morale sanctimonious high ground.

Good idea! don't waste your time arguing, put your words into Actions, go do some charity work! feed some poor people!! grin grin hypocrite!!
I am a walking and talking charitable cause, so abeg leave DAT side. Even if I only give my widow's mite, I don't get spiteful and insult people who do more than me....I praise them. Do a good deed a day, it will help your trolling soul
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2018
Marahoth:
there's no poor church in Nigeria....how many have you contributed to making rich? how many do you sponsor? don't talk like a baby... are you aware of churches that literally struggle to exist every week cos of finances and a generation of dumb heads that fight giving to the church? are you aware of churches that have been sent packing of their venues cos they cant meet up the the cost and cos of people like you that talk foolishly rather than support the church? what about churches where the pastor literally uses his income from his family/career/businesses to help? don't talk like a fool...you are not one..think wide. look at the bigger picture...dont you pay for and download music online while your favorite stars use 'your cash' to buy jewelry, cars in millions for their chicks? why do you open your mouth like a stinking grave to talk against the church or pastors when they are wealthy and yet they bless lives weekly....can't waste my strength on you. I agree that there are churches that should be closed down..cos they are NOT churches... does that mean all are fake. why don't you settle your ass in a good church, support that church, and have some good pride when you see them do stuff for your nation... stuff that govt ought to do.
Are you done ranting?ait your ass down dude,there are no poor churches in Nigeria
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by sonsomegrigbo: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad that lunatic freeze nor go see dis one oo

Daddy Frz forced this to happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by plaetton: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2018
Trex4:
Atheists Wont See This One Now

We do see it.
In fact, this is exactly what we have been demanding from these fraudulent money-center churches for the longest time.
It is about time RCCG reinvest their ill-gotten loot back to the communities, the poor whom they have been deliberately exploiting for decades.

It is better late than never. This is a right step in the right direction , if and only if this gesture is not a token gesture for positive publicity and further spiritual blackmail of the already exploited and robbed masses of churchtians.
Also , it would be honest and transparent for them to publish the addresses of the supposed soup kitchens across Lagos.
Because, for all we know , this could have been a staged one-time event designed, as usual, to deceive the gullible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2018
Treasuredlove:
I am a walking and talking charitable cause, so abeg leave DAT side. Even if I only give my widow's mite, I don't get spiteful and insult people who do more than me....I praise them. Do a good deed a day, it will help your trolling soul
Yes, i am a troll just because i don't Agree with your warped believes and i don't remember insulting you, but if you find my opinions insulting that's your own problem because you could have just ignored my comments grin. people like you like to believe they are more righteous than others or better than others morally.
you are a hyporcrite!!

as i ve mentioned, they can all die of hunger it might reduce their ignorant and gullible populations. Ciao! grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by johnnyvid(m): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2018
gypsey:
how many times have you Received from these goons you mentioned? grin

They have made you believe that they are giving grin Have you witnessed them give? this is what the media have made you believe..

And oh! have you ever wondered how much they have Already taken from their so called Receivers? i envy your naivety!.

As i said, put yourself to the test, experiment with your own wealth, give everything you have if you truely believe that fairytales and see if you wouldn't lack. Good luck! grin
yes i have withnessed it before.so please don't ask me questions on what's not. even in t.b joshua church, there's free feeding. not to talk of joyce meyers giving and creflor dollar too. you can know much about them by checking them on their youtube page or on facebook platform. they all give their money to the needy.don't ask me how they do that. check them online ok.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2018
gypsey:
Yes, i am a troll just because i don't Agree with your warped believes and i don't remember insulting you, but if you find my opinions insulting that's your own problem because you could have just ignored my comments grin. people like you like to believe they are more righteous than others or better than others morally.
you are a hyporcrite!!

as i ve mentioned, they can all die of hunger it might reduce their ignorant and gullible populations. Ciao! grin
you have made no sense from the beginning of your argument, till now. Call me whatever you wish, but your words alone speak of who you truly are. No need for me to name you
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2018
Treasuredlove:
to someone like you? Nah!
you are correct it wouldn't make sense to me, i don't believe in a fairytale God or church like you do grin
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Treasuredlove:
you have made no sense from the beginning of your argument, till now. Call me whatever you wish, but your words alone speak of who you truly are. No need for me to name you
grin grin you must think i care!
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2018
johnnyvid:
yes i have withnessed it before.so please don't ask me questions on what's not. even in t.b joshua church, there's free feeding. not to talk of joyce meyers giving and creflor dollar too. you can know much about them by checking them on their youtube page or on facebook platform. they all give their money to the needy.don't ask me how they do that. check them online ok.
Exactly as i suspected, online, that says it all, don't believe everything you read online. i rest my case.

put yourself to the test, if you truely believe! that givers never lack grin..and see if you don't end up like these hungry people grin
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin you must think i care!
I am actually rolling my eyes now....the feeling is more than mutual
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by CioAngels(f): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2018
Poor Nigerian's eat wisely sha.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by ememlinus: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2018
Am proud of my Parish God bless Rccg, God bless jesus sanctuary for bringing this dream to actualization

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2018
Treasuredlove:
I am actually rolling my eyes now....the feeling is more than mutual
i hope your eyes don't fall out grin grin you obviously care enough to be rolling something as precious as your eyes
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by johnnyvid(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2018
NembeBoy:
Diaris absolutely nutin to praise dem for. Dis is just an afta tot.
lol you are very funny. its worth emulation from the General overseer of the ministry. one or two rich members will involve in giving to the less privilege.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by johnnyvid(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2018
gypsey:
Exactly as i suspected, online, that says it all, don't believe everything you read online. i rest my case.

put yourself to the test, if you truely believe! grin
lol i laugh here. the ones t.b joshua do every sunday is what? stop beefing here ok. he distribute cash and bags of rice and flour every sunday. you never go to their church, so you don't know what's going on.
Re: RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE by Bullhari007(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2018
Treasuredlove:
how will people know free food is being served if it is not announced?
those people you expect to come for the free food are not on social networks, so how will the information get to them... enough of this their advertisement... if they really want to reach the needies they knw how to get the message across to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN / That We May Have Sex With Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.